The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

((Well I don't cyber so want to cut it off there? time warp and such?))

Luka Had come back with kellys drink but could not find her or her boss shadow as she looks around counfused thinking to her self she was just here a second ago

When Kelly reappeared, she came out of the elevator looking very satisfied. She smiled and saw Luka. "Hi there, Luka. Thanks for the drink. I need it," she said, a little thirsty from her romp with Shadow. He had been everything she imagined. "How are things down here?" she asked, straightening out her clothes a little more with her free hand. She sipped at her drink and walked over to the bar to sit.

After handing her the drink and when she sits at the bar luak walks behind kelly and wraps her tail and arms around her then whispers into her ear after licking it "I would be happy to entertain you if shadow is not up for it" then refills her glass then walks behind the bar to give a customer his drink

Kelly blinked and shivered a little as she was enveloped by Luka's arms and tail and her ear was licked. She chuckled and then turned her head. "Thank you, Luka, but I'm good for now."

Watching the women as Kelly entered once more, Eli simply smirked lightly as he turned his head to scan the crowd again. "Yeah, pretty sure she is..." The remark was more to himself, as Luka couldn't hear him. He then turned and walked behind the counter to get another energy drink, getting a cranberry juice as well and tossing it to Kelly as he stepped back around.

"Thought you could use some refreshment after your...exercise." Popping his own drink's top, he took a sip, giving her a knowing wink as he stepped away to make a quick round of the brothel to ensure all was as it should be.

She snatched the bottle out of the air and smiled at him, finishing off the drink Luka had brought her. "I know I'm fine, but you could always butter up Eli," She told the bartender with a chuckle. That said, she sat down in a bar stool and smirked at the guard in question.

"You trying to say I'm a tight ass? And here I thought you liked my ass." Eli winked and took another drink as he returned to his normal post, folding his arms and dangling the can from one side as he watched the crowd some more, though did cast the women the occasional curious, if not cautious glance.

Kelly laughed. "Just because I like it doesn't mean it ain't tight, love," she teased, sipping at her juice. Things were pretty busy for the brothel, but no work for her to do. Sighing she leaned against the bar and wondered if maybe she'd chosen the wrong line of work to get into.

Glancing over to her as she sighed, he pursed his lips gently. "Why don't you talk to him about it? I can tell you want to work..." He shrugged his shoulders gently, his eyes turned back to the crowd once more. "He might be willing to let you."

She shrugged. "Even if that were true, there's no one here for me to work with. Everyone's already busy."

Eli laughed softly, shaking his head before taking a sip from his drink. "I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble getting someone's attention. Trust me."

"Oh? You're sure of that are you?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Duh," he responded, as if it should be obvious. He took another sip, finishing the drink and tossing the can as he shook his head briefly. "Wow...that's enough of those. Have to run a hundred laps around the place just to get to sleep tonight..."

Kelly chuckled. "That's not all you could do to get rid of your energy," she teased, drinking more of her juice.

"Yeah, when you find a volunteer just let me know." He gave her an amused smirk as he glanced at her from the corner of his eye now. "Or was that a subtle hint that you would offer to help?" He was kidding, and it was obvious, but his gaze, which lingered for a moment, told that he wasn't exactly opposed to that thought either.

"In your dreams, kid," she teased, knocking back the rest of her juice. She tossed it in the trash and looked at him curiously. "I want to see the way you move. Dance with me. I promise it'll burn some of that off."

Eli cocked his head to the side a bit, giving a gentle shrug as he stepped forward, offering a hand to her as his curious expression turned into a genuinely interested smile. "Lead the way then."

She led him to the floor as a sexed up salsa mix came on and she started to move her hips, getting into the beat.

Eli started to move with her, his movements complimenting her own as his hands rested on her hips throughout most of the dance, save when he pulled away for a spin or sent her into one. Surprisingly, he was quite a talented dancer. One would almost think him to be one of the entertainers if they actually had male ones at the brothel.

Kelly grinned, pleasantly surprised by the talent he exhibited as they danced together. She let his hands rest on her hips for a great deal of the dance, her own resting on his shoulders. Soon, however, the song was over and she nodded for another to come on in a similar way. "Show me just how talented you can be, Eli." She smirked, having a great deal of fun.

((Drunk, no posting for tonight))

((I mean for me, I allow the rest of you to post))

"Well, that might require less clothes and more screaming." He winked, giving her a mischievous grin as the next song started and they began to move once more. To be what most considered a simple bouncer or bodyguard, the man moved with unexpected grace. "But I don't think you wanna hear about that." He simply gave her a cheeky smile before spinning and catching her by the hips to resume their sensual dance.

She spun and pulled in close into a salsa dance, her hips moving perfectly, pressing close against him and then not touching him at all. She was definitely a professional in both seduction and dance.

"Aren't we confident?" she teased.

He gave a light shrug as he continued to match her move for move, hips swaying with hers, feet keeping perfect time, his body and movements quite sensual and drawing a fair share of glances from some of the other girls. "Maybe, maybe not. Should I be?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom