Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

꧁𝐋'π„π¬π­πšπ¬π’ πƒπžπ₯π₯'πŽπ«π¨κ§‚ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He helped her into her room and kicked the door shut behind him, setting his hat and helmet on the table beside the door before he pressed some buttons to get his suit off.
"'Bout that bounty?"

She smiled and sat back on the bed. β€œMm..~ I dunno, I’m a little distracted..~”

β€œA lot more than that to me..~” she said. β€œAnyway, the big one..” she said. β€œSome bank records got leaked, and I maaaay have gotten my hands on them..~”

"Coy little thing." He remarked, setting the last of his suit aside and stretching out his muscles a bit.

She bit her lip a bit before moving to her nightstand and producing a stack of papers. Most of it was gibberish, but she had highlighted several large movements of money from seemingly unknown places, to one company in the inner systems. β€œTook me a while to get this.”

β€œWith that kind of money, right through central bank? No flags, no audits, no taxes? I can’t think of anyone else it could be.. rumor is, the whistleblower hasn’t been heard from since..”

He flipped through the papers a moment longer before setting them aside and moving to crawl over her, "What would I do without you, Lore."

She laid back, smiling up at him. β€œI know a lot more of what you can do with me.” She said.

She arched and let out a low noise as she bit her lip. β€œTh-There it is..~” she said lowly.

β€œI-It’s been months, you big idiot..~” she said, biting her lip as she watched.

Back
Top Bottom