Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

꧁𝐋'π„π¬π­πšπ¬π’ πƒπžπ₯π₯'πŽπ«π¨κ§‚ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He made a soft noise of surprise, pushing the skirt of her dress up and petting her thighs as he did, "Swear I was just here last week." He muttered.

β€œTh-Three months, two weeks and four days..~” she said. β€œN-Not.. that I’ve been counting..”

He pulled her closer by her hips and deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth with a bit of demanding.

She felt his plates grind open against her through his pants and he sighed in delight as he held her firmly.

She shuddered hard and moaned lowly. She was hopelessly obsessed with him, still trying to play with his tongue. It was impossibly large, like the rest of him, but she was trying to breathe with it shoved into her mouth.

He pulled the ties of her corset free expertly, pulling it from her body and getting the last of her dress off. He sat back to admire her, sharp eyes flicking over her body.

She whined softly and looked up at him. He had no idea why, but her curves drew him to her. His own kind was muscular, not nearly as pleasant to his eyes as her. Her wide hips, her soft, ample breasts almost made his blood run hot.

"I know. So close, yet so far." He said, running his sharp nails over her pale and perfect skin.

β€œI-I’ll tie you down one of these days..~” she said with a gasp and a shudder.

He smirked a bit and nodded to humor her as he ran his hands over her breasts, giving a firm squeeze.

"Oh, no," he reached and pinned her hands above her head easily, "Three months and you're gonna try and be quiet? Try again."

She gasped and nodded, looking up at him with hazy eyes. β€œS-Sorry..~ I-I gotta try and keep quiet when you’re gone..~ I-I can’t let anyone hear me when I’m by myself..~”

Back
Top Bottom