The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

Shadow stood up and stretched his arms. He placed the pipe on the table than picked up his glass of wine in his left hand. "Tell me boy, what eaxactly do you expect to learn from a man like me?" Walking slowly up to the cat boy until there was a distance of three feet between them.

Atreides found the man before him to be intimidating. It was clear he was a warrior of higher caliber, judging by what little armor the novice adventurer could see. His ears flattened against his head as he made eye contact with the white-haired man.

"I suppose what I learn depends completely on what kind of man you are." Atreides said in an unwavering voice.

"The kind that would devour you", taking a small sip of his wine. "Is that your answer? A question? Say it clearly what you want from me." Narrowing his gaze at the boy.

Lorie nodded in reply to Tray's request and gave his shoulder a squeeze before walking over to the sofa to join Kelly. They made quite a pair sitting next to each other.

Kelly sighed and watched Shadow face off with a kid who obviously didn't know what he was getting into. "Shadow, go easy on the guy. He's just a kid."

Atreides heaved a sigh. Another arrogant person in his path. He hoped this place would be free of them, but nothing is ever perfect.

"I want nothing from the likes of you." Atreides said, his voice edged in irritation. "You're clearly not the type to teach something I'd like to learn."

The young Nekomata then turned his back and sat down at the bar. He turned his attention to his food, which, by this time, was starting to cool. Atreides grumbled to himself, frustrated with his inability to humble the white-haired man.

First mistake, retaliating to a testing remark with a confrontational one. Second mistake, belittling someone who offered willingly to help someone who has no money or anything of value to take. Third mistake, he underestimated the capabilities and position of a man he knows nothing about and yet talked down to. Final mistake, he turned his back towards a possibly aggressive and violent individual who he just escalated the conversation with, vulnerable to a possible threat. Shadow was tallying off these mistakes in his head. One to measure up the boy and his potentiol. Two, to keep himself calm enough as to not kill the boy right out.

He quietly sets his wine glass down on his table. He than turns back to the boy.

Smiling he walks up to the boy as his back was still turned and attempted to slip one of his arms underneath the boy's chin, resting his forearm and bicep against the arteries in the neck, while his other arm rested his forearms against the back of the boy's head. "Are you sure you wouldn't like to learn how to get out of this from me?" Smiling if the move was succesfull.

It seemed Atreides wouldn't leave the Cat's Meow unharrassed by the arrogant man as he hoped he would. He could hear him approaching, but decided to leave it be, figuring he was going to do more gloating. However, he underestimated the man's desire for a fight.

Being taken by surprise, Atreides immediately dropped his utensils and began trying to pry the man's arms from his neck, but to no avail. He was far too strong. Atreides began to panic due to his lungs burning from oxygen starvation, and his vision began to cloud.

The novice adventurer clumsily drew his firearm from it's holster and began firing at where he though his attacker's head was, as he couldn't see behind him.

Bang, not expecting the idiot to escalate things even further, Shadow tallyed up another mistake as he fell backwards landing on the floor. The hole in his head an inch above his right eye bleeding with a steady stream flowing. Both eyes looked like the eyes of dead fish now, but only for a moment before they regained the usual focus with a blink. Being pushed out with a clot of blood was the bullet from Shadow's head, dropping to the floor with a subtle ding. The wound healing up now and the blood splattered on his suit and the stream of blood now turning into a red vapor and drifting away into the air.

Shadow laid there and thought very carefully, "Boy, how fast can you run?" He sat up and looked the boy in his eyes. "Would you like a head start while you still have a head?"

Atreides sucked in a large breath before coughing heavily from the restriction that had been put on his esophagus. After a moment of deep breathing, he spun on the barstool to see if he had actually killed the man. Atreides watched as he immediately revived, instilling within the novice adventurer that this white-haired man was not at all human, as he once thought.

Atreides frantically hopped off his barstool while keeping his gun trained on the strange man. At this distance, it was likely he could land another hit on his head, though it was evident it wouldn't buy him much time.

"Shut up, and leave me alone." Atreides said firmly, his gaze fierce and his ears flat against his head.

He moved toward the exit of the establishment slowly, while keeping his gun trained on the white-haired man.

Unseen from the side, another set of eyes watched the confrontation, having been content to let Shadow administer his 'test' until a firearm had been drawn. The sound of a deep, almost feral growl sounded before a flash of motion interrupted the fray, and Atreides found the door blocked by Eli. The fighter shot Shadow a scolding look for his arrogance in handling the situation before he moved to defuse the situation.

Wasting little time, the security expert snapped a hand out, making no attempt to harm the boy, but simply to take the firearm away. His motions were deceptively fast and graceful as he tried to remove the gun with one hand while attempting to get a foot behind the Neko so he could use his body to take him down to the floor.

"Take it easy, kid. I don't wanna hurt you, but this has gotten a little out of hand." There was no ill intent, but the gun waving Neko now posed a threat to the girls, which inspired Eli to involve himself. He still, however, attempted both his disarming and his takedown while trying not to hurt Atreides.

(Note the words 'attempt' meaning you can counter, or allow him to succeed and see how it plays out. And I apologize for taking so long to post here, but been hectic the last few days at home. Also, Eli is a champion fighter and might prove to be a good teacher if you choose to go with this.)

Kelly screamed as she saw Shadow take a bullet to the head. Lorie didn't have a problem joining her either. "Shadow!" Kelly was on her feet in less than a second, rushing toward him. She stopped as she saw him heal and then threaten the poor kid.

Despite the fact that he had shot her lover just a few short moments ago, she couldn't help but feel bad for him. "Shadow, stop." She put her hand on his shoulder and stepped in front of him, eyes wide with fear and panic. "Please. It was just an accident, no one should really die here." She put her arms around him, still not quite over the fact that he had been shot. "Please, Shadow, no more."

Lorie stood and walked to where Eli had started his attempt to subdue the poor kid. "Tray..." She looked over at Eli and frowned a little. "Maybe it's best you just finish your meal and head up to your room, assuming you're still allowed in..." She frowned and motioned for someone to box the rest of his meal for him.

Laughing as he pushed off the floor to help himself stand. He than cracked his neck and coughed up a blood clot from his throat before spitting it to the ground. "Can't believe this brat had the balls to shoot me. And in the freaking head." Turning to Kelly and pointing to where the hole used to be.

Kelly put her arms around him and held him close, reassuring herself that he was not dead, and that he would be alright. She buried her face in his chest for a moment before pulling away from him and looking up at him. "Are you sure you're okay?"

He laughed and smiled as he stroked the back of her head. "This isn't the first or last time I'll be shot in the head or have someone try to kill me. You get used to it."

"Just a bit sore, landing on the floor like a carpet will loosen up a few joints in the neck"

Walking back into the place, after being away, he takes in the nice aroma. He remembers it as if it was the first time...
He nods at the bartender as he walks up and orders a drink, and leans casually at the bar.

Lorie sighed and looked at Eli. "Don't be too hard on him, kay?" She smiled softly at both of them and then headed for the bar where a new customer had taken a seat.

"Hello there. Welcome to the Cat's Meow. What can I do for you?" she asked.
__

Kelly frowned, but she felt immense relief in knowing that he was alright. Still, the image...She shuddered and then took his hand. "Come sit with me. Lorie showed me how to handle stuff like that. If you want, I can work it out for you."

He glared at the cat boy and gave a soft growl before letting Kelly pull him away. He walked back to his couch and sat back down picking up his pipe and chewing the mouthpiece. "Little brat.........."

Kelly kissed his cheek and brought him back to the sofa with him. She knelt behind him and gently started to work on his neck, increasing in pressure as she went. "Poor Shadow," she said, leaning her head against his for a minute. She really did hate to see him upset.

He sighed and smoked his hookha. "Right in the head. Hate getting shot in the head." He reached out and picked up his glass and sipped his wine. "Your ass is mine tonight."

She smirked and licked the ridge of his ear, kissing his neck softly. "Mmm, my ass is yours every night. And whenever else you might want it," she said, working his neck again. "Does it feel any better?"

"Yeah, the knots are loosining up. Was hoping for a good fight but than again can't fight all out in this place", looking quite dissppointed.

"Hmmm, maybe you should add a gym in here. Do a little boxing? It might help you blow off some steam," she said, pressing a little harder into his knots. "Just let me know if it hurts too much." Kelly continued to sit there, working out his knots, unaware of the curious, furtive glances of the customers that were coming her way. Apparently her new look was quite a hit.

"There's not enough room for a gym with all the special rooms we have. Plus Eli and me already have that warehouse, although empty." Closing his eyes he subtley leans into the rubbing.

She kissed his ear gently and kept working on his neck. "Mmm, I'm sorry, Shadow. It must bother you," she said with a grin.

"You give up a few things for comfort, it's inescapable." Sighing as he loosened up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom