Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

꧁𝐋'π„π¬π­πšπ¬π’ πƒπžπ₯π₯'πŽπ«π¨κ§‚ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She looked back up at him with a grin. β€œAnd what makes you think that I even considered that hm..~? Why would you have any effect on my memory..~?”

She smiled a bit and slid him over a few sheets of paper. Extremely feminine stationary, roses and flowers on vines lining the corners. He would be embarrassed if he cared what someone else would think. But, on the lines was detailed information she’d picked up over the past few weeks. A hefty sum to be made on these leads.

He looked through them carefully, sipping his drink as he studied them meticulously.
"Been a busy little honey bee."

β€œI always am.” She said with a grin. β€œMade sure to keep away from mister handsy that left a bit ago, and it happened to give me some choice info.. few free drinks, flash of this slender neck, melted like butter~” she said.

His eyes moved to scowl at her gently before he looked back at the paper. She was just doing what she had to.
"Interesting."

"Well, like I've said, I don't like sharing." He said, "But you didn't sleep with anyone and I trust you."

After a few more rounds, he was finally starting to feel it. "I think they're making this stuff a little weaker."

Back
Top Bottom