Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-City: An alternative x-men rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked down at hs wrist and noticed how late it was getting.
"Wow time sure flys with good books and cute girls huh, would you be interested in joining me for dinner?"
Leo stood and held out his hand to her his other one holding his books.

"You don't like me jacket..." Hold out the leather coat for you to wear, when you don't take it I set it down and take off the red floor length coat. I leave the leather coat for you and go back into the closet. "Hmmm....I guess I can wear this." She come back out wearing a fitted floor length black coat of similar style to the red one but had a short collar and several more buttons.

She pick up the jacket with her hand turned inward, and hands it Nathan. "I don't suppose you have issues with leather as well?" She asked in a teasing tune.

Ivy stood up and got her books with one hand and grabbed hold of his hand with the other. "Sure,why not?" She said with a smile.

Leo lead Ivy out of the library after making sure all their books were checked out.
"So where should we go?"
Leo smiled as they walked through the city.

Ivy looked at her feet as they walked,suddenly feeling shy as she realized they were alone on the streets. "Well there is a nice Diner a few blocks from here." She said shyly.

Lilly soon calmed down from hitting him in the chest and closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest. she still let the tears flow but she no longer had the will to push him away. she tried her hardest to keep the walls up but it seemed this guy knew how to break them all down. She soon opened her eyes and looked up at Trevor and said "would it be so bad to ask you why you care to help or even care about me you should be like the rest want me dead or gone for good".

Trevor looked down at Lilly. "It should be obvious by now. I've been throungh the same. For the majority of my life, I've been alone. People wanted me dead because of who I was. My hands are soaked in blood throughout my lifetime. The closest I've ever gotten to being loved were the members of a brotherhood of priests, and I was still treated like an abomination. And yet, I still try to enjoy life, as well as have my fun. But when I see you, I can relate to you. Lonely, angery, wanting revenge on mankind." He held her close, stroking her hair, hoping that it would help her calm down.

she let out a sigh and said "but I find you so hard to believe are you really there or is this all a dream". she reached up like she was going to touch his face but pulled it away saying to herself but out loud "if i let him close in the end will i get hurt is it safe to let the walls down and let someone in". She wanted to so badly but part of her that kept her alive kept all others away but the more she did that the more she hated life so maybe this time she might let him close only time will tell. Who will she love and who will she be friends with is there hope for her lets see where this goes shall we.

Trevor smiled. "Oh, I'm real. And there is many ways I can prove it." He laughed as he continued stroking her hair. "Don't worry. I'm not going to try and crontrol your life, telling you what you should do. I want to just be there for you, comforting you when you are alone." He then kissed her forehead. "Whether you want me as a friend or a lover, I'll be there for you." He said, hoping she'd try to open up to him.

Lilly sighed and gave in saying "come with me for a walk lets forget the movies". She broke free from him but held her hand out to him. She knew that He and Jessica slept together but did not care about that anymore all she wanted was someone to talk to. she was not sure she could love him for she did not trust him yet. she was going to take a risk and talking to him but what did she have to lose.

He felt a little joyful, knowing that he got through to her. "Sure, whatever you want." He held her hand and let her lead the way. As they walked, he couldn't help checking her out while walking with her. She was really cute. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"I want to tell you about the day I found out about my powers how everything i have ever known gone down the drain so fast i could not stop it before it hit bottom". she looked at him but did not smile she still kept him at a distance but to seen with him that was a step closer to being friends and maybe lovers.

"Go on." He said, paying full attention to her now. He wanted to know about why she felt so alone, why she wanted to kill. "I'll even tell you my story next." He looked at her, wanting to share with her, get closer to her.

"well you see it happened years ago when me and my dad did our hunting trip like we always do but this time things would change for worse then I could ever have imagined in my whole life". She let a few tears flow before moving on. "Well a Bear attacked out of the blue killing my dad and going for me next but in my fear I touched the bear and changed my form to a bear and killed the bear but i was half dead". " Well on the way home i had healed my self some how but i ended up passing out ". "I woke up later and made it home and told my mom the story but she did not believe me that i could change my form and when i did i turned into a bear and then she blamed me for my dad's death and to get out and to never come back and I could not even pack or get money to try and make a living for every were i went people made me angry and i lost jobs getting into fights well you know the rest i think".

Trevor couldn't help but to feel bad for her. She lost the only person that cared for her, and now she's alone in her life. He moved up to her, putting his arm around her as they kept walking. "I'm so sorry." He said, not really knowing what else to tell her.

She let the tears fall "my mom used to love me I had it all then when she found out i could change my form and a bear killed my farther she thought i lost it and killed him how i could do that I mean i have killed do not get me wrong but never my father I loved him dearly ". she leaned against him and closed her eyes for a minute and said "so tell me how did you get your powers and I do not think i got your Name".

Trevor became embarrassed for a minute. He was sure that he told her, but he must've forgotten. "Oh, well my name is Trevor, Trevor Galahad. And my powers date back to when I was born. You see, my parents were very religious, although they were on opposite sides of the religion. My father was a high priest, while my mother was the leader of a satanic cult. I know, an odd match up. Anyway, they decided that it was a good idea to summon the powers of both heaven and hell, and place it into the body of their newborn son, me. So I was given control over holy light, and the dark hellfire. They trained me to be the ultimate worrior of heaven and hell, although thy feared me in the proccess. One day, I lost control and accidentally slaughtered them and the village. I then traveled the world, alone. I eventually came across a brotherhood of priests that helped me harness my powers a little better, although I was still feared and rejected for the most part. I eventually left, and this is how you see me today. A horrible abomination when u combine light and dark." He looked down, shedding a few tears himself.

Lilly did not know why but she reached up and wiped his tears away then hugged him. "It seems we are a good match after all but i feel your pain I did not want to let you get too close but I feel we could be good friends and I want you to stay close to me for you make me feel like I have never felt before". she closed her eyes and she felt confused for the first time in her life after a long time she has cared for someone again.

Ivy smiled at him and walked in. Surprised that he opened the door for her. "So, what do you like to to eat?" She asked as they sat down at a table.

Trevor felt so happy that she tried to comfort him. "Thank you." He hugged her back, kissing her head. He felt so comfortable around her. As they stood there holding each other, he felt so happy. "I just want to stay like this forever."

Lilly did something that she has not done in a long time she laughed. She looked up at him "too bad time is mean like that cause i do not want this to end ether."

Trevor laughed. "Yea, so, what do you think we should do next?" He asked, looking into her eyes. He held her hand tightly. "I'm pretty much up for anything." He smiled, looking into her eyes.

When he said that she thought back to Jessica and how much fun she was having by her sounds and it her a bit angry but she decided she was going to sleep with him as well she will do anything to get him from Jessica. She looked back up at him with a smile and said "well have you ever went skinny dipping that sounds like just something that popped in my head".

"Well...uh.....no, I haven't." Trevor said, feeling a little nervous. He did say that he was up for anything. "I guess we can go ahead and try that." He said, a little bit nervous, but getting excited as well. He'd get to see Lilly naked as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom