Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-City: An alternative x-men rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
[I guess he is, I never really meant for that to happen.]

"Anywhere you want." He said as he let her lead him out of the pool. He noticed that they were still wet from their erotic swim and shower. He had a little perverted smile when he noticed that Lilly's clothes were a little seethrough because of her wet body.

Leo asked for water as well. As the waitress left she wound up stepping on his shadow at the same time he lifted his arms up to stretch causing her to mimic the action. He turned and focused onlimiting his powers once he realised what had happened.

Sex_Machine said:
[I guess he is, I never really meant for that to happen.]

"Anywhere you want." He said as he let her lead him out of the pool. He noticed that they were still wet from their erotic swim and shower. He had a little perverted smile when he noticed that Lilly's clothes were a little seethrough because of her wet body.
She walked down the street and turned and smiled back at him. she came to a steak house rest runt saying "I have this thing for steaks well all things meat I guess cause i change my form to any animal has its side effects".
[I wanna see what happens to Trevor Jessica and my girl who will stay with Trevor who will leave him for anther or will anther man try and take Trevor's girls hmm]

"Sure, streak sounds great." He said, looking for a nice place to eat at. Most places he saw were fast food places and cheap diners, steaks normally aren't that great there. He then turned to see a steakhouse. "How about we eat here?" He turned to her and smiled.
[Sounds like fun. A love triangle with a chance of a fourth member entering.]

[yea I can't wait for Jessica to come back on hope she did not forget about this RP she made and the other one I'm in with her]
She smiled and said "sure it looks nice I hope I do not look to ratty in my cloths I have on". she wanted to look her best for him and stay by him as long as she could. she hugged his hand close to her and looked deep in his eyes . she noted he was still a little wet from there swim and smiled at the memory of it all.

"You look great. Don't worry about that." He rested his head on her as they stood in front of the steakhouse. He was just getting to know her and he already felt like he was in love. "We should be worrying about getting some food though." He laughed as they entered the place.

She followed him in and felt like everyone was starring at her. She wanted to right then and there chase them out for looking at her like that but she knew that Trevor would not like that so instead she grabbed his hand and hugged it close. She manged a weak smile at the other people.

Ivy noticed what he did and kept who mouth shut until. The waitress brought back the glasses of water and placed it in front of them.
Ivy took her hands and hovered it over the glass,swooping the water into her mouth in a fast movement.

He looked at her, seeing that she was a little nervous. "Hey, if they do bother you, then you could scare them off if you want." He wanted her to enjoy herself, even if that meant getting into trouble every now and then.

She smiled and found a seat and sat down looking up at him saying "care to join little pretty me". she burst out laughing at the sound of it . She was letting herself go.

"I would. I nice meal, a sexy lady, what more can a guy ask for?" Trevor laughed as he sat down beside Lilly. He picked up a menu and looked for something to eat. "So, how big a steak do you want?" He said, hoping that she wouldn't pick s cheep one because of him.

Lilly looked at the menu and picked a 18 once steak and said "that would sounds tasty ". she was hungry all that sex worked up a hepatie. she knew eating a lot mostly made people fat but for some reason she never worried about her weight. She just hoped her eating a big steak like that did not scare him off.

She waved her hand and placed her order and waited for Travor to place his. she smiled at him and said "looks like from all that activity made me really hungry might have to later replay it".

"Don't worry about it. This meal is my treat." He smiled at Lilly. Once their waiter finally came, he placed his order, sounding a little excited in his tone. He had hot sex with Lilly just moments ago and now he was going to enjoy a meal with her. Who could blame him for being happy?

Lilly smiled at Trevor and decided to tease him for more fun . she waited till after the waiter left then said "so tell me Trevor what did I do to get you into the pool and lets say go for a very steamy hot swim with a hint of danger of being found out then somehow I got you in my shower then now to Dinner with me so how do I get you to sleep in my bed with me"?

Trevor laughed, thinking about the answer. "Well I originally got into the pool with you when you got naked and had that lustful look in your eyes. Then I wanted more of you, I I went with you to the shower. I guess by now, if you want me in bed with you, then all you need to do is ask." He looked at her and smiled.

"well I'm asking cause I'm tired and after this i will need some rest but do not want to do it alone".She smiled . she then looked up as the food came.

"I'd like that. Lying in a cozy bed, you wrapped around my arms. Maybe we could put that bed to good use while we're at it." He laughed as he saw the food arrive. A small burst of joy came to him when the food came. His stomach was growling like crazy.

Lilly smiled at the thought about being in bed with him and sleeping with him again. she saw the food and sniffed the air saying "Dinner and a hot sexy man what more can a girl want". She then looked up at Trevor then said "what about Jessica I know you slept with her so you have feelings for her too right"? she had to ask and part of her wanted to just forget about that but she could not.

(Sorry I took so long. I had to work extra all week cuz people were sick. Now I'm pooped, but finally back.)

Trevor smiled. "Well you'd probably like that sexy man to pleasure you in many ways." He then heard about Jessica, and stopped to think about it. "Well, I do like her, but, I feel a more powerful connection with you. I saw how alone you were, and I wanted to help you. I didn't want you to ever feel alone again." He looked into her eyes.

[holidays kill the working people lol]
Lilly grinned and said "well then I wont ever feel alone again as long as your there by my side". she reached over and gave his hand a squeeze. She then picked up her fork saying "now this steak looks so dang good its a same I'm letting it get cold". she started to eat and drink her Dr.pepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom