Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout: A post Apocalyptic Roleplay (OOC) (Scout role open)

• OOH! FALLOUT!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not Really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Midnight

Supernova
Fallout

vaultboyftwkidz1.jpg

"War. War never changes"

• The Romans waged war to gain slaves and wealth, Spain built an empire on it's lust for gold, Hitler forged a battered Germany into an economic superpower... But war never changes.

In the twenty first century, War was still waged over the resources that could be acquired. Only this time, the spoils of war were also it's weapons, petroleum and uranium. For these reasons, China would invade Alaska, The U.S would Annex Canada, and the UN would disintegrate into a gaggle of bickering nation-states bent on controlling all the remaining resources available.

In the year 2077 the storm of world war had come again, in two brief hours, the wold was reduced to cinders. And from the ashes of nuclear destruction, a new civilization would struggle to arise. This is the world we all live in now.

Now, many years after the threat of the Enclave was removed from the Capitol Wasteland an new story is about to unfold. Along the Eastern coast of what was the United States of America, New York City was one of the most modern and advanced of all cities, before the War, it was a spectacle, a place where countless people lived their lives. During the war, Plague and rampant crime lead to the city being sealed off from the rest of the nation, isolated from the rest of the world from a giant wall... When the bombs fell all exits of the city were buried, Now, hundred of years after the bombs fell, the city has been reopened... Scavengers travel from all over the wastelands, wanting a chance to strike it rich in the ancient city, full of ancient technology often more advanced than anywhere else just waiting to be taken. Of course the city is full of danger, mutant degenerates, toxic water, dangerous unstable buildings and labyrinthine streets capable of confusing all but the most advanced explorer. Deep in the city things stir, things about to be unleashed by a group of unwary adventurers. ( This part is not concrete or confirmed... just a placeholder for the time being.) [/list:u]

Welcome to the world of FALLOUT.

Hello Folks, I am Midnight, and I want to create a Roleplay based on the Fallout Video game series. Dudeguy and I have been working on it for long enough I have decided to post an interest check to see how many people are interested before taking off and making an OOC.

The purpose of this thread is to determine how many people would be interested in a group roleplay set in the Fallout Universe. I have some ideas for a story, and I will reveal them in a later post. When enough people show interest, and we settle on a plot and on settings I will either rewrite this thread or post a new one and send everybody a link. If you are interested, simply post here and/or check yes in the vote box provided

This thread is also a place to discuss ideas, as the story and setting for this rp have not been set yet. Currently, and by default, the setting will take place on the east coast. Dude and I have come up with quite a few ideas possible for a good story but there is always room for improvement, feel free to discuss character ideas in here as well as anything else you feel like while I make the full OOC thread.

Re: Fallout: A post Apocalyptic Roleplay (Official OOC)

• Hmm. . .
    What kind of look are you going for with your character?
    Anything specific that you wanted? I could help you search.

isluckybecauseicanjusttakescreenshotsfrommygameformycharacter[/list:u]

Middie's been working on the information and stuff. Unfortunately, he has been sick the last couple of days so not a fantastic lot has been done. Crippling headaches and nausea make it very difficult to do work. >.>
I do have most of The Boss's profie done though

Been a little busy irl, guys, but I am keeping an eye on this thread~!

Gat better soon, Middie. >: (I want a roleplay reply!)

Hehe, Middie will have a roleplay reply soon. Been sleeping too much to do much, but it shouldn't take me too long.

Feelin a little better. Gettin back to work. :3

I will be posting a profile thread soon.
How is everybody doing on their profies?

• Gotta do the appearance, background, and equipment sections in mine.
    Equipment isn't done just because I didn't notice I hadn't done it.
    The other two things I've been holding off on doing just yet.
    I'll finish those up either tonight or early tomorrow though.[/list:u]

XD
I did my weapons and equipment first
I have a bit more bio to write, personality, and appearance, then I am done.

I will probably be using that gundam pic, easiest one I have.

Ah, goodie.
I am working on a profie thread now.
I am also thinking of doing an example profile, for Jeeves, our Mr. Handy.

• Aww. . .no Mister Gutsy for the crew?
    Though a Mister Handy would be fun to screw around with.
    And his name is Jeeves. XD[/list:u]

I had a hard time deciding whether he should be a Mr. Handy or Mr/ Gutsy. I honestly like the handy personality more, passive-aggressive. I am giving a few quirks from our favorite Meatbag hating robot too.

And yes, his name is Jeeves. XD

• It should be fun giving him a hard time.

Much like my game is giving me. Jesus Christ. . .
    I just beat the game, was trying to get to the end so that I could play through Broken Steel. . .
    but I think something's going on and one of the mods is tweakin shit on the game because I can't
    activate broken steel. And the game crashes when it gets to the credits. I'm kinda pissed because
    I spent yesterday and today playing trying to get to the end only for this?

I might just have to run the game without mods. No use in playing with them if playing through
    everything with them isn't possible. >>

Ah well. . .gotta post and finish that profile now. . .[/list:u]

Hey, Broken steel is awesome, gets rid of that annoying-as-hell ending, and couldn't you install the mods after you start the BS quests?

^.^
I liked it at least, finally gave me some closure.

• I could. >>
    Probably should try that. <<
    Might just load a few things that'll help me get through the game faster.
    The ending is fine and all but. . .when you watch it like 6 times, it gets old.
    Fast. .__.;;[/list:u]

Sorry for no reply for what seemed to be forever for me. The house that I'm staying at has a virus. So it has been hard for me to go to my library and check on things. But I'm getting started now.

I am going to start working on the profile thread as soon as I get a chance to.
Give everybody a place to put their lovely profies.

WARNING: Middie has finals over this week. He has a couple tests to take and an essay to write. He will be a little preoccupied as a result.

Allmost done with my final paper, then I can relax and work more.
I hope everybody is doing well with their profiles. ^.^

• Just bumping the thread here to let everyone know that the profile thread should be up tonight.
    Also, Middie has gone through and typed up the information for everyone's reference. It's rather simple
    and very easy to understand just about everything needed to be known for the RP by reading it, even
    if you don't know fallout that well.

That being said, it looks like we'll finally be getting around to getting the RP started soon.[/list:u]

Here yall go, the Profie thread.

Righto

Everything is done and posted, feel free to post your profiles now .

I have posted mine, if anybody needs reference. I have also thrown up an info post where the ideas post used to be on the first page...

Well, very eventful night, I am going to sleep. Gnight people.

• Awright profile thread!
    Almost done with mine now. I need to take some better screens of the attire.
    And do the background and equipment sections. Both of which should be relatively easy.

Should we be sending our profiles by you for review first? Or just putting them up as we finish?
    [/list:u]

Just put em up.

If you want to send them to me for review, that is fine by me, I can offer tips/whatever. I know you all, and I trust you not to do anything silly.

• And my profile is now up.
    Read it and weep bitches
    I mean. . .get to know the person who's gonna get things done that don't include bashing heads in or shooting someone in the face.
    Because, while those things are fun, that's not all that's going to happen.[/list:u]

Holy crap a fallout RP! Are you guys no longer enlisting?

A Tech- Handles the technical stuff, hacks computers, works with high tech stuff, may be mixed with the medic. Could use energy weapons. - Still open

I believe that position on the first page with everything else that is important, is open. :3

Back
Top Bottom