The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

"Oh? And why would a strapping young man such as yourself saying like that?" She asked, letting him lean against her. His flirting was doing it for her. She kind of wanted to see more of this side of him.

"I dunno. You just seem like you're more into the nice guys. In case you haven't noticed..." Eli looked around as if he were telling her some big secret, even raising a hand to hide his mouth from others as he looked over his shoulder at her with a playful smile. "...I'm not really a nice guy."

"Variety is the spice of life, my dear man," she said rolling her eyes as she said. "Oh well. Your loss if you don't take advantage. Besides, if I did that for your back, imagine what I could do to the rest of you."

Candira said:
"Variety is the spice of life, my dear man," she said rolling her eyes as she said. "Oh well. Your loss if you don't take advantage. Besides, if I did that for your back, imagine what I could do to the rest of you."

"Oh, I didn't say I wouldn't take advantage if you were willing. You just seemed to be trying to talk me out of it so I wasn't gonna push the issue. But if you'd like to show me what else you can do I'd be happy to let you." Eli winked playfully and continued to melt in her hands as she worked the knots out of his tired shoulders, realizing just how much he had needed the massage now. "I think I could go for a full body massage for sure..."

(Yes, we saw that Shadow. :p I know how it sounded, thanks for pointing that out.)

Lorie chuckled and stopped rubbing him gradually until her hands weren't moving at all. "Well, you're the customer, Eli. You get to make the decision. Do you want me for the evening?"

Candira said:
Lorie chuckled and stopped rubbing him gradually until her hands weren't moving at all. "Well, you're the customer, Eli. You get to make the decision. Do you want me for the evening?"

Eli glanced back at Lori, cocking an eyebrow slightly. "Will you finish the massage if I say yes?" He laughed softly and gave a nod. "Yeah, I think I would." He didn't necessarily have anything specific in mind, but the massage was feeling really nice and he was sure he could use a little bit of that sort of attention on the rest of his body.

He looks at shadow and nods.
"i have heard stories of your skills, i know whatever you have is good...and i want in."
He inches the empty glass to the bartender who fills it more.

rage0976 said:
Eli glanced back at Lori, cocking an eyebrow slightly. "Will you finish the massage if I say yes?" He laughed softly and gave a nod. "Yeah, I think I would." He didn't necessarily have anything specific in mind, but the massage was feeling really nice and he was sure he could use a little bit of that sort of attention on the rest of his body.

"Sure thing, Eli. I'll do whatever you want." She gave him a little wink and then pulled him into the elevator with her.

Noirua turned her gaze to Kelly, eyeing the woman quietly for a moment before answering her. "I'm curious as to if this fine..establishment of yours is hiring." She tilted her head slightly and crossed her arms over her stomach and waited patiently for the answer, looking as if she were trying to relax, but wasn't quite managing it.

Something about the woman who was inquiring about a job didn't sit particularly well with Kelly. She motioned for the girl to come closer and have a seat. "That all depends. What kind of a job are you looking for?" she asked. "It's not for everyone, what we do here, you know."

Candira said:
Something about the woman who was inquiring about a job didn't sit particularly well with Kelly. She motioned for the girl to come closer and have a seat. "That all depends. What kind of a job are you looking for?" she asked. "It's not for everyone, what we do here, you know."

She shrugged, "As long as it doesn't involve killing ma'am. I'm up for anything. I can do whatever is required of me. I'm very versatile." She stood up straight, and focused her gaze on Kelly. "I just need a job is all. I won't be any trouble, in fact, I can usually deter trouble. Names Noirua by the way."

Kelly frowned and looked at her. "Hmmm...It's nice to meet you. Would you be willing to work the brothel?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

Candira said:
Kelly frowned and looked at her. "Hmmm...It's nice to meet you. Would you be willing to work the brothel?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

Noirua nodded, "Sounds good to me." She finally relaxed, though, it was more for Kelly's sake than that she was actually relaxed. "So, do I have a job?" She smiled warmly. "I apologize if I came off rude."

"It was only a little, but I'm more worried that you seem uncomfortable here. That kind of thing doesn't really attract customers, and it kind of puts a damper on my night. Is there something the matter?" she asked, leaning against the bar.

Candira said:
"It was only a little, but I'm more worried that you seem uncomfortable here. That kind of thing doesn't really attract customers, and it kind of puts a damper on my night. Is there something the matter?" she asked, leaning against the bar.

"It's a force of habit. My previous work leaned more toward shoot first, ask questions later. I'm looking for something less...dangerous I suppose is the word. I can work on my body language, I just need a little time." While she spoke she spun in a slow circle showing she had no weapons on her at all incase that came into question.

Kelly rose an eyebrow. "Why don't you start as a performer and a bar tender? That way you can move on to the brothel services when you're ready. You'll still be asked to do a great many sexual things, however. Are you alright with that?"

"Whatever I do is good?" He laughs as he pours himself a third shot and downs it a second later. "As long as you understand the risks than I suppose it's fine"

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

"Fuck"

Blaire cursed rather loudly as her character was stuck between a window and the staircase. As the levels raised, she had unlocked the top room. Atop the staircase was a perfect place to sit and kill zombies before they even came up to the room. Though if you did not pay attention they came in through the window beside you and killed you. Were was the damn ray gun when you needed it?! Occupied with getting her gun out of the bottom room, they came down from the top and mobbed her. In a few seconds, the words game over lit her screen. Yup, she was done with that for the night.

Switching off the tv bet letting the music run, she plopped herself down on a leather couch and flung her feat over the edges. Closing her eyes, she rested her head against the pillows. Her mind wondered off to the many little fantasies that she often daydreamed of. She wasnt in a hurry to get home and the couches were very comfortable.

"yeah i understand them...but a person wiht my skills and caliber..risks mean nothing."
he said quickly downing another drink.

"I already said its fine. No reason to talk big now"

Candira said:
rage0976 said:

"Sure thing, Eli. I'll do whatever you want." She gave him a little wink and then pulled him into the elevator with her.

Eli managed to grab his shirt and jacket, tossing them over his shoulder before he was pulled off to the elevator with a soft laugh. "Sounds wonderful to me."

iPandabearz said:

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

"Fuck"

Blaire cursed rather loudly as her character was stuck between a window and the staircase. As the levels raised, she had unlocked the top room. Atop the staircase was a perfect place to sit and kill zombies before they even came up to the room. Though if you did not pay attention they came in through the window beside you and killed you. Were was the damn ray gun when you needed it?! Occupied with getting her gun out of the bottom room, they came down from the top and mobbed her. In a few seconds, the words game over lit her screen. Yup, she was done with that for the night.

Switching off the tv bet letting the music run, she plopped herself down on a leather couch and flung her feat over the edges. Closing her eyes, she rested her head against the pillows. Her mind wondered off to the many little fantasies that she often daydreamed of. She wasnt in a hurry to get home and the couches were very comfortable.

Vicki left her room dressed in a simple pink sundress and amazing pink heels. She meant to go downstairs, but the sound coming from the small lobby at the end of the hall distracted her. Deciding to go check it out, the bubbly blonde would merrily make her way down to the small room, and poke her head in. Her dirty bonde hair was up in a pony-tail that swished from side to side as she walked, and curled around her shoulder as she tilted her head curiously at the girl who sat alone on the leather couch.

"Well hey there~" Vicki's voice was coloured with a heavy Southern accent, and was perky as could be. "What are ya' doin' up here all by your lonesome?"

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

Blaire jumped as a voice suddenly reached her ears. Quickly, she hit the power button on the zune and shut the music off. Staring at the woman who had entered the lobby, she relaxed a bit. She looked too friendly. With a shrug of her shoulders, she smiled politely.

"Hello..Well they all seemed so busy down there. I figured I come up here and entertain myself."

Her smile was warm and friendly, the woman's accent was rather adorable.

"And what might you be doing down here?"

She asked out of pure curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom