Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-City: An alternative x-men rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

NsB_VELOCITY

Planetoid
The City holds secrets that most do not know about . Mutants and monsters. There are those who wish to help the humans, those who wish to hurt the humans and those who do no pick a side. Many have heard a rumopr that mutantswere at the Institute but not many cared. Now the military has cme in and are trying to make sure that mutants are not going to be a problem in the city. While some continue t tyr and persuade the humans that mutants are ok others want to fight . The choice is yours will you help the humans understand or will you try to make sure they won't mess with mutants any more?

Rules:
1: I am a god in this rp hat i say goes.
2: Read all te rules .. Thank you
:2.5: Send all profiles to me Skellys to me
3: Have fun
3.5: I will only allow 2 characters per person right now
4: No god modding this means auto hit, autoblock, and auto dodge and controling peoples characters.
5: You needto have a weakness weather it be your a big person which i an easy target or somthing ..
6: No all powerful chracters ...goes with rule 5
7: No killing a character withou asking them and hen going and talking it over with me .
8: Please try and stay active i want this to go on
9: This does have adult themes in it like sex and weed other drugs will not be used.... unles its a human thug/drug lord.
10: I don't mind one liners but please try to make i more than one at least three sentances per post or two lines at the least..
11: once i have posted your profile in the designated area i wil ltell you when you can post
12: Do not post untl i have told you to post
13: Make sure your powers match your charactr
14: don't have all the powers in the world please thata bit god moddy
15: Have ny questions pleae contack me via Pm ..
16: Put this so i know you read the rules :heart::huh::heart:

Profile outlines
Name: (( First and last ))
age: (( i want them to be at least 16 as the youngest ))
codename: (( Tr to make it one word ))
SO : Sexual oreintation (( straight bi or lez.. pansexuals are not an optrion because if it was a male and is now a female its a female and vice versa ))
Powers: (( if you want control of all elements i may allow it but it depends on who already has elemental powers. Limited do no have all these powers that are not related to one nother if that is how you want your character i will only allow you to have two ))
Crush:
Side: (( Good bad neutral ))
race/species: (( Human/ mutant/ other stuff ))
Weapon: Might want one if your a mutant since military will arrest you if they find your a mutant
bio: (( Short story on your characters history/ how they got there powers.
appearance: Please try and get an anime picture or close to it.
theme song : Try to match your character a bit.
other: more info on character

Groups

Good /X-men
Nathan Stone: Jugger82
Name: Nathan Stone
Codename: Chameleon
SO: Heterosexual
Powers: Camouflage
Crush: Anybody
Side: Good
Race/Species: Mutant
Weapon: Spear
Bio: Nathan never really knew about his powers until middle school...it was all fine and dandy for him until he had to move and start a new school in the worst neighborhood possible. Nathan was being bullied and chased and in his escape, he was cornered and through his fear he unlocked his hidden potential of blending in with his environment in nearly complete camouflage. The only drawback, his outlines can be seen if light hits him directly other than that, its a perfect camouflage. As Nathan grew older, he managed to perfect his powers because of his neighborhood but eventually people began to ask questions about him and why he seemed so...different now. He was more open and somehow he knew people's secrets, though he knew...he hid himself and stalked them so that he could have an edge over them and so they couldn't pull anything on him. Though, Nathan was a man and even used his powers for...more personal things such as sneaking into women locker rooms and such. Nathan now is part of the X-men as a student to help see if he can further his powers to cloak other people rather than himself.
Appearance: http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239/DemonOfSilver/Anime%20dudes/SpearcarringRyu.jpg
Theme song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE
Other: A real ladies man who probably can't stick to one girl unless you win him over. Likes to be perverted to be funny, though, he doesn't mean what he says though his actions might say so otherwise...
Ivy Trinity: EternallyBitten
Name: Ivy Trinity
codename: Aqua
SO : Bi
Powers: Can control water sources
Crush: none at the moment
Side:Good
race/species: mutant/human
Weapon: my hands
bio: Ivy Trinity was raised in an orphanage.She grew up sitting in a corner of her room reading her books. She didn't realize her powers until she went to take a shower at age 16 and noticed she could move the water coming from the shower head.When she was 18 she moved out of the orphanage and moved into a house with a couple of friends. Only a few people know of her ability.
appearance:
theme song : Water-Brad Paisley
other: none
James Carnails: Friend in the shadows
Name: James Carnails
codename: Figment
SO : Straight
Powers: Illusion Casting: can make life like illusions so real and fluid that you'd think they were real. Note that illusions themselves can not hurt anyone, they are simply light energy given a more stable form.
Sound Manipulation: can alter ambient noise to certain levels. Used in conjunction with illusions to complete his effects.
Minor Telekinesis: uses mostly to make illusions have a semblance of solidly. Has good control, but can't lift anything more than a normal human could.
Increased Intelligence: can temporary increased his mental abilities to uncharted levels. Unfortunately, unable to hold on to increased intellect for more than an hour, and suffers form head aches after using power. Can be used more than once a day, but each time after the first, intellect increase gets smaller and smaller.
Crush: has always wanted to meet the mutant performer Dazzler ever since he managed to get a hold of some of her songs.
Side: Good, but with a cause that makes him act bad.
race/species: Mutant
Weapon: Two pronged trident.
bio: Orphan raised by a single father who was a cop. Powers first appeared when still a child, starting with increased intelligence. Father had him help solve cases by using his illusion power to make re-enactments of situations (watch the series Bone's to get an idea of what I'm talking about). Still called on, unofficially, by police to do so.
appearance: http://img4.gelbooru.com//images/535/f74...jpg?664431
theme song : Behind Blue Eyes. Several people have done covers for it, but the lyric's are the closest I've found.
other: Believes that he's been chosen by a ancient alien race to help the hero's of the world be prepared for a coming invasion. Has recently started to think that he's insane for believing so. Smart, cagey, observant and trained to think and act like a detective.
Jack Lantern: NsB_VELOCITY
Name: Jack Lantern
codename: Frankenstein
Powers: Super strenth, Enhanced endurance, enhanced stamina
Crush:none so far
Side: good
race/species: Super Soldier/mutant
Weapon: Bionic arms
bio: Jack was born a normal boyexcept tht he alwasy seemed to get hurt but never felt much pain. His parents worried .. they sent him to an institute to have tests oe on him and found him to be an extrodinary case as he as physicly stronger durable and could last lnger than many other humans. At age 18 robert went into the army and was foot soldier. Both of his arms were blown of by a high powered sniper rifle but jack sruvived becasue of nhis powers. His body was scared by fighting and being cut due to his body growing so much. During the operation he was put into the super soldier porjects as SS16 code name Frankenstein. He was givine hug cybernetic arms whcih increased his strengh trempndusly and his endurance and stamina also increased. He was discharged and now wanders the streets helping people and the x-men
appearance: http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/NsB_VELOCITY/marvel-nemesis-the-imperfects-20-1.jpg?t=1290629204
theme song : Sonne -Rammstein http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXqEMuXGK08
other : He is a gentle giant and the theme song ..... This is about the indulgences of life which can take a hold of you and destroy you even when it seems to be a good thing at first. Like the sun, which has the ability to nurture and give life, it also has the ability to scorch and kill. "Sonne" is German for Sun

Neutral/Brotherhood/X-men
Jessica Creed: NsB_VELOCITY
Name: Jessica Creed/Jessi Creed /Jess Creed
codename: Demon
SO : Bi
Powers: Teleportation and retractable nails/ Feral senses (( Nails are retractable and made of animantium))
Crush: N/a
Side: Neutral
Weapon: Two 9mm Pistols and a demon sword
bio: Jessica was born in a local hospital. her mother died during chld birth. Her father Victor Creed also known as Sabortooth raised her until she turned 18 she set out to go to the institute with her uncle but found it rather boring. She then went neutral doing as she pleased weather it be good or bad. She generally helps peopel who need it but she can be bad and rob places if she has or wants to .
appearance: http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/NsB_VELOCITY/Decorated%20images/dmc3-1-1.png?t=1290542908
theme song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0 Let the bodies hi the floor: Drowning pool.
other: Her father is Sabortooth but unlike her father she has animantium claws like her uncle.

Leo Venitas: Dark_Kitsune
Name:Leo Venitas
Codename:Atra
SO: Straight with bi tendencies (I.E will kiss a guy if they are attractive enough but wont go all the way with them)
Powers: Has control over Shadows and can manipulate them to make people his puppets or walk through the shadows of doors as if they were actual doors.
Race: Mutant
Weapon: Dagger
Bio: Leo named such due to his parents being rather lazy with everything they did including naming their kids, he raised him self and his younger twin sisters gem and ini since he was ten, and due to such has a basic
knowledge of most house hold duties. Left home at age seventeen after watching his father drunkenly murder his sisters, due to their lesbian tendenacies. His powers first awoke with in him when he was at school the day after he just wanted to leave the lecture hall, so he imagined lifting up the window by using his shadow to do it then stepping through and was actually surprised when he found him self out side the very same window. .He now wanders the streets looking for odd jobs for anyone who has them.
Appearance: http://b3p.imgsrc.ru/b/boy.elric/8/16422348njY.jpg
Theme song: Leave out all the rest by linkin park
Other doesn't usually speak until someone speaks to him, is weak during the times when shadows aren't available, He can't use the dark of night for his abilities but should a shadow be casted by a streetlamp it is with in his grasp to use provided he can touch it with his shadow as it is he has no way to change his own shadows shape. He is constantly seen as that loner kid. He ussually carrys a book with him either a notebook or a novel to read.

Katrina Ivanovna: Kylea
Name: Katarina Ivanovna
codename: Prokliataya (Litaya for short)
Powers: Burning touch. Cursed at a young age in the 15th century she is unable to touch material objects without them instantly rupturing in flames. She has a set of magical wraps that she can use 1X per day that allows her 2 hours of free touch as long as they are wrapped correctly and she is able to recite the enchantment. She can touch flesh, but it ignites passion within the person, inspiring 'burning desire'. Also immortal age wise, though can be damaged with normal weapons.
Crush: N/A
Side: Neutral, she's just been around too long to think one side prevails.
race/species: Human cursed
Weapon: Various. Over the past 5 centuries she has learned a significant number of battle weapons and martial arts.
bio: It was a cold snowy morning as Katarina went to stock the hen house with new feed and insulation. Her father the Czar was a cruel man. And in a particularly bad mood due to the recent loss to the Tartar. She shuddered at the thought of their savage warriors, riding naked and cruel in saddle of their wild stallions. She pulled her cloak tight against her in the cold breeze. It was a bitter morning and she hoped the animals were not suffering for it.

As she approached the stables and beyond that the chicken run a mysterious looking old woman stepped from behind a tall black horse. She wore a red cloak which covered her face and hunched frame to the snowy earth. She walked with a crooked staff directly towards Katarina. Always being a kind hearted soul Katarina could not help but reach out to help the woman. As her hand met the old crones, the woman suddenly stood. A massively tall and gorgeous woman with long flowing blonde curls and a wicked grin. Her eyes glowed as red as her cloak and she spoke with an audible echo, resonating through the empty courtyard. "Daughter of evil...you shall suffer the fate of a million deaths. Casting the stone to tear about your father's reign and causing the destruction of life." Katarina's hand and arm seared with pain. It radiated up into her body and filled her with burning fire. She coughed and moaned, dropping to her knees as her hands turned fiery red before her eyes. She reached for the woman, only to look up and see she was gone. Screaming with the pain and rolling in agony Katarina could only hold her hands together in terrible discomfort and cry aloud.

Suddenly the weapons master came running to her side. He ran at her, scooping her in his arms. He was an attractive man, a mere 18 years of age, though her senior at the time as she was just blossoming into her womanhood a mere 13. She could remember reaching out to him for comfort and seeing his face burn with the same fire she could feel in her body. Uncontrollably he had reached down to her and taken her lips to his, ravaging her face with his strong hands and wet tongue as he shifted her weight against him. He looked into her eyes with terror, not knowing why he was risking his life to take her for his own carnal pleasure...

appearance: 5'4", dark hair curling all the way down her back. Muscular and fit. See below ^^
theme song : Prodigy "Firestarter"
http://tinyurl.com/2frtreh <---- picture

Trevor Galahad: Sex_Machine
Name: Trevor Galahad
codename: Hellsing
SO : straight
Powers: The power to control Holy Light and Hellfire, although they can only be used for a brief period of time because it drains energy rapidly; he can also summon angel wings at will
Crush: none
race/species: Cursed Human
Weapon: He carries a cross that can extend into a barbed chain whip, as well as a large iron stake. To limit the use of his powers, he carries a variety of holy and demonic weapons such as holy water, silver daggers, crystals that summon demons, a gautlet that grants strength, and boots that can increase his speed
bio: Trevor had a father that was a High Priest and a Mother that was a satanic cult leader. When he was born, his parents decided to summon the powers of heaven and hell and sealed it into Trevor's soul. He was born to be the ultimate warrior, of both heaven and hell. The plan backfired as he slaughtered his family when he lost control of his powers. He was then discovered by a brotherhood that helped him control and harness his powers, although he could barely use them. He soon left that organization to travel the world, slaying evil creatures of darkness.
appearance: http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad40/Nichirin86/clos-gabriel-belmont3.jpg
theme song : Immanuel (The Redeemer) by For Today

Evil/Brotherhood

Ichiro Hatake: Jugger82
Name: Ichiro Hatake
codename: Death
Powers: Can shoots artificial bones out of his body, can place bones in certain locations to, when set off, launch into the air impaling the trespasser, can snap his bones back into place or back together...though, if he has a limb cut off or if his wound is burned while healing, he can't heal that wound anymore. He is vulnerable to attacks that don't involved breaking his bones, so organ damage or blood loss is extremely useful against him.
Crush: None
Side: Evil
Weapon: Scar-L Assault Rifle with his bone bullets.
bio: Ichiro is a boy that comes from a rich family in Japan that ruled with their money. This, while being born into a strong family and raised in one, corrupted Ichiro with wanting more power and money over anything else. When he found out about his power when he broke his leg and cried out desperately for someone, but the mansion was empty. He held onto his leg dearly and before he knew it, it felt good as new and the pain subsided. Over time, he figured out that his body can create the very substance bones are made of, out of merely nothing. Seeing how he wanted to start an empire of his own, he took off to the town the Institute is in, in hopes of gaining members to follow him. When he was shot down, he had never felt such anger for being rejected even once and now vowed to kill every last member of the Gifted Institute, all the while gaining a small army of his own.
appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3336/3608...46ae_o.jpg
theme song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5l8Xj2KSao
other: He has no interest of mutants that are not willing to join him or the institute, but would fight them to test his power and for fun. He is a bit cynical when it comes to fighting. He can create bone bullets in the magazine of his assault rifle for endless fire.

Lilly Brown: Wildkat
iName: Lilly brown
codename: Kat
SO : bi
Powers: she is a shifter she can change her form and heal her self but only if she changes out of her form back to her normal form but even thou she can heal herself if you cut of her head she is dead and after healing she passes out cold.
Crush:none
Side: the brotherhood
race/species: mutant
Weapon: her two daggers or her claws in her animal forms.
bio: She never knew she could change into a animal form to one day while she was hunting with her dad a bear and came and attacked and killing him but wounding her very badly but when she put her hand up and touched the bear out of fear she changed into it. She soon was a limping bear and able to kill the other one. When she got back home and told her mom the whole story she told her daughter to move out and never come back.
appearance: http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h122/Kaibagirl10158805/anime%20females/sexy.jpg
theme song : wanted dead or alive by bon jovi
other:She is known for her fights and casing trouble around town that is why the brother hood during the rp will ask her to join them.

Cannons

Wolverine:
Beast:
Sabortooth:
Cyclops:
Jean Grey:
Storm:
If any other please ask to play them ... these do not count as a second oc......

Nathan Stone, or Chameleon to people at the Gifted Institute know him as, was just a carefree man right now. Other than the fact he knew he'd get in trouble for skipping out on classes, he had no worry in the world. He had one of the most unnoticeable powers of the Institute, just the ability to cloak himself. Other than that, he was pretty much a normal human being. As he walked down the road, he soon found himself lost and in the bad part of town. He stopped and looked around as all the criminal activity went on and the argument over something that he couldn't hear went by. Relaxing. He walked over to some random apartments and sat on the steps as he waited for time to pass and let destiny set him on his course.

dmc3-1-1.png
Jessica was traviling through town... her guns at her house. "Man this day is borig. " Shewas walking when she was a man take a purse from an eldery woman and run into an ally way. " Seems like this is my lucky day" She said to herself asshe teleported into the ally cutting him off. " Put the purse down" She told the man her red coat on the only thing covering her nipples was the strap that connected to the coat. She ectended her animantium nails which were about two inches long when they were out. Unlike her father she had not gotten the ability to heal herself fast. The thug looked at her. " And what are you going to do " he ssaid looking down at her as he was taller than her mostmen were since she stood at a height of 5'5". She smirked before slashing at his nekc and cutting his throat her nails a it bloddy as she put her hand in her pocket and brouth th purse back to the woman .

Nathan saw the woman get stolen from by the man, but he didn't do anything about it. Nathan just sat back and watched as the man ran by him and into an alley. Hearing something weird, he got up and was about to peer in until he saw a girl walk out with the purse and give it back to the woman. "The hell...?" He was interested in her taste in clothing, but that was beside the matter. He peered into the alley and his eyes went wide to see the man sprawled on the floor in a puddle of blood. Nathan reached onto his back and uncloaked his spear as he turned to the girl. A murderer...something he severely didn't like. Whether she was mutant or not, he walked over to her but decided to play it safe and hide the spear first. No need for using it against a regular person. He tapped on her shoulder and glared at her. "Okay, what happened in that alley? What happened to that guy?"

Leo woke up and looked out the window of the motel he rented the room of for the night before grabbing his cell phone the only item he took out so he could charge it. It was the best way for his clients to target him.
He left the motel after paying for the night and wandered around the city, Coming across a small cafe he decided t stop for a bite to eat.
Entering the cafe he removed his dark blue scarf and ordered a cup of coffee with thirteen sugars and a slice of toast.

dmc3-1-1.png
Hm? " She turned around ." I don't know what your talking about, i came from the ally and saw the purse laying there the guy as well. I came out of the ally and saw the woman sort of disheartened and I put two and two together and i gave the woman her purse back .

Nathan narrowed her eyes, not believing her entirely but mentally he shrugged. He put on a smile and shrugged. "Alright then...tell me missy, whats a fox like you doing around these parts dressed like that then? Awful lot of...ex criminals around y'know?" He said as he looked her over.

Leo ate his meal that the waitress brought him payed promptly ad left having pulled out a copy of Alice in Wonderland.
He walked between the two talking people his nose in the book, he accidently hit one of them with his elbow as he turned to go up the street.

dmc3-1-1.png
Well I can take care of myself. " She said with a glare and a smirk. " A boy as fragile as yourself shouldn't be out here alone ... shouldn't yu be with your parents. " She said before she started to walk away slowly her hair brown and it shined in the sun

Nathan leered at the girl as she walked away. When he was elbowed by the guy, he looked at him and scoffed. "'Scuse you Jerk." He said with another glare as he turned toward the red cloaked girl. Before either of them could look at him, he cloaked and became invisible as he slowly began to follow the girl.

dmc3-1-1.png
Although she had feral senses she wasn't using them at the moment as sh walked two her appartment. She would go into the appartment and go to her room. taking off her cloak before putting on a white shirt and the a pair of purpl pj bottoms. " That kid seemed kind of noisy " She said outloud before turning on the tv and watching scrubs.

Leo turned around looking around for the person who had spoke the only one he saw was a girl walking away but he could have sworn it was a male who had spoke.
:Excuse me miss."
Leo spoke up his voice sounded faint as he rarely spoke as it was.

(Why do you post your pic every post?)

Nathan had followed her to her apartment, memorizing the number and street, just like he did when he was a kid to other punks that messed with him or seemed weird. When she closed the door, he placed his foot just enough so that it seemingly closed all the way, yet it didn't click to close. When she was gone, Nathan pushed the door silently open and closed it behind him as he entered. "Something ain't right about this chick..." He looked around her apartment and shrugged. "She has a nice place though." He continued to find her until he found her on the couch watching Scrubs. "Didn't that show get canceled like...three years ago?" He thought in his head. He never really watched TV.

(( Kitsune try to make your character do somthing first instread of interacting right away that way once mor epopel arrive they have things they can do with you .... and i post my picturebecasue i can)))
dmc3-1-1.png
She was sitting on her couch with no bra on..... and a white shirt adn pj bottoms . " God im so tired . " Sheyawned as she turned off the tv and began to fall asleep on the couch on leg hanging off the couch with her arm doing the same.

"Tch...this boring girl can't possibly be a mutant." He uncloaked seeing she was asleep and looked around. "Hmph...while I'm here, might as well see what this chick has. I could use some more stuff to add in my room at the Insittute." He began to look around her place, rummaging through drawers, opening cabinets; he had searched all the rooms but her bedroom. "Well, couldn't hurt to look could it?" He thought to himself as he slowly reached for the door handle.

(And note taken VELOCITY.)

dmc3-1-1.png
She had woken up when he went through the drawers and teleported out into the hall without him knowing about it. She waited for him to open the door where she wouldconfront him.Stealling from her was a mistake especially from her since she was the daughter of sabortooth.

(roger)
Leo wound up infront of a library his eyes lit up as he walked up the steps.
He opened the door, and was greeted with a huge collection of books he skimmed from shelf to shelf silently humming ode to joy to him self as he picked up a couple of books to check out.
He set the books on the counter and got set up with the library and sat dpwn with his recently checked out books.

Jugger82 said:
"Cheap...the only thing valuable bout this house is prolly the silverware..." He said as he grabbed the door knob and turned it. He pushed open the door silently...but he didn't go in. Something felt odd about this. "Destiny...what do you have in store for me now...crap..." He didn't know what would happen but he could feel something bad was about to happen as he walked passed the doorway into the room.
99 not understanding where you went))

(Er sorry. He opens the door and feels like somethign is about to happen, but doesn't know what. He believes in Destiny and is talking to it like an actual person as he walked into the room.)

Ivy Trinity(Aqua) Walks into the library. She is overwhelmed by the amount of books that are displayed on the shelves in front of her.She finds a few books and sits at a table close to a boy about the age of 18 whose hair is pitch black.She opens a book and begins to read.

Jugger82 said:
(Er sorry. He opens the door and feels like somethign is about to happen, but doesn't know what. He believes in Destiny and is talking to it like an actual person as he walked into the room.)

(( Which room))

Leo set down the first book having finished it and stared inquisitavely at the woman who had joined him.
He slowly reached for the next book in his stack and opened it one eye reading and the other on her.
"Hello."
He said his voice still faint even for a library it was the second time he had ever started a conversation with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom