The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

Kelly laughed at his warning. Her lips curved into a sly grin and she took another sip of juice. "Hmmm, perhaps I'll join you in your little trip around the bar." She laughed and looked up as Shadow came down. At his question she couldn't resist.

"I'm thinking about streaking with Eli here," she teased.

"It might get cold though, and there's not enough room to run around inside. It'll be a short trip." He kept playing his game but he patted the seat next to him, asking her to sit next to him in his own way.

"Aww, you're no fun," she said pouting a little as she took her juice and shrugged at Eli. She stood and walked over to Shadow, crossing her legs and sipping on her juice. "Nice to see you're alive again."

He slid his body sideways so his feet hung over the side and his head rested in Kelly's lap. Still holding on to the game up and working his thumb feverishly. "Alive is a tricky term for me hun." Making himself comfortable against her thighs.

She chuckled. "It's only a figure of speech, Shadow." Her fingers played in his hair for a moment before she looked around her. "Hmmm, so, what are you playing?"

"Some game that you shoot people in, so it doesn't really need a name per say. These little things are addicting. Not as fun as the real thing but it keeps me busy."

You suddenly hear a man groan from the phone and the screen went black. "Damn it", he than tossed the phone across the room against a wall. He pushes a hand into one of his jacket pockets to pull out a different cell phone, using this one to browse the web for anything to occupy him.

She blinked at the sudden change in his temper, but let him continue to stay where he was. "I see." She leaned back into the couch and just watched him, letting him stay where he was, her fingers playing in his hair.

"I get bored pretty quickly with certain events, places, games. People have always interested me. Studied them inside and out. Picked their brains clean, literaly in some cases. Learned how to take a person apart, hell I even created a person out of spare parts a few times. One of them showed very good results by the way. Even if you know everything there is about a person they can always interest you."

"Although some people I'd be happier if they'd die. Scary thing is that wishing death upon a person isn't what makes me a monster, in fact it makes me more human", looking up at her a smiling, "humans are a terrifying bunch wouldn't you say?" He than kissed her palm and went back to his phone.

Surprised at his sudden attention, she nodded. "Actually, yes, we really are," she said with a frown. Shivering as he kissed her palm, she took in the details of his face, searching for something. She continued to play in his hair for lack of anything better to do. Also, she just liked to feel it in her fingers.

"Anything and everything I've done isn't all that much different than what humans have done to themselves. Only difference is I've hardly hunted vampires for sport or anything else besides territory and survivol. I said hardly, doesn't mean I don't enjoy thinning the numbers of useless idiots that like to play hot topic dress up just because they're allergic to the sun isn't fun and downright hilarious, but that's more like a hobby, not a purpose."

He sighed and put his phone away. "And once again I'm bored"

"As the mistress of the house can't we find any girls to put on a decent show?"

Luka had been hiding on the roof but comes down to do her job as she walks behind the bar waiting for people to order drinks unless her boss tells her otherwise as she yawn as she walks up to the bar

"So we've made that official now? Well, Luka's at her post. We could try something with her if you'd like," she said, mulling over the possibilities. "I'm sure we could find something for her to do to keep us all occupied." She chuckled. "We could have her streak," she joked.

"Hmmmmm, ask her", yawning and covering his mouth his his hand

"Luka! Come here for sec," Kelly called waving the girl over.

(...)

"We can ask her later", closing his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I hope Eli gets the new place set up soon."

"New place?" she asked, looking down at him. "What are you talking about?" Her violet eyes looked down into his curiously. "I guess I must have missed that conversation."

"A side business. I'll show it to you when it's done if I can steal you away from work", relaxing his body now.

Luka had walked up to the women she did not know and she wrote a note that was in relay pretty hand writing cause she was deaf and could not speak that said - hello my lady you called for me what can I do for you- and handed it to the woman with a large smile

Kelly smiled at Luka and read the note. She wrote in a little less nice handwriting when she responded.

"Hello, I'm Kelly. Shadow and I were wondering if you would be interested in putting on a show for the bar. What do you say?"

She write back to her in a note then hands it to her -My lady you don't have to write a note in reply i can lip read and what type of show would you like I have gotten different request from different people so what type of show are you looking for I dance and do bar ticks what would you like specifically " she had wrote on the card

"Oh, Sorry." She chuckled a little. "I'm not used to everyone here just yet. Why don't you do both of those things for us? I'm sure it will attract some customers, and it might just entertain this one," she said, pointing to Shadow.

Shadow soon fell asleep.

(not leaving, just nothing to write)

She flips the paper over then write on it -Ok then What drink would you like that I can make for you and I have learned how to make many drinks and willing to learn how to make many more- she hands to her as she spin a open bottle of scotch

"Hmm, how about a sangria?" She smiled and sat back smiling at her boss. He was cute when he was asleep.

Luka nods then run off to the bar first she dances as she juggles a lime orange and lemon then tosses each of them in the air and slices at them with a knife with all the fruit landing on the cutting broad with the fruit cut in half with one side cut thinly as she balances the jug on her tail throwing the the cut fruit into the jug.

Then squeezes the other haves of the fruit in the jug as she kicked up a bottle of club soda and pours it in to the jug then finally adds the brandy and the red wine to the mix with a few packets of sugar then walks over to Kelly and pours her a glass leaving the jug a note that said - I am not sure if you like it this way but I know a few more way to make it if that does not suit your taste-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom