Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

꧁𝐋'π„π¬π­πšπ¬π’ πƒπžπ₯π₯'πŽπ«π¨κ§‚ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

β€œY-You only s-see me like three times a year..~!” She said, panting as she tried to rock her hips

She nodded, her face flushed as she watched him enter her. β€œTh-That’s what I’ve been saying..~!”

She cried out, panting hard. β€œF..Fuck, you’re s-so fucking deep..~~” she said, her walls randomly tightening around his cock.

She whined loudly and shifted her hips before crying out loudly, her walls shuddering and growing even wetter. β€œF-Fuck~!!”

She cried out, her nails biting into the sheets. β€œF-Fuck, you’re so fucking huge..~!!”

β€œF..Fuck..~!!” She started screaming, her core dripping, heavily coating his massive cock. β€œG..Gonna..~!!”

β€œY-You got me all worked up before I sucked you off..~!” She said, β€œO-Of course I’m cl-β€œ she was interrupted with a loud scream, her walls clamping down harder than before, almost stopping all of his movements as she climaxed hard.

She cried out again and again. β€œF..Fuck fuck fuck I can’t stop..~!!” She screamed

She arched and screamed as she was forced through another one, her eyes crossing as she held onto whatever of his she could.

He gave her his arm to hold onto as he drilled into her, his moans coming out as low hugfs and snarls.

She shuddered hard, her stomach flipping at his sounds. β€œF..Fuck, I love you..~” she let out.

He pushed to fold her in half, raising up just a bit to drill downward into her, "Then you'll get everything I have."

Back
Top Bottom