Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

꧁𝐋'π„π¬π­πšπ¬π’ πƒπžπ₯π₯'πŽπ«π¨κ§‚ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Thanks for everything, Lore." He said gently before slowly pulling away, climbing out of bed and getting redressed.

He finished and moved to get his armor on, "I'll be back once I deal with that three bit. I'll try to come around more often."

A couple weeks had passed since Aethro left for his bounty, and life continued as it always did. Lore was tending to a rather rowdy band of bounty killers, the bigger of the group getting a little handsy with her whenever she came near.

"C'mon, Loraine. What do I have to do to get you to run away with me?" He asked.
"That freak hardly comes around anyway, ain't no point waiting for him."

She gasped and walked quicker, shaking her head. Thank god Aethro wasn’t here, or she’d have one hell of a mess to clean up.

The door swung open gently and familiar footfalls hammered on the wood floor. Aethro moved in slowly, his exosuit still a rather imposing sight, and he nodded to Lore and the barkeep silently.

She was more than happy to see him, moving over quickly and trying to pretend like nothing had happened.

He looked down at her, and though she couldn't see his expression, she could feel he was wary.
"What's the matter?" He asked, voice mechanical.

β€œNothing..! Nothing, just uh.. big guy thought it’d be funny to get handsy..” she said.

"That so?" He asked, lifting his head to look over. Coincidentally, the big one was making his way over to them.
"You ain't welcome round here, freak."
"Really? Couldda sworn s'long as the money was good, anyone was allowed in." Aethro said.

β€œOh, god both of you knock it off, I’ll cut you off.” She said to the leader, β€œand you and I will have a discussion about who cleans up.” She said to Aethro.

He hummed and moved to walk past the guy, only to get slugged across his suit's faceplate. The guy gasped, holding his crippled hand, and Aethro reached for his gun. Immediately, people cowared out of the way, not wanting to get grazed or eat any rads.

Back
Top Bottom