Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

꧁𝐋'π„π¬π­πšπ¬π’ πƒπžπ₯π₯'πŽπ«π¨κ§‚ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She cried out and screamed as she climaxed again, her vision almost blacking out completely. β€œF-Fuck I can feel you in my skull..~!!”

He shuddered at that before leaning down to push his tongue into her mouth; not as much as he normally did, but enough to play with hers easily.

She melted and moaned lowly, playing with his as she was forced to climax again. She hated sounding desperate but at this point it was almost a need for him to use her. She loved it more than anything else.

β€œF-Fuck, uhh..” she looked like she was short circuiting, struggling to think as he continued to plow into her. β€œT..Tits..~!” She blurted.

He moved desperately, snarling and hissing before he suddenly pulled out, roaring as he painted her tits in his massive and thick load.

He wasn't done. He moved and slammed back into her, roaring from the sensitivity before slamming over and over into her.

She arched as best she could, gasping loudly as she was nearly pushed over the edge. β€œT..Turn.. m-me ov..er~!!”

He obeyed, stopping only for a moment to help her onto her hands and knees before pressing her head into the pillow and drilling into her again.

"Fuck, you feel incredible. I don't think I could bed anyone else after you, Lore." He snarled gruffly before leaning over her ear, "I'm fuckin hooked."

She shuddered hard, her body shaking as she climaxed heavily, her cries and wails muffled by the pillow.

She tried to pull her head back, gasping loudly. β€œF-Fucking fill me, fill me up~~!!” She cried out

He gnashed his teeth and slammed into her hard, grinding his plates as he filled her with another large load.

Back
Top Bottom