Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-City: An alternative x-men rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
She blushed and said "okay follow me". she took him by the hand to head out to a schools swimming pool. she checked the lock and saw it was still broken and opened the door and walked on in. She got to the pool area and looked at it before she started taking off all her cloths.

His face instantly became red, watching Lilly getting naked in front of him. As he watched in awe, he slowly began removing his clothes. Starting with his weapons and tools, then his jacket, then his shirt, then pants, then underwear. "I have to say, you're looking really sexy right now." He said, slowly getting into the water, feeling the cold rush to his body.

She turned red in the face and said "thank you". she watched him get naked and she blushed again. "my your hot ". she manged to say. She soon followed him into the water and shivered from the cold and had to fight the urge to grow fur all over her body. she found a seat by the stairs and sat there not sure on what to do now.

He watched her get in the water and sit on the steps. Not really knowing what to do, he decided to swim up to her. "So, here we are. Naked, in this pool, all alone. What do you have in mind for us to do?" He smiled, moving in closer. He moved up to the point that he was close to rubbing up against her body, fighting the urge to start grabbing her.

She felt him move close and she let out a deep sigh and the closeness of his body. she stood up to were she was eye level with him and now her body was even more close to were her breast were touching his and she said "maybe I should tell you know I'm a Virgin ". she let out a nervous Laugh.

He felt a little shock, think that by the way she acted, that she would've had sex with someone, or at least rape some poor bastard. "Well I won't continue unless you're fine with it." He smiled, still trying to hold back from groping her. As her beautiful breasts pressed against his chest, he tried his best to ignore the fact that he was getting hard.

She smiled and said "I'm fine I can handle pain". she took one hand from her side and reached up to touch his face then she brought the other one up as well and pulled his head down to kiss her.

He laughed before she pulled his head in to kiss her. He then continued to kiss her more passionatly, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, playing with her tongue. He finally pulled his head back, smiling. "So I guess I'll take that as a 'Oh please Trevor, fuck me, right here, in this pool. Rock my world, make me scream in pleasure, make my pussy your's.' That sound about right?" He laughed, playfully mocking her voice.

She giggled and said "something like that That is if your good". she was teasing him. she felt his tongue on hers and it tasted good. she put hers in his mouth to return the flavor and to get more of his taste. She then pulled back to take in his full body once more before going under to suck his cock.

He smiled, excited to have his fun with her. After seeing her dissapear into the water, he then felt an amazing sensation in between his legs. "Oh damn, this is amazing." He said before sticking his head under water as well. He then decided to reach down and start fingering her pussy. She was right about being a virgin. Her pussy was squeezing tightly around his finger.

She grew some gills so she would not have to up for air. She moaned as he was fingering her while she sucked his cock. she also used the other hand to play with his balls.

He slowly began to moan as she continued to suck him down. His fingers continued thrusting into her pussy faster. His other hand grabbed the back of her head, pushing her head down further, throat fucking her. "God you feel amazing."

She could not reply for her mouth was full of cock but she was moaning very loudly. she closed her eyes as she countied hoping no one comes in to stop them .

Trevor used both of his hands to hold her head, thrusting his cock in deeper into her mouth. "I think I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." He shouted, almost reaching his climax. "Cumming." He shouted holding her head down as he came in her mouth, down her throat. He started to catch his breath, waiting for Lilly to come back up.

Just as he came so did she. she swallowed his cum and licked her mouth making the gills go and came up for air. She smiled at him saying "you taste so sweet I love it". she hugged him after she said this.

"Well it's gonna get better. I still have to go inside of you." He smiled as he pulled her closer to him. His hard cock leaned against her stomach, ready for another round. "So, you ready for more?" He asked, ready to fuck her.

She giggled as he pulled her closer to him. She felt his hard cock against her stomach. "yes I'm ready for more take me if you want to I'm all yours to do as you please".

He smirked. "Alright, you said that I can do what I want." He took his cock and thrusted it deep into her pussy. His cock was all the way inside of her pussy. Feeling en extremely tight squeeze on his cock, he began to thrust in and out of her pussy at a pretty fast pace. "So, how is it for your first time?" He asked her in between breaths.

She let out a small scream when he first put it in . she gripped him tighter around the neck as he started fucking her. "its great wow your good ". She manged to say in between moans.

"Great, it's only going to get better." He said as he continued to fuck her. As his thrusts met her body, the water of the pool splashed around them, soaking them. He then leaned in to start biting her nipples. "Your pussy is so tight on my cock, I love it. I could fuck it forever." He shouted as his thrust began to speed up even more.

She was now screaming out in pleasure to his thrusts. she also noted that she was very wet down there and it no longer felt sore. "it is so big and it feels so good and the funny thing is it no longer hurts. She did not notice the blood that had dripped down her leg from him making her a woman. She soon started moving with him making him slip in and out very easy. "yes fuck me oh god Don't ever stop" she screamed.

Trevor continued to ravage her pussy, constantly thrusting deeply into her pussy, not showing any signs of stopping any time soon. He slowly slid his hand down her back and to her ass. He then started smacking her ass, and then he started to violently thrust his fingers in and out of her asshole. "Oh, it seems that it's tight there too, I'll have to move on to that hole soon after I'm done with this one." he smirked, thrusting her holes from both sides.

She was moaning and arching her back . she then made a loud purring nose. She then lached into his neck to give him a hickey. something deep inside of her was waking up and it was with lust for Trevor . She made a vow to never let him sleep with Jessica again she was going to take him all for herself.

He felt the hickey on his neck, and was overtaken by the ecstacy of their sex. He soon returned the favor by giving her a hickey, and getting rougher with her body. He began squeezing and twisting her nipples, he was violently thrusting three fingers into her asshole, on top of that, he was still ravaging her pussy with his cock. "Yes, scream for me. Tell me how much you love it."

She let out a scream "oh god it feels so good yes show me who is the boss". she knew she was close so she let out anther scream "oh I;m gonna cum I'm gonna cum". she then reached down and grabbed his ass with her hands in a tight grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom