The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

She smiled and kept working on his neck until she felt the muscles loosen up quite a bit. Then she kissed it and licked his lips.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her into his lap. "Enjoying being the mistress?"

She gasped a little and smiled as she sat in his lap. "Mmm, I do like power," she said with a grin. "I kinda miss working like I used to. It's only because there's not much for me to do when you're not around though," She said, kissing his neck, pressing against him. Apparently a great many of the customers were enjoying watching the two of them. Maybe they should put on a little show of their own.

"And I told you I don't share well with what's mine", ripping her shirt open. Grasping her chest in one of his hands. "Not even very fond of men looking at you in places I've seen you. But I have to be somewhat reasonable"

Kelly gasped as he tore open her shirt,drawing attention to them both. She shivered and looked up into his eyes. She groaned softly as he grabbed her chest and she pulled him closer as he told her he didn't like to share. "Don't worry, Shadow. I won't wander. You're more than enough for me," she said, kissing him softly.

"That doesn't make me worry any less though", biting her neck. "As people usually say, I trust you, I don't trust the world", groping her chest harder.

She moaned softly and kept him close. "Mmm, you'll protect me, won't you, Shadow?" She asked, kissing his cheek.

"Ofcourse, shouldn't be too hard for a guy like me." Bites her ear gently than hard.

She shivered and moaned softly, letting him nibble on her when he could. "Mmm, the makings of a dirty joke are there," she said, chuckling. "I'm a lucky girl," she said, kissing his head gently.

"Yes you are", nuzzling into her neck.

(writers block)

Kelly purred and let him stay where he was, suddenly a little more aware that a good deal of her chest was still exposed. "Mmm, want to take this upstairs?" she asked, playing with his hair.

"Not yet, I want to see how it plays out with Eli and the boy", kissing her neck.

She smiled and tilted her head for him. "Mmm, alright. Is there anything I can do for you while we wait?" Kelly asked, grinding against him a little.

"Wiggle that tight behind you got a bit more." Slolwy sliding off her jacket.

She let him remove her jacket and did just as she asked, moving her ass around in his lap. She continued to grind against his lap.

"Mmm, you really know how to move those hips of yours." He rubs the back of her neck.

"Well I am a dancer," she said, moving her hips for him a little more, smirking.

"Mmm, and it definitely shows." Massaging the back of her neck with his thumb and forefinger.

She grinned and leaned back into his fingers a little, her body arching just a little toward him in response. "Mmm, not bad, lover."

He looked at the woman, and quitely asked her.
"im looking for shadow...is he in?"

Lorie blinked and glanced over at Shadow and Kelly before returning her eyes to him. "Hmmm, he seems to be a little preoccupied. What's the nature of your visit?" she asked crossing her legs and tilting her head.

He kept it short,
"business."
He continued drinking his drink.

She frowned, not entirely sure that she liked the way this was panning out. "Alright, stay put, hun. I'll get him for you." That said, Lorie made her way to the couple on the couch.

"Ummm, Shadow, there's a man at the bar who says he has business with you. Can you spare a moment for him?" Lorie asked,

Kelly ceased moving her hips and looked at her friend from college and then the guy at the bar. "I can tell you how it turns out between Eli and the kid if you want to take care of him, hun."

He sighs and grumbles as he kissed her cheek. He patted her ass as he nugded her off his lap. He stood up and set his pipe down and picked up his glass of wine only to finish it off and set it back down. He patted Lorie on the shoulder than walked over to the man that called him out. "Yes?"

Kelly smiled at his little signs of affection and let him go, slipping off his lap, watching him go.

Lorie took a seat with Kelly and the two of them split their attention between Eli and Tray and Shadow and the new guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom