Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

꧁𝐋'π„π¬π­πšπ¬π’ πƒπžπ₯π₯'πŽπ«π¨κ§‚ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was already so wet, the heat of her making his fingers tingle, he rumbled louder as he worked.

She let out another loud moan, rocking her hips against him. β€œF..Fuck..~” she whined. β€œF-Fuck me, I missed you..~!”

She arched hard and let out a low moan, something that made his spine tingle to the tip of his tail. β€œO-Oh.. f-fuck..~”

She arched and moaned a little louder. β€œF-Fuck, you’re lucky I’m obsessed with you..~” she whined.

She arched hard and cried out, looking down at him with longing eyes. β€œI-I dunno if I would wait this long for anyone else..~” she teased.

She gasped and gripped the sheets tight, one hand reaching to play with the sensitive spines on his head.

β€œF-Fuck, I love you so much..~!” She whined, rolling her hips against his snout.

She shuddered hard and continued to play with his spines, her juices dripping heavily onto his tongue.

He wouldn't be able to handle much more; the ache was becoming unbearable and he wasn't a very patient man.

β€œF-Fuck it’s so fucking good..~!” She cried out. He loved this, especially with the bourbon, she was much louder.

He gave a muffled hiss and continued for a while before pulling away, "Get these fucking clothes off me, Lore."

She nodded, shuddering as she moved to undress him, a little quicker than her calm demeanor would normally allow.

Back
Top Bottom