Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-City: An alternative x-men rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm gonna cum too. I'm gonna fill your pussy with my cum. I'll make it mine." He shouted, feeling her grab his ass. He normally wasn't use to women doing things to him during sex, but he liked it, it turned him on more. "Let's cum together." He said, breathing heavily.

"okay " she said . she knew she was close very close. She arched her back and then said "I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum". soon after she said that she screamed "I'm cumming". Her whole body went stiff as she gripped real close and tight as she could possibly do.

As Lilly screamed, Trevor held on to her tightly as he came as well. He gave one final thrust as he shot his cum into her pussy, filling her up to the point that it overflowed. He pulled his cock out of her, letting the cum flow out of her pussy as he continued to hold her tight. "So, how was it for your first time?" He asked her, passionatly kissing her.

She kissed him back then leaned against him "it was wonderful never thought i would ever get to do this but Glade i did and thank you show much for rocking my world". she closed her eyes looking tired from all that they did.

"Im glad I could do that for you." He held her as they floated around in the pool. He was pleased with his sex with her, the feeling to sleeping with her. "You know, maybe we can move on to the showers and I can take the virginity of your other hole if you want." He laughed, wondering if she had the energy to continue.

She looked up and said "okay bet i could bet you there". she did not give him time to answer she up and out of the pool. it seemed the few minutes of rest got her up and ready but as she ran you could tell she was getting tired just not quite there yet.

He got out of the water soon after her. Seeing that she was struggling, he picked her up and carried her to the showers in the locker room. Gergen put her down and helped her to her feet. "Lets get started, shall we?" He turned on the water to hot. As hot water started to cover their bodies, he began to hold her in his arms, groping her.

she felt the water on her body as well his touch on her body. She leaned against him and closed her eyes enjoying the moment. she started to let off small moans that were almost quit.

He pushed her against the wall, her ass pointing at him. "Alright, now let's have some more fun." He took his cock and rammed it into her asshole. Feeling an even tighter squeeze around his cock. "Oh god, your ass is so tight around my cock." He began to thrust in and out of her asshole, feeling her ass twitch with every thrust.

(( Sorry, I got to go to work. I should be back online later tonight. ))

[okay till then]
she let out a scream when he pushed his cock in . she closed her eyes against the pain and stood there . she soon was moaning and feeling hot in her front in so while he fucked her in the ass she was rubbing on her front.

He continued thrusting into her ass, breathing heavily as the hot water drenched them. "Here, let me help you with that." He whispered into her ear as he began rubbing her pussy with her. "I see you're still soaking wet down here, and it's not my cum." He smirked, knowing that she was still horny, and wanting him.

she let out a string of moans and arching her back. "oh god that feels so good I may yet cum again". she was now leaning into him and gripping his arms real tight as she fingered her pussy and fucked her ass.

Trevor was definatly not as full of energy as he was before, he could already feel his climax already coming. "I think I might cum too, you just feel so amazing." He shouted as he wrapped his arms around her stomach, picking up the pace again as he tried to finish with a bang.

Lilly let out a scream as she cummed. "oh yea that felt good never knew it could feel so good in the ass". she was breathing very hard now and was about to pass out from being so tired. "we better get dressed and go soon before they find us back here ". she did not want to be found this way for it would be so embarrassing.

Trevor came with her, filling her ass with his cum. When he finally finished, his legs were shaking, ready to collapse. He listened to her talk, trying hard to stay focused. "Yea, it would be pretty awkward if we were found like this, although it would be very kinky as well." He teased her, helping her out of the showers and to her clothes. He sat her down with her clothes and let her get dressed. At the same time, he also got dressed, getting all of his clothes and gear back on in a matter of minutes. "So, where to next?" He smiled, eager to spend more time with her.

"I dont really have a food preference, or rather i never thought much about it."
He said as he sat across from her looking over the menu as the waiter brought the menus to them.
"What about yourself whats your favorite food?"

Sex_Machine said:
Trevor came with her, filling her ass with his cum. When he finally finished, his legs were shaking, ready to collapse. He listened to her talk, trying hard to stay focused. "Yea, it would be pretty awkward if we were found like this, although it would be very kinky as well." He teased her, helping her out of the showers and to her clothes. He sat her down with her clothes and let her get dressed. At the same time, he also got dressed, getting all of his clothes and gear back on in a matter of minutes. "So, where to next?" He smiled, eager to spend more time with her.
She got dressed and knew the church would be a bad idea due to the fact he tried to burn it down and said "well i guess back to Jessica's sense i do not have a place to stay at ". she stood up looking sad that she did not have a place to stay for them and almost starting crying again.

Thinking about it, he wanted to do something to make her feel better. "Come on. There's gotta be something we could do. Get something to eat, go for a walk somewhere, I don't know." He hated the idea of seeing Lilly crying, especially after making her so happy moments ago. He went up to her and kissed her. "Don't worry about being homeless. You've got me here with you."

She smiled up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him . she looked back at him saying "after that I'm a bit hungry". she put her head on his chest . she was happy for once in her life . She hoped this moment would not end she wanted to be near him for ever but in the end she knew Jessica would come looking for him and it all will end but till that time came she was going to make the most of it now.

"Alright, so what are you hungry for? I can probably eat anything by now." He smiled. He hadn't had a decent meal in weeks. Usually eating small meals and snacks, he welcomed the thought of a nice hot meal.

"well how much do you got money wise cause the only way i see us getting a steak meal if i scare everyone out of the rest runt ". she gave him a weak smile but he could see in her eyes she would do that for him if that what it would take. She still had her mean streak despite that she slept with him. She did love him so that might change her in the end to something else.

He looked at her and smiled. "There's no need for that. I can afford a nice dinner for the both of us." He thought it was sweet of her to do that for him, but he didn't want to cause too much of a problem. The last thing he needed was the military, or worse.

"well then were to love" she said smiling at him. she did not know if she said the wrong thing but she could not help herself. she took him by the hand and started to lead him out of the pool area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom