The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

And yet again she fails herself. She sighed "Fine... I know when to give up" She put her feet on the floor and sat up.

"There's a start for everything. Why not try bartending here for a bit? I won't ask you to strip or give blojobs out back, because than however will you make snide remarks at me with your mouthfull?"

She laughed "work for you again? You are funny... As for stripping or otherwise, the men that come in here could never afford what I have."

"I know, they stopped making half pennies a long while ago", turning his gaze back to the ceiling while the smoke poured out of his mouth.

Walks in quietly and glances around. Noticing a couple of important conversations and walking slowly over to the bar, not to interrupt. Taking a seat at the bar and braiding her long blonde hair to the side as she waits and observes.

Ace Delacour said:
She laughed "work for you again? You are funny... As for stripping or otherwise, the men that come in here could never afford what I have."

Dragen looked over and saw the owner of the establishment and smiled...perhaps he could have a word with this man..he also noticed the sexy girl along side of him. Thanking the woman for the drink he stands up and walks slowly over to the owner. Once he was in ear shot he spoke in a low soothing tone, with a slight japaneese accent though still fluent in English.

''Good afternoon...am I to take it that you are the owner of this place, if so then I must thank you for your hospitality...Let me introduce myself. My name is Dragen Kingsly, I would like to have a word with you.''

Ace Laughed lightly "Yes... thats right" She was about to continue when a man walked up and asked to speak to Shadow. She nodded to him then stood up "He's all yours" With a motion of her arm. She then walked around him and headed toward the bar

Shadow lowers his gaze to the man standing infront of him. Examining him up and down he wonders how he could've known who the owner was just by looks. He motions to one of the chairs and than to the opposite side of his table, "Well have a seat than Mr. Dragen Kingsly. I'm in such a good mood, not only will you have a word with me, I'll let you have an entire conversation."
Ace Delacour said:
Ace Laughed lightly "Yes... thats right" She was about to continue when a man walked up and asked to speak to Shadow. She nodded to him then stood up "He's all yours" With a motion of her arm. She then walked around him and headed toward the bar

Shadow could almost see the tail inbetween her legs as she walked away.

Shadow_n1n said:
Shadow lowers his gaze to the man standing infront of him. Examining him up and down he wonders how he could've known who the owner was just by looks. He motions to one of the chairs and than to the opposite side of his table, "Well have a seat than Mr. Dragen Kingsly. I'm in such a good mood, not only will you have a word with me, I'll let you have an entire conversation."
Ace Delacour said:

Shadow could almost see the tail inbetween her legs as she walked away.

Dragen sits down and reach's into his pocket and pulls out two things, one a large stack of hundred dollar bills. And the other was two cigars.

''I am the heir to a large sum of money and good orginzation..I have been to your brothel once before..though I have not been with any of your woman yet. I would like to help you fund this business of yours, I will still pay for my time with the woman..but I would like some friends to be able to stop by every now and then and enjoy your woman...they will be polite I give you my word...but you will do well.''

He breaths in heavily from his pipe and lets the smoke lazily tumble out as he ponders the offer. Without asking he reaches out and takes one of the cigars and sets his pipe down than sits back again. "Do you mind if I be frank?" Examining the cigar which he held loosely inbetween his fingers.

Shadow_n1n said:
He breaths in heavily from his pipe and lets the smoke lazily tumble out as he ponders the offer. Without asking he reaches out and takes one of the cigars and sets his pipe down than sits back again. "Do you mind if I be frank?" Examining the cigar which he held loosely inbetween his fingers.

''By all means, please do...I have no intentions to insult you in your own establishment.

Sips on a strong vodka drink with a splash of cranberry. Taking a deep breath and leaning back onto bar stool...crossing my long, lean legs. Smiling at Ace as she walks over. "Rough night?"

She sat down and turned to the woman speaking, Sighing "No I'm use to get my verbal ass kicked by him" She laughed and shook her head. The turned and ordered herself her usual, Double Rhy no ice. When she received her drink she took and sip then turned back to the woman "You'll learn to understand what I'm talking about"

Smiles. "Thanks for the tip, I'm a quick learner." Pulling out a cigarette and lighting up, inhaling deeply and blowing the smoke up. Offers Ace a smoke. Looks back over her shoulder at the conversation between the two strange men. Startled to see one waving around a wade of money. Where she comes from, it would be acceptable to hold up any man waving around money but she realizes she's no longer at home. Quietly turns back around and takes a sip of her drink.

She shook her head when the woman offered her a cigarette "No thanks... quit... kinda wish I didn't" She laughed and stood up "Names Ace by the way... Sorry Can't continue this conversation though" She grabbed the glass and shot down the rest of the liquid. All the time watching Shadow and the man out of the corner of her eye. "I have to run out and do some errands. Enjoy your drink" With that Ace put the glass back down and headed out

((sorry got to run))

He sets the cigar down on the table infront of him and slides his feet off the table. He than leans back. Looking the man in his eyes. "As far as I can understand you're looking to open up a running tab with our business for you and your associates. That isn't a problem and I welcome your patronage. So unless that's all than I have no idea behyond that than what you are alluding to? What are you really trying to offer and what is it you want? In plain blunt english please."

''Tell me, your business is it the only one that has the best girls in this district...would you prefer to have alittle help..from a friend if trouble ever arrived''

Dragen smiled, he liked that this man was smart, he looked over to the girl at the bar and smiled at her.

''The Yakuza could help you every now and then, we will not run your business or take in any part of the money part...I will make sure that they pay for every girl...and that you just pay us a small amount to advertise your establishment.''

"Hypothetically, if I don't accept...well we'll call it generousity." Resting his elbow's on his thighs so he was slouched over, holding his hands togethor by his fingers interlaced.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out one of his cell phones, dials of few numbers or letters, than places the phone back into his pocket. Than returns his full attention to the man opposite him.

''Yes, your probably very uneasy right now..I don't wish to bring you worry. I just wish to keep this place going. Though if you don't want my help then can go and let nature take its course.''

"Well now, I should atleast let you speak your mind to the fullest. Explain your intentions and wants of this place. Afterall it is our business to pleasure our clients. And for now you are one of our clients. So please make me understand what you are trying to do for us"

{Appearance}
{Profile}

Atreides sat at the edge of the soft bed in the comfortable room the lovely ladies of the Cat's Meow brothel had chipped in to purchase for him. He felt miserable and undeserving of the space they lent him. The young Nekomata mulled over what the bodyguard had told him, as well as how quickly he put Atreides on the ground. The bodyguard certainly didn't have to same arrogant attitude as the white-haired man. Maybe something could be learned from him.

"Hmmm... Maybe he could teach me something..." Atreides thought as he flopped onto his back, and stared at the ceiling.

Blaire

animegirlguyo__O-1-1.jpg

Being interupted from her playtime, Blaire groaned in irritance and grabbed the cellphone from her pocket. Her pants were half way down her ass already and her chest lay bare.

"God damnit"

She muttered under her breath. Slipping back into her clothes, she told her partner she would be back later with pay and pleasure and walked out the door.Heading towards the door of the bar, she leaned back against it, locking it from the inside. Staring up at shadow and the strange man, she sent him a questioning gaze as she crossed her arms over her dressed chest. Ah good, she didnt forget to replace her bra. Now that wouldnt look very professional. She doubted they would take her very serious with her nipples poking through the cloth of her shirt.

*coughs lightly* Shadow is it? I have....heard of your business here and wonder if perhaps you would be interested in another girl. I am not experienced to what goes on here so perhaps someone experienced training me would be in order?

Peeks in the window and doesn't see a lot of commotion inside the brothel...reaches for the doorknob and turns it...the door pushes open. Feels the urge to look behind her in the cold, dark alley, glancing over her shoulder...her long blonde hair whisps around with a sudden burst of wind. Takes a step inside and closes the door behind her. "Anyone home?" Slides her fingers through her hair and unbuttons her long coat, pulling down her black minidress and glancing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom