The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

Shadow_n1n said:
"Time is something I have plenty of, but I never got used to waiting around. Besides me sending out those invites is how we survived till today."

Kelly smiled and kept kissing his neck gently. "Maybe so, but that doesn't mean it's the only reason we survived."

Lorie came out of the kitchen a few moments later with the meal he'd ordered and his milk and set it before him. "Some jerk decided to cancel his order just as we finished it, so you're in luck, hun. Fast service." She sat down next to him and smiled. "Eat up, Atreides, but pace yourself or you might get sick." And then she frowned a little. "Is there some kind of nick name I could call you? Your full name is kinda hard for me, hun."

"Because the people I invited decided to stick around?" Looking puzzled as if he was missing the reason she was talking about.

An overwhelming feeling of a need to devour everything upon the plate almost overcame Atreides upon viewing the fresh meal being served to him. However, he was able to hold back at Lorie's suggestion. Upon her request for a nickname, the young adventurer's ears twitched.

He had many nicknames back home, due mostly in part to his figure not becoming that of a strong young man. "Pretty Kitty" was the most oft used, and in a way, somewhat insulting. Because of this, Atreides pumped iron like a mad-man, trying to get rid of the curves in his figure, but to no avail.

"Uhmm... I don't know. I never had a nickname." Atreides lied as he cut off a piece of steak and stuck it in his mouth. "What do you think would be good?"

Kite Xiroh said:
An overwhelming feeling of a need to devour everything upon the plate almost overcame Atreides upon viewing the fresh meal being served to him. However, he was able to hold back at Lorie's suggestion. Upon her request for a nickname, the young adventurer's ears twitched.

He had many nicknames back home, due mostly in part to his figure not becoming that of a strong young man. "Pretty Kitty" was the most oft used, and in a way, somewhat insulting. Because of this, Atreides pumped iron like a mad-man, trying to get rid of the curves in his figure, but to no avail.

"Uhmm... I don't know. I never had a nickname." Atreides lied as he cut off a piece of steak and stuck it in his mouth. "What do you think would be good?"

Lorie shruged. "I'm not sure. What about Atty? Hmmm, that doesn't seem right. I'll call you whatever you want me to, but a little shorter name would be nice."
Shadow_n1n said:
"Because the people I invited decided to stick around?" Looking puzzled as if he was missing the reason she was talking about.

Kelly smiled and kissed his cheek softly. "Or because we're actually a good place?"

"Good at lust, sure"

((Leaving for my wingman duties now, just need to talk to someone on msn and than I'm gone for the better part of the night))

[Mod Note: Shadow - This is your last Verbal warning. Please restrain ALL OOC TO YOUR OOC THREAD OR PMs.]

In the back of the kicthen Jason eats a magic taco. He thinks to himself that this taco is a bit bitter. He sets the taco down and goes into the fridge to find himself a chimichanga frozen dinner.

Atreides was drawing a blank. He had only received derogatory nicknames in the past, so nothing came to mind. A slight blush of embarrassment came to his cheeks when he thought of a couple cheesy names.

"Trace and Slay are a couple. Kinda' cheesy though." Atreides said before taking another bite of his meal.

rage0976 said:
Watching the woman as she approached, the normally stoic man actually gave an amused smirk, having even clapped a bit in applause of her performance. "Eli. Nice to meet you. And great show." He was leaning casually against the bar, scanning the room from time to time, but nothing was going on that was out of the ordinary, so he turned to her once more as he took a sip of the energy drink in his hand.

Tilting his head slightly, having naturally noticed that she didn't even get dressed again before coming over to talk, taking more than a little amusement in that fact. He motioned to one of the seats by him, offering to let her have one if she wished, not that he could have stopped her or would have, but it was simple courtesy to offer a lady a seat. "So I'm guessing by that reaction you're a returning favorite rather than a new girl."

Yumiko smiled and waved,then stretched her arms up as if she had a good work out or something."Eli..that's a nice name.How long have you been working here."She asked as she was handed another shot and she shot it back hard, sighing as the liquid burned her throat in a good way.She watched he drew back an energy drink.Not a drinker it seemed.Nice, though hoefully he won't get picked on for not drinking the boss's drinks.Oh well.

He was sweet, she gave him props, but if he didn't have good old Mr, Benjamin on him, then he wouldn't get into her panties.She smiled as she took the seat, not bothering to even cover herself.She had large breasts, natural too and so why not flaunt them."Favorite, like everyone else.Each patron has their own choice and I'm one of them."She smiled and crossed her arms over her breasts and crossed her legs as well."Like to look at me much or what."She teased and smirked.

"Yeah, got that impression." Eli smirked as he took another pull from his drink, emptying it and turning to toss the can. Looking back to Yumiko, he also caught Vicki giving them a glance, offering her a slight smile to let her know she was welcome to join them. Yumiko had been partially right. Eli could be nice, but he also had his dark side, though he kept it well under control.

What she also didn't know was that he didn't hurt for cash, having already gotten rich from his security business before taking the contract from Shadow because he had grown bored with being behind the desk instead of out in the field. But all that was really of little importance. "And I've been here a few weeks. Shadow contracted me to make sure the girls stay safe."

"Hmmm, I think I like Trace better," she said, nodding. "So how is it?" she asked, smiling softly, tilting her head.

"Excellent." Atreides said with a mouthful of steak. "I love it."

His speed in devouring the meal increased, but so far, there was not sign he was choking. Yet.

"By dah way, ahm luckin' fer a teashor ahf wehw ahts. Cahn yoo teesh meh eny'fing?" The starving Nekomata said with a mouthful of food.

Lorie raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled a little. "As adorable as that just was, Trace, I didn't really understand it. Maybe try swallowing first, yeah?" She chuckled and took a sip of her water.

Atriedes stifled a laugh before properly chewing and swallowing the food in his mouth. He then cleared his throat.

"What I said was, I'm looking for a teacher of rare arts. Is there anything you could teach me?"

Not quite sure what to do with himself at this time he just sat there unbuttoning his jacket. Staring at the ceiling he reaches to grasp onto the pipe of the hooka, placing it to his lips he breathes in deep, letting the bubbles gurgle in the bottom of the hooka. Breathing out the smoke from his nose he contemplates and tries to predict the ever changing future of the brothel. Wondering how he can expand it. Lust never grows old but preferences change, and always have to be ahead of the trends.

He breathes in again through the pipe and breathes out letting the smoke pass over his lips and he watched as it billowed to the ceiling.

rage0976 said:
"Yeah, got that impression." Eli smirked as he took another pull from his drink, emptying it and turning to toss the can. Looking back to Yumiko, he also caught Vicki giving them a glance, offering her a slight smile to let her know she was welcome to join them. Yumiko had been partially right. Eli could be nice, but he also had his dark side, though he kept it well under control.

What she also didn't know was that he didn't hurt for cash, having already gotten rich from his security business before taking the contract from Shadow because he had grown bored with being behind the desk instead of out in the field. But all that was really of little importance. "And I've been here a few weeks. Shadow contracted me to make sure the girls stay safe."

She smiled, her gray eyes looking at him."Well, I'm glad I have a strapping, good looking man to watch over me."She teased and sighed a bit.After a few shots, she was done, no more drinking for her tonight, although, she was a tad bored.During her vacation, she had a lot of fun.Jetskiing, scuba diving, sun bathing and all that good stuff.Now that she was back, she needed something fun to do.Either strip again or fuck someone.Debating between the latter.

"Any idiots been kicked out, or has everyone been behaving?"

"For the most part people behave. I think some of 'em know me by rep, so they don't really try to push their luck. Or maybe they're just not so bad, a bunch of guys looking for a good time and all." Eli shrugged a bit, glancing sideways at her, noting her expression as his lip curved into an amused, if not slightly crooked grin.

"You look bored. Got a cure in mind for that?" He took a quick glance around the floor before turning his gaze back to her once more. "Not a lot going on tonight, and doubt anything that requires my attention will happen, so I understand boredom. Might even call it a night soon and just be a patron for the rest of it."

Kite Xiroh said:
Atriedes stifled a laugh before properly chewing and swallowing the food in his mouth. He then cleared his throat.

"What I said was, I'm looking for a teacher of rare arts. Is there anything you could teach me?"

She smiled and tilted her head, amused. "Well that all depends on what you what to know," she said. "What kinds of things do you want me to teach you?"

At some point in time, Vicki had gone home to get her things, set her room up, and changed into something perhaps more appropriate for her new job.

She now wore a vinyl bunny costume, complete with fishnet stockings and thigh-high white boots. Her blonde hair lay loose and curled around her shoulders, down to her mid-back, and her blue eyes were sparkling as she scanned the room.

Vicki would give a friendly wave to everyone, and then make her way over to Shadow, who was smoking some sort of pipey thing on the couch.

"Is this more appropriate?" She'd give him a little spin, shaking the fluffy tail attached to her skirt as she did so.

"Well, anything that can help me." Atreides said honestly. "I know how to fight with a sword and/or shield, and close to medium range firearm fighting."

He took another large bite of his meal, quickly gulping it down as he began to focus more on Lorie than his food.

Kelly looked up from where she was sitting next to Shadow and smiled with a nod, since Shadow seemed to be lost in his own world. "Much better. I'm sure you'll be in high demand," she said with a smile.

Lorie smiled at Atreides and thought for a moment. "I'm afraid I'm a lover, not a fighter, my dear. I couldn't teach you anything that might be useful in a fight." She pet his ears a little and sighed. "What I can teach you is how to give an excellent back rub...or inflict a great amount of physical pain to someone. It won't work in a fight, but if they're lying down..." she shrugged and turned to look at him again. "Interested in that?"

"Looks much better", looking from the ceiling down to her. "Remind me later to add your picture to the wall hun." Taking a deep inhale from the pipe, than exhaling.

Overhearing the cat-boy ask Lorie to teach him how to fight he laughs and the smoke rolls out fo his mouth past his fangs. "Lorie, are you sure you can teach this boy how to fight? Didn't know that was one of your talents", grinning as he took another inhale from the hooka pipe.

"Aww, thanks Kelly! That's real nice of you to say~" Vicki was positively beaming after the compliment, and she'd half curtsy to Shadow after he spoke. Giggling and generally high on life, the bubbly blonde would make her way to the bar, smiling at the patrons and generally trying to look available.

Ace stood infront of the mirror debating whether she looked good or not. She was too lazy to do anything with her hair so it hung in loose curls down her back. She didn't even tie a bow around it. She adjusted her black corset, and did the button up on her skin tight pants. "that will be my excuse for not doing my hair.... it took to much work to get the pants on" she laughed to herself. When she was finally happy with how she appeared, she made her way out of her room....down the stairs....opened all needed doors..... and into the bar

From her seat on the bar, Vicki would wave happily at the redhead that entered.

"Hey~" Her Southern accent was as strong as ever, "Do you work here too? I'm Vicki, by the way. I'm one of the new girls here!" Adjusting her pink vinyl skirt for modesty, and straightening her stockings, "Have you been here long?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom