The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

"That logic really doesn't hold up too well, or maybe I'm just tired." He chews on the mouth peice for a few moments still starring at the ceiling. Not quite sure what he's looking for. "If you leave a stain on my couch I'm making you lick it clean. I'm sure your tongue is working well enough for that small task."

Vicki tilted her head to the side as Blaire turned her head away, smiling softly. As the darker-haired woman turned her head back, she would read out one hand, gently stroking along Blaire's jawline and tilting her head upwards so they could make eye-contact again.

She would laugh after Blaire spoke, tracing the hand on her jaw down to her shoulder, squeezing gently. "Why thank-you, Blaire! Lord knows I work at it, so it's nice to have a little pat on the back!" Vicki spend a good deal of her time on her appearance, even though she did look fairly good naturally. In her line of work, 'fairly good' often didn't cut it, so she was a little jealous of Blaire, looking as good as she did without spending hours on it.

Moving her hand off of Blaire's shoulders, Vicki would shift closer to her on the couch, sitting so that her knees were touching Blaire's feet.

"So you said you were here for the cage matches, do you fight for a living Blaire?"

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

Blaire froze for a moment, enjoying the soothing touch of Viki's soft hands. As she moved to sit closer to her, she closed her own hand around the womans, bringing it to her lips. Kissing it light, she let her teeth graze the tips of her finger lightly. She chuckled and moved her eyes back to Viki's gaze. A light chuckle filled her lips.

"It is my pleasure. You dont need much work, dear. Im sure youd look fine without all of it."

She didnt necessarily mean her makeup, though you were sure to catch that if you payed close attention to her tone. Blaire was lost in her own desires for a moment, attempting to picture what the girl would look like without a scrap of clothing to hide that body of hers.

"For the most part, yes. Fighting, and a few other things"

A small shiver crawled up Vicki's back when Blaire's teeth grazed her fingertip, and she'd grin at the woman, clearly enjoying herself.

"You're far too kind, Blaire. And what sort of other things?"

Vicki was genuinely curious, but she couldn't help herself. As she felt Blaire's eyes on her, her own eyes would trace the other woman's body, and everything she said was starting to sound a little flirty.

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

Blaire smiled at her, a devious look lit her eyes.

"Perhaps Ill show you some time"

She said in a quiet, but sweet manner. Leaning back against the side of the couch, she lowered her legs down, folding one over the other. Her fingers moved back up to her lips, playing with the corners of her mouth in an almost teasing manner.

"I think I'd be inclined to enjoy that~"

As Blaire crossed her legs, Vicki would lean her bare knees in, resting them against Blaire's. Smiling at the other woman's sweet teasing, the blonde would lean in, her face now barely a foot away from hers.

"And now that I think about it, I do have a room here if your talents require a bit more... Privacy."

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

Blaires smile turned to pure seclusion at her words. Her lips very near Vikkis her pulse began to pick up speed as her cheeks filled with warmth.

"That would be wonderull"

She answered in a low, rich tone.

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

Taking her hand, she allowed herself to be pulled wherever the woman wished to take her.

"mhmm, You'll....make me?" she rolled her eyes but kicked her shoes off. Letting them fly in his general direction. "better?" She put her hands on the table and leaned back, setting her now bare feet back on the couch. "so you didn't miss me, and you really don't care that I'm here... and the ceiling is more interesting than me....anything else?"

Bruce sat at the bar and finished his third drink.
he said quitely,
"step one....check."
HE turned with a smile on his face, and checked out the place to see if there were any girls who wanted to have fun.

"I can guess what you want to hear. So the question is, even if I do say what you're hopping for, how can you trust I'm telling the truth. After all we're talking about me and feelings."

"Just tell me why I'm here, if you don't really want me here...what do you need from me?" She pushed herself up, then leaned over so her head was on her knees and she was hugging her legs

"Hmmm. You're here because you want to be darling. Thats the best answer I can give you. Maybe you should just be honest and admit that its you that missed me."

rage0976 said:
Candira said:
rage0976 said:
Eli glanced back at Lori, cocking an eyebrow slightly. "Will you finish the massage if I say yes?" He laughed softly and gave a nod. "Yeah, I think I would." He didn't necessarily have anything specific in mind, but the massage was feeling really nice and he was sure he could use a little bit of that sort of attention on the rest of his body.

"Sure thing, Eli. I'll do whatever you want." She gave him a little wink and then pulled him into the elevator with her.

Eli managed to grab his shirt and jacket, tossing them over his shoulder before he was pulled off to the elevator with a soft laugh. "Sounds wonderful to me."

Dragenwalked into the brothel and looked around, his dark jacket hung nicely on his tone body, his blue hair shimmered in the low lighting. Looking around he looked at some of the girls, walking up to the bar he orders a glass of scotch.

''Bartender...mind getting me a glass of your finest and most expensive scotch..

((Well, before I get buried...))

Kelly got Noirua set up and ready to work before looking over to Shadow. He seemed to be occupied with another redhead. She wasn't sure if he was enjoying her company or not. A tiny stab of jealousy for the woman she'd seen perhaps twice before hit her, but she reminded herself that she had no idea what they were talking about.

She wasn't worried that Shadow would stray, but she still had some displeasure for the situation. So she made sure that everyone had enough to keep them happy and adjusted her revealing little suit before she started to head over. But she was stopped by another new customer.

"Welcome to the Cat's Meow," the redhead said with a slight bow of her head. "What can I do for you?"

At his request for liquor, she got him what he needed and smiled, wondering if he was interested in anything else.

Candira said:
((Well, before I get buried...))

Kelly got Noirua set up and ready to work before looking over to Shadow. He seemed to be occupied with another redhead. She wasn't sure if he was enjoying her company or not. A tiny stab of jealousy for the woman she'd seen perhaps twice before hit her, but she reminded herself that she had no idea what they were talking about.

She wasn't worried that Shadow would stray, but she still had some displeasure for the situation. So she made sure that everyone had enough to keep them happy and adjusted her revealing little suit before she started to head over. But she was stopped by another new customer.

"Welcome to the Cat's Meow," the redhead said with a slight bow of her head. "What can I do for you?"

At his request for liquor, she got him what he needed and smiled, wondering if he was interested in anything else.

Dregan looked at the woman who gave him his request, she was pretty. Smiling to himself he takes sip of the scotch and then looks into her eyes, scanning her body wondering if she worked here or if she was just a waitress. Placing the drink on the table he called her over to him wanting for to get closer.

''Tell me miss, you one of the waitresses or are you of entertainers, you see I am the heir to a multi-billion dollar coperation and I thought that I could come and visit this place and spend some money. Who would I see about this.''

Reaching into his jacket pocket he pulls out a hundred and hands it to the woman for the drink plus the tip

Taking a risk and deciding what could the harm be, Akiko steps into the building looking around warily. "Hello? Umm..is anyone here?" The place had a slightly classy edge to it, but made her feel uncomfortable all the same. "I heard someone could help me out with a job here....."

Dragen Kingsly said:
Dregan looked at the woman who gave him his request, she was pretty. Smiling to himself he takes sip of the scotch and then looks into her eyes, scanning her body wondering if she worked here or if she was just a waitress. Placing the drink on the table he called her over to him wanting for to get closer.

''Tell me miss, you one of the waitresses or are you of entertainers, you see I am the heir to a multi-billion dollar coperation and I thought that I could come and visit this place and spend some money. Who would I see about this.''

Reaching into his jacket pocket he pulls out a hundred and hands it to the woman for the drink plus the tip

Kelly smiled, and came to his side, her charm working subconsciously. "Well, you're definitely in the right place to spend it, dear." She took a seat next to him and gratefully took the hundred, marking the drink as paid for and keeping the rest for his tab, rather than taking it as a tip just yet. "Mmm, well, if you had been here earlier on, you might have gotten me to entertain you. Unfortunately, I'm no longer taking on clients. I'm the mistress of the establishment now." She smiled and gave him a little wink.

"But I'd be happy to find a girl for you to spend some time with if you'd like." She smiled and tilted her head to the side, waiting for him to answer.

Ace sighed "Have I ever told you I hate you..? Because I do...Besides I told you already I miss you as a child"

"Same mind but different body. And the difference in the physical age might make all the difference. But I'm surprised Ace, didn't know you liked childeren so much. Explains why you were with someone like Orion for all that time though", grinning as he continued to tease her.

This was a palm to face moment, she walked right into that comment. She grined and shook her head. "Yes my standards were low... but...If Orion was such an idiot and so low on the scale, where does it put you?"

He grinned as he chewed on the mouth piece of the pipe and slightly tilted his head to look at her out of the corners of his eyes, "At the very top"

Candira said:
Dragen Kingsly said:

Kelly smiled, and came to his side, her charm working subconsciously. "Well, you're definitely in the right place to spend it, dear." She took a seat next to him and gratefully took the hundred, marking the drink as paid for and keeping the rest for his tab, rather than taking it as a tip just yet. "Mmm, well, if you had been here earlier on, you might have gotten me to entertain you. Unfortunately, I'm no longer taking on clients. I'm the mistress of the establishment now." She smiled and gave him a little wink.

"But I'd be happy to find a girl for you to spend some time with if you'd like." She smiled and tilted her head to the side, waiting for him to answer.

Dragen smiled looking at the girls around and then back at her, it was shame she could not entertain she was highly beautiful but this was her rules and he would obide by them.

''Its shame you know, I would show you a great time as well as you me...but yes if you can find a girl who is willing to be with a crime lord's son...then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom