Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout: A post Apocalyptic Roleplay (OOC) (Scout role open)

• OOH! FALLOUT!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not Really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Midnight

Supernova
Fallout

vaultboyftwkidz1.jpg

"War. War never changes"

• The Romans waged war to gain slaves and wealth, Spain built an empire on it's lust for gold, Hitler forged a battered Germany into an economic superpower... But war never changes.

In the twenty first century, War was still waged over the resources that could be acquired. Only this time, the spoils of war were also it's weapons, petroleum and uranium. For these reasons, China would invade Alaska, The U.S would Annex Canada, and the UN would disintegrate into a gaggle of bickering nation-states bent on controlling all the remaining resources available.

In the year 2077 the storm of world war had come again, in two brief hours, the wold was reduced to cinders. And from the ashes of nuclear destruction, a new civilization would struggle to arise. This is the world we all live in now.

Now, many years after the threat of the Enclave was removed from the Capitol Wasteland an new story is about to unfold. Along the Eastern coast of what was the United States of America, New York City was one of the most modern and advanced of all cities, before the War, it was a spectacle, a place where countless people lived their lives. During the war, Plague and rampant crime lead to the city being sealed off from the rest of the nation, isolated from the rest of the world from a giant wall... When the bombs fell all exits of the city were buried, Now, hundred of years after the bombs fell, the city has been reopened... Scavengers travel from all over the wastelands, wanting a chance to strike it rich in the ancient city, full of ancient technology often more advanced than anywhere else just waiting to be taken. Of course the city is full of danger, mutant degenerates, toxic water, dangerous unstable buildings and labyrinthine streets capable of confusing all but the most advanced explorer. Deep in the city things stir, things about to be unleashed by a group of unwary adventurers. ( This part is not concrete or confirmed... just a placeholder for the time being.) [/list:u]

Welcome to the world of FALLOUT.

Hello Folks, I am Midnight, and I want to create a Roleplay based on the Fallout Video game series. Dudeguy and I have been working on it for long enough I have decided to post an interest check to see how many people are interested before taking off and making an OOC.

The purpose of this thread is to determine how many people would be interested in a group roleplay set in the Fallout Universe. I have some ideas for a story, and I will reveal them in a later post. When enough people show interest, and we settle on a plot and on settings I will either rewrite this thread or post a new one and send everybody a link. If you are interested, simply post here and/or check yes in the vote box provided

This thread is also a place to discuss ideas, as the story and setting for this rp have not been set yet. Currently, and by default, the setting will take place on the east coast. Dude and I have come up with quite a few ideas possible for a good story but there is always room for improvement, feel free to discuss character ideas in here as well as anything else you feel like while I make the full OOC thread.

Re: Fallout: A post Apocalyptic Roleplay (Official OOC)

Alright well if no one minds then I think I'll take the vacant tech spot on the team.

• Indeed the tech is still open and you're free to grab the spot if you want.
    And with this the team is all put together~
    And allows for some more interesting situations.

And Kitten to the part of the third survivor Vali~
    So, as far as survivor's go, we've got that covered.
    Your tank could be the first new applicant. Or. . .
    knock everyone else out of the way so that they
    are technically first?

I mean. . .who could stand up against a tank? XD[/list:u]

Well, well now...I'm finally done...hope she's okay. Might do some adjustments to her bio later...still currently working on her looks... :3

• And another crazy person added to the mix.
    Fun fun~

That reminds me though. . .need to hop into my game and take a few screenshots.[/list:u]

Can someone help me out? I feel like an idiot asking help for this but I can't figure out how to make my link say Image or something like that instead of the address, it's linked to.

• Right now I think the only person without a homicidal rage mode is Kitten's character.
    Then again. . .you kind of have to have that side when you have a big minigun you
    blow stuff to hell with.[/list:u]

Chyea...had to give her an excuse for using such a weapon. I couldn't think of anything else other than her having lost a few of her marbles.
lol... she could have been crazier. XD I toned her down a lot so she wouldn't put the team in danger.........too much. >.<; don't wanna have her waving that thing around without any sense..

Thanks a lot snow! I put my sheet up. Though I'm sure I'll go back and fix some things from time to time.

• Sweet. Back up medic~
    So now when Zero gets hurt someone can help her. 'Cause she'd have been pretty much fucked otherwise.
    I like her~

The team is already in enough danger as is.
    Ruins infested with monsters of all kinds that want them dead.
    So. . .she an Hawk might clash a bit if she stirs up too much trouble
    while they're trying to stay alive.

That much goes for anyone really.[/list:u]

Well then it sounds like the team needs a peace keeper then.

Righto, shank's profile to go with our engineer and we will be ready to start posting!

Lucien is pretty good at keeping peace. Speech skill is a very handy thing to keep up.

Besides, his berserk mode is only for extreme circumstances, and he is scary while doing it.

Science is very appreciated. Lucien hates computers with a passion, gets irritated when forced to work with them.

Lol I can sense him trying to pawn off some of his computer work on Nataca.

I'm sorry! Things have been hard with no computer to type my shit. It should be done later today.

Yush, forgot about that. XP
Silly me. Sorreh.

Go ahead and post it when ready, then we should be ready to begin.

Are we still waiting for missed? Or is this thing not going to be taking off?

• Still waiting for Missed from what I understand.

Though it think it would be best if we went on and got things started now.
    It's been a few days, and not to say we should bump Missed, but I think that
    it would be good that things got started so. . .that they can get started.[/list:u]

• We'll have to see what Middie has to say about things when he gets back.[/list:u]

I would very much like to wait for Missed's profile. But if things take too long we could start and Missed could join in later.

I will get to typing up the start anyhow, perhaps start simple with the boss waiting for the new recruits in the city above The Hole. I all update you guys on progress...

Back
Top Bottom