Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

꧁𝐋'π„π¬π­πšπ¬π’ πƒπžπ₯π₯'πŽπ«π¨κ§‚ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Eventually, she was down to the pants. β€œY-You’re always so damn impatient..~” she teased. β€œC-Can’t even let a girl have her fun..~?”

"You know me well enough by now, Lore. Once I have you, I can't help myself." He replied teasingly, "I'll make it up to you."

His pants snagged on his cock for a second before it sprang free. It was massive; covered in both soft and hard ridges.

She bit her lip and made a noise, moving to β€œmeasure” it against the length of her forearm.

β€œOh you know I will..~” she said, smirking up at him. She looked and let out a soft sigh. β€œIt’s like you get bigger every time I see you..~” she said, gently kissing the tip.

β€œI might just be the luckiest girl alive..~” she said, moving to kiss along every ridge.

She continued, his slick already making a mess of her lipstick. Her ache was almost making her stupid, her eyes glazed over as she slowly began to work him.

She shuddered, and looked up at him with suddenly intense eyes, almost daring him to do it again as she continued.

He reached to run his fingers through her hair watching the deep red tresses tangle between his fat digits affectionately, "Good girl, Loraine."

She arched hard and ceased all movement before suddenly taking him all the way down to the base with a grunt and a raise of her hips.

She shuddered hard, looking up at him the best she could with his absolutely massive cock in her throat.

She arched hard and pulled back to the tip before swallowing him again, arching harder than before.

Back
Top Bottom