Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lab Creations RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnathan hardly noticed the lust. He didn't have anyone he had ever felt love for, and his brain didnt work that way anyways. His brain was hardwired for quick thinking and complete domination over machines. He made sure the pistol was loaded, sitting in the corner of the room, going back onto his laptop.

rose looked at Blaze and said "stop whats going on ". She then let out a shirk and jumped up covering herself in her roses. On the floor by her feet was a large python. The snake would have to eat throu the roses to get to her.

Blaze was out the door facing Poison and saying "well look who is here the crazy physico chick".

Poison let out a smile and said "well I see you still have your curse want to play with me blaze".

Johnathan took no hesitation to throw down his hand, sending a metal barrier between Poison and the group. It would hold her off, for now.
"Come on, guys! We're leaving. NOW."

Poison Laughed saying "aah don't want to play boy go on run I love to play cat and mouse and I'm the cat and that makes you the mouse". she was playing with yet anther snake as well she was covered in head to toe in poison ivy.

He shuddered. She really creeped him out. He went over to a wall, and the metal doors that had been hidden opened.
"Come on guys. I don't want to stick around any longer."

Poison let out anther laugh and said "yes run my little mice the more fun it would be to chase you before putting out and sending you back were you came from the lab".

Blaze looked at John and said "go and take Rose with you if i do not put her down she will not stop coming for us".

rose was still in her vine tight Rose cage.

John kneeled in front of the cage.
"Rose? Come on, we're going to step out of the apartment for a little bit."
He looked to Simon for help.

"Rose, I need you to come with us. Blaze is going to hold back the bad guy. Please, I don't want you to get hurt." Simon tried to reach his hand into the rose cage. He wanted to hold her hand, even though his hand was getting scratched by the thorns.

Rose said throu the vines "is the big ugly Snake gone ". she let the boys see her face and they could read the fear in her voice and see it in her eyes. she looked around for the python she saw earlier but could not find it.

Blaze stood facing Poison and the two looked at each other.

johnathan smiled to Rose.
"Come on out, Rose. We've got to go, please." His voice was tender, and his eyes glinted the slightest bit as he smiled.

More of the vines went back into the girl as she peeked more out saying "but that snake was big Enoch to eat me". She still had part of the cage up but now it was only from the waist down as she slowly come out.

Rose came out of her cage and took in the`last of her roses . she grabbed Simon's hand and said "okay I'm ready".

Johnathan nodded, and went to a window. He looked over the edge.
"Ok. We either jump, or climb through an A/C vent around her. Who's up for jumping?"

"I don't care, let's just get out." Simon said, holding Rose's hand tightly. It was slightly bleeding from all of the thorns sticking him, but it was worth it. Rose was safe and they can now escape.

Johnathan shrugged and opened a window. He reached out and his computer literally motives into a metal suit around him. It was sleek and chrome, with a blue visor. He turned to Simon and Rose.
"Each of you grab a hand. I'll make sure you land safely. As soon as we hit the ground, run."

Rose nodded and took one of John's hand and let go of Simon's but she looked back at him saying "see you on the other side". she manged a weak smile .

Poison attacked Blaze first but he was quick and burned the snake to the ground . They both eyed each other again knowing this was going to be a long fight.

Johnathan lept out with Simon and Rose, holding each of them in a separate arm. They fell for about 10 seconds and twenty stories before hitting te grous, hard. A crater was made in the ground, but John's suit took the impact. His visor cracked a little. He set them both down on their feet and then looked left and right.
He took off down the road with Simon and Rose, not daring to look back.

Johnathan had to hardly look up to know they were being chased. Of all times, by police.
Johnathan turned and willed the cars' emergency brakes, only on the front wheels, to activate. They did so, flipping the first car, and skidding the second into a light post. Johnathan found a car and unlocked it with his hand.
"Get in! We can't run fast enough."
Johnsthan revved the car, and turned to see two more cop cars coming.
"Get in!"

Rose jumped into the car with a quick look back saying "will blaze be alright"? she then waited for Simon to get in and said "thanks John for helping us escape."

Johnathan looked back and smiled a little.
"No problem. And he'll be..."
In fact, Johnathan wasn't so sure. He hadn't seen Blaze fight, and neither did he know whom that girl was...
"Fine."
He drove off, but didnt get far before police sirens were wailing through the air. Sent by the Lab, maybe?
Either way, Johnathan knew what he had to do. Before anyone could react, he jumped into Simon's seat and threw him into the driver's seat.
"I'll catch up. Blaze said to get Rose to safety; not me."
At this, John opened the side door and jumped out, his metal suit sending up sparks as he rolled. He stood and locked the emergency brakes
on both pursuing cars, puttin them out of compission.
-o-
John was at his apartment quickly, and used magnetic hoots to scale the complex, getting in through a window. He got right next, but a step back from, Blaze.
"Rose is safe," he muttered. He looked to Poison, who had stopped as John had climbed in.

Blaze looked over to Johnathan and said "good i could use your help but watch out she likes to play with her prey before she kills them off she has not truly shown us what she can do yet".

Posin let out a chuckle saying "oh some one else to play with perhaps i will kill you too off then go after the other two and make them my sex toys for awhile and torture them before i finish them off".

Blaze did not show his anger.

John nodded towards Blaze. He then turned his gaze towards Posion, cocky smile on his face; though it was just acting. "Kill us off? Please. You couldn't hurt a fly, my dear."

Poison let out a smirk and said "really alright then my pretty pretty toy come play with me ". Just then a huge snake came out from under her and she was covered in poison ivy and some weird color flower that was purple and pink all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom