Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

꧁𝐋'π„π¬π­πšπ¬π’ πƒπžπ₯π₯'πŽπ«π¨κ§‚ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

β€œI know he hit you and he’s getting banned but I’m gonna be so mad if you punch another hole through my wall.” She said.

He made a noise and his hand dropped from his gun, "Ok, Lore, ok."
"You really letting some woman call all the shots?" The man hissed through the pain. Aethro gave a shrug.
"I like it here, I wanna come back when I'm in town." He said amusedly.

β€œThis woman is banning you and your gang of idiots. Come back and I’ll shoot.” She said.

"Fuck this place." He hissed and began to leave, his posse following. Aethro watched them leave before looking to Lore.

"Well, thank God for that." He said with some amusement. When she poured the drinks, he reached for her hand, "Care to humor a man who don't know how to be romantic?"

He reached into his side pouch and pulled out a small but heavy looking bag, dropping it in front of her. It jangled loudly, and inside it was stuffed full of credits.
"From the three count. Your share, for helping me find him."

She smiled, trying to hide the small sadness. She knew he would never stop chasing. β€œOf course, I couldn’t think of anything better..~”

He pulled his helm off and set it aside, smiling as only a lizard could, before reaching for his glass, "It's a deal...~"

She smiled and poured both of them a measure before tapping her glass against his and slugging it back.

She smiled at him, genuinely, through the alcohol fog. An image, a calm life, genuine relaxation, flashed in his head.

He made a noise, toying with the idea a bit longer than he ought to. It would be nice, but that life wasn't for him. He knew that, and so did she.

Back
Top Bottom