The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

"sorry, wasn't meaning to talk big...heh."
he looked at shadow.
"so what now?"

"Nothing. We're done here for now." He placed his shot glass upside down than stood up. "In your spare time speak to Eli about the cage fights. I expect to see you around there." He than turned and walked back to his couch and plopped down placing his feet on the table.

Ace had been in her room writing, it seemed to make the days go faster. She took her journal and closed it, throwing it on her pillow. She stood up and adjusted her clothes. She wore a lacey corset and tight jeans. Deciding to ditch the heels for a pair of pretty flats, an unusual choice for her. She pulled her hair black in a loose black bow. It was time for a drink....

She opened her door and looked down the hall, there didn't seem to be anything big going on and she couldn't hear anything. She made her way down the hall to the stairs stopping at the top and repeating her previous actions. This may have looked silly if anyone say her but she wasn't really interested in walking into any... "couples"...When she felt that it was safe she headed down the stairs and toward the bar, stopping one last time, just inside to decide if she really wanted to be there

Shadow yawned and stretched his arms. "So many new girls want to work in my modest brothel. Things will hopefully get more interesting", talking to himself as he rested his hands behind his head.

Still smiling, Vicki would approach the woman with one hand outstretched, meaning to give her a handshake.

"Well now, that ain't right! We try to take care of all our customers here at the Cat's Meow. I'm Vicki, by the way." By the way the blonde spoke, one could tell she signed her name with little hearts above the 'i's. After they shook hands, she would stand up straight, hands clasped in front of her.

"My room is just down the hall," Vicki pointed in the general direction of her room with the non-commital wave of a hand, "I work here, and I was goin' out to the bar for the night when I thought I heard somethin'. Do you mind if I take a seat?" Although the heels she was wearing were her favourite, they were already killing her.

Ace laughed, just hearing Shadow. "Isn't always interesting when I'm around?" She crossed her arms over her chest and relaxed, leaning herself againest the wall. "You may have lots of girls to work for you, but where are all the men?" She motioned with her hand at the room infront of her. "I still think you scare them away."

"I scare a lot of people", crossing one leg over the other on the table. "So did you follow me here just to be a smartass again? Couldn't you just made fun of Orion? I'm sure he's still an easy target, yes?" Grinning a bit remembering that idiot that he stole the original brothel from.

She put her finger up to her lip to look like she was thinking "yep... that sounds about right. As for Orion, he hasn't been around much and didn't like what I had to say the last time we spoke... to say the least" She smirked "Besides, I know you missed my smartass remakes, even if its just a little"

"Says you", reaching out to grab the pipe of the hookha. Placing it inbetween his lips he breathes in hard, making the bubbling sound in the bottom of the base. Breathing out the smoke from his nose.

She pushed herself off the wall and walked over to stand infront of him. She had one hand on her hip and moved her weight to her left leg. "Awe so you didn't miss me?" She made a attempt at a pout face and tried not to laugh.

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

Blaire relaxed a bit as they shook hands, she was warm. And she had to admit, she was quite adorable. Hey eyes took a moment took look over her, lustful thoughts filling her mind. Being bisexual sure had its benefits, so many options. Her train of thought was broken as she asked if she may sit.

"Of course, It would be my pleasure"

She spoke sweetly as she moved to curl against the other side of the couch, leaving room for the blonde to sit.

"The name is Blaire, by the way."

Her words were rich and sweet, much like the taste of chocolate. It was so good, but oh so bad for you. Couldnt say Blaire was any different. Her head moved back towards the hallway as the scent of fruit-flavored smoke reached her nose. Hooka. She would have to wonder back to the main room and join in.

He looked her in the eyes, "What's there to miss? The snide remarks, the love to hate attitude, or the way you had the idiots that hang around you after me?"

He chewed on the mouthpeice before breathing in again to let the smoke roll out of his mouth.

"The pleasure is all mine. And it's lovely to meet you, Blaire. I must say, I do love your name... It's really cool!"

Vicki sat down delicately, keeping her back straight and crossing her legs at the ankles while clasping her hands in her lap. Smiling warmly, she would tilt her head slightly as she noticed Blaire catch the scent of the hooka smoke.

"May I ask why you've wandered on down to our fine establishment? And can I get you anything this evening, perhaps a pipe?" That was what she was good at, figuring out and attempting to fill the needs of customers.

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

She chuckled quietly as she complimented her name.

"Why thankyou."

She responded with delight. Shrugging her shoulders, she parted her lips to answer her question.

"I was invited to the owner's cage fighting. When I hear he also owned this little establishment, I thought Id take a peek. And no thankyou, I think Im good for now. But ill be sure to tell you if I need anything."

The pipe was a tempting offer but shed preferred her own cigarettes. She smiled and brought her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. She was much more comfortable in this position, gave her a feeling of security.

She walked closer and squated down. Placeing her elbows on the table and her chin in her hands. "and thats how you remember it then?" She laughed "You make me sound like a horrible person... and yet I was the one you always trusted to run your businesses? She raised her eye brows and smiled

"You were the only one that didn't want me dead. And even with my memories a fog, I don't recall ever putting you in charge. Manager or something like that?"

Her smiled grew "But you did try to leave me on my own, said you were going to go travel and you needed someone that everyone would respect to run the place while you were gone" She snickerd "but most of your girls really disliked me.. couldn't think of a reason why..."

"Oooh, cage fighting?" Vicki's voice sounded almost innocent as her eyes widened, and one french-manicured nail gently rested on her full bottom lip. "That sounds quite dangerous. I knew we had another establishment, but I didn't know it was up and runnin' yet."

Vicki re-crossed her legs, now resting one knee over the other, and her hands on her knee. Her back remained straight, causing her impressive chest to push out very slightly. While Blaire's position was one of protective security, Vicki's body language read as open and trusting.

"But I guess you must be able to take care of yourself, Blaire. I must admit that you look quite capable." One large blue eye would wink playfully at Blaire, as Vicki hoped to put her more at ease.

"The popular girls get picked on by the ones with self esteem issues? Don't they call that high school drama?"

He slouches and stares up at the cieling. He missed the ceiling he had at his tea house.

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

"Well Im not sure if its up and running yet, But its getting there"

She said with a slight nod of her head. An almost girlish giggle escaped her lips as she watched the girls posture, they way she moved herself was cute. Sort of an innocent yet flirty act. You couldnt help to feel comfortable with her, she seemed so harmless.

"Ill take that as a compliment. You sure are full of them."

She winked in a playfull manner back at the woman, her olive playing in the blue of hers.

She shrugged "I know I'm amazing" She always did have an air of cocky self confidence about and wasn't afraid to let it shine "As for high school dramma, some of those girls were bearly out of high school..." She stood up and walked around the table ,she didn't like that his attention had turned away from her. She put her left foot up on the couch right beside him and leaned over "You've told me what you didn't miss, but is there really nothing you did miss?"

"I missed making Orion miserable. Or did you want me to miss your teases?" Taking a breath from the pipe he blows the smoke out. "And do you really need to put your shoes on my furniture?"

"Oh, goody~" Vicki would clap her hands once before returning them to her knee, almost childishly in her innocence and general good mood. "I'll have to come watch y'all fight once you start... Maybe bring a towel and first aid kit to give y'all a hand."

She'd giggle after she spoke, batting her eyelashes. Vicki was completely harmless, perhaps a good deal more intelligent than she let on, but completely harmless all the same.

"Well it's hard not to compliment a girl as pretty as yourself." The blonde had no trouble meeting the dark-haired woman's gaze. Biting gently at her bottom lip, Vicki would try to keep back another infectious smile.

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

"That would be nice. Im sure they all could use a bit of help"

A slight blush filled her cheeks as the women complemented her looks. Blaire hadnt thought of herself as much to look at. It was nice to hear that at least someone had thought otherwise. She turned away for a moment, hiding her face in her hair. As she felt her cheeks loose their warmth, she turned her gaze back to the blond.

"Your too kind. And must I say, your one delicious peace of eye candy yourself"

She raised a finger to her lips teasingly and gave the woman a quick wink.

She thought on it for a moment then smiled "You did make Orion miserable..." She thought about the things he use to do to the poor man and hard to stop for laughing "but as for the teasing, its only a tease if its something you want" She straightened up then sat down on the table. Then put both her feet up on the couch. "yes I do believe I feel the need to have my shoes on your furninture"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom