Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Horse [EEE x DarkofNight] NSFW IMAGES

He laughed as she tried talking in circles as if justifying her own worth and changing the terms of the agreement. He shook his head softly as she tried to hard sell him on adding her own terms to the deal.

And it wasn't as if she was asking all that much. For a girl that would probably lose interest in him after a week, not sleeping with anyone else in all that time would be easier than sleeping. But still, it was the principal of the matter.

"And see? This is why I didn't want a paper contract. You clearly don't trust me enough to take me at my word that I won't sleep with anyone else, and apparently your own word isn't strong enough for me to take without an enforceable instrument to back it up." He shook his head. "I think I was wrong, I'm not sure you have the story to really work with this kind of agreement."

“If you agree to not sleep with anyone else I’ll do the same. That’s a lot I’m giving up at my age.” She said forgetting that they were the exact same age! “I see why my father only trusts certain ranked officers. They would never give him a hard time. What’s so wrong with agreeing with me for something small? I’m not asking for you to marry me just don’t use up what I want out of you. You’re so lucky I’m not saying you can’t touch yourself or anything…I’m just selfish.” Riley admitted to Rich.

“It’s give and take and I’m giving you more than I’m taking.” She continued as she leaned in a bit closer. “At this rate I have a feeling you really just don’t like me much. Maybe I was wrong about you….and here I thought I might have been a little bit special. I had high hopes for you. No man has kept me engaged this long and not bored me to tears. You really are failing me birthday twin.” She said with a heavy sigh not realizing how dissapointed she looked.

He laughed out loud as she leaned towards him. "At least you're being honest about being selfish." He shrugged. "Still it seems a little ridiculous that we're both in agreement that we're not going to sleep with anyone else and you're quibbling over getting everything in writing." He smiled at her.

He could see the disappointment in her face and tried not to make it look like it bothered him all that much, though truth be told he definitely didn't like it. As she leaned in close to him, he reached out, grabbing her by the chunky belt she wore over her dress and starting to work it loose. It was a private room after all. "You might be right." He teased as he worked the belt off her. "I might not be that into you." He smirked.

“Hey! You’re not supposed to agree with me.” Riley said still pouting. The majority of men would be falling all over her and here Rich was giving her a hard time. It wasn't that didn’t like it, but she wasn’t used to it at all! Playfully she stuck her tongue out at him and at least she calmed down

When she leaned closer and he grabbed the belt on her dress she let out a cute gasp. “Oh? Now I think you’re into me grabbing me like that. Why must you be so stubborn?” To be honest she was more stubborn and still complaining about him but she was having fun and disappointing look on her face and vanished. “Maybe i’ll keep you around for a little longer…. you might actually be worth my time birthday twin.” She was teasing but at least he had her attention again and that was a good thing because now she was more focused on him and the more he threw her for loops the more it made this spoiled heiress want him!

He laughed and shook his head even as he pulled the belt away from her midsection. "I think you'll find that while I was agreeing with you on some points, I was also insulting you." He grinned as he stood, pulling her to her feet in turn.

With the belt gone it was rather easy to pull her skirt up around her waist, holding it there with one hand and tugging her panties down, letting them fall around her ankles with the other. He lifted her to the edge of the table, sitting her there as he reached down to undo his fly, fishing out his stiff cock. "You said you wanted another creampie tonight." He smiled as he pressed himself against her entrance. "I might not have gone to some fancy business school but I like to think I know a little about negotiating." He grinned as he thrust into her again.

The servers knew not to bother a client as high end as Riley abs even as they were shuffling and making noise they wouldn’t disturb them or interrupt what they were up to. “You really like pushing my buttons don’t you? I don’t mind though I’m used to people listening to me.”’ She would chime in as he easily pulled that dress up revealing her soft panties once he easily got het to stand up. She was a tiny thing compared to him and if he so chose he could manhandle her.

Riley enjoyed the attention letting her belt go and panties fall to her ankles. Lifting het up she gasped watching him shuffle and pull out his cock before looking up and locking eyes with him. “Oh I did….you are full of secrets aren’t you?” She’d ask as he moved closer pressing himself against her and into her. “Negotiate all night with me cutie. I bet you can’t keep up.” She joked though with Joe he was having her wrapped around his finger she would agree to anything he asked while he fucked her.

He laughed softly, reaching between them even as he was working himself deep inside her with thrust after thrust. "What can I say? I have a talent for getting under people's skin." He smirked as he reached down to rub at her clit with the pad of his thumb even as he forced himself deep inside her. "Though admittedly some of your buttons are more fun to press than others."

He grunted low as he began to thrust into her harder and harder, the table under her shaking a little with each deep thrust, their plates and glasses rattling with the effort. "If you weren't so damn proud and fastidious, you could've just agreed to my offer and been satisfied receiving this exact treatment whenever and wherever I was willing." He teased.

“You have a habit of…MMMM! Getting into me…” Riley groaned as the table shook, the plates and glasses rattled as he worked his way into her. It felt so damn good as she let her head lean back and get long red hair cascade behind her. “You are an ass but a sexy one…OHHHH GOD!!!” She wasn’t used to men trying this hard or paying attention to rubbing and teasing at the same time.

“Well I agree now! Ohhh!! I fucking agree to your terms. You better not fuck me over but you can fuck me….AHHH!!” She was a noisy little minx and rock against his powerful thrusts. He had her exactly where he probably wanted her. “You really need to give me your work schedule I promise not to cause any trouble…I just want….to…MMMM…. feel this as often as possible…oh Rich….. If you’rewe’re going to be doing this maybe I should get on my reliable birth control…. I want you to fuck my brains out…” she was quite the talker but in this position she would probably agree to anything.

He smiled widely as he to listened to her getting more and more vocal as he took her again. He pounded into her roughly, the head of his cock battering against her cervix all over again even as his thumb rubbed quickly against her clit.

"Say it then." He grunted, hilting himself inside her over and over. "Tell me I own you." He grinned, seeing her resolve waning in the throes of pleasure.

He ignored her comments on birth control. That was her prerogative. He was at the moment only concerned with pleasure. His own, obviously, but his thumb rubbing against her clit even as he fucked her seemed to highlight that he was at least willing to concede her enjoyment was also important.

Rich had her exactly where he most likely wanted her she was moaning and enjoying the ride but little did she know she would probably agree to bear his firstborn child in the situation without even thinking about it. “You are such a bad influence on me…ohhhh…MMMM….” He was make it hard for her to speak as she would push your hips against his making sure he can go as deep as possible.

They could hear the servers walking around outside checking out other doors but no one would dare come and interrupt them. “You own me!!! You like that don’t you? Why don’t you arrest me you naughty officer! You own me! YOU OWN ME!” She was yelling by this point and in any other situation people would start to worry about what was going on but not in this one they would be left alone and at least he got a nice confession out of his sexy prisoner on the table begging for him. Not only was he pumping her but he was using his thumb to tease her driving her crazy and if he kept this up she was never going to leave him alone but maybe that’s exactly what he wanted…

"I'm not a bad influence, I'm giving you exactly what you asked for." He smirked, teasing her. When she finally agreed to his conditions, shouting at the top of her lungs that he owned her, somehow that was even more satisfying than being balls deep in her tight little pussy.

He grunted thrusting harder and harder. "That's a good girl. And whether they like it or not I'm sure we have witnesses that heard you declare it." He laughed, fucking her as roughly as he could. He was drawing close, he couldn't help it, this was too good.

"Just be a good girl and don't resist this." He told her, grunting as he gave her a few final thrusts, planting the head of his cock directly against her cervix as he filled her all over with his potent seed.

When he told her that he was not a bad influence she could not help but laugh though it was hard to do with him so deep inside of her and he was making talking so much more difficult. They didn’t sign any papers but the wait staff heard them doing their thing in their private room they were all confirmed that she said what she said in case she decided to go back on her word. She could feel how tight she was clenching him. Her body was silently begging him to take her as hard as possible and she did not even need words.

Her head wasn’t bad as her hair cascaded behind her and there was no way she was fighting this but her body was rocking on the table and she felt his cock head pushed against her cervix and it made her whimper. Her entire body was shaking and it was all his doing with how rough he was with her. The moment he felt him fill her her face shot up to look at him as her mouth dropped open and it felt like she could not even make any sounds only gasping as he shot his potent seed inside of her. Riley was being so reckless on her birthday but so is he at least they had to technology to make sure nothing bad happened but at least he knew he would tire her out enough to forget to take care of the morning after shot that was available but at least he knew she could afford it.

He grinned at his new paramour as she stared at him open mouthed, gasping. He could still feel a few final shots flowing into her as he took a deep breath and chuckled softly. Reaching out with a grin, he cupped and squeezed one of her nice full breasts through her dress. "It's been nice negotiating you Riley." He winked.

He hadn't even started pulling out when he heard a loud insistant chime from his pocket. He growled softly, reaching into his pocket. As soon as he hit a button on the phone, a hologram of the androgynous face of the department's dispatch AI appeared.

"OFFICER IN YOUR PROXIMITY REQUESTING BACKUP. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE AND PROCEED TO LOCATION TO RENDER ASSISTANCE."

The face was quickly replaced with a 3D wireframe map showing his location on the 6th floor of the building, zooming out to highlight the officer in question, about a block and a half away.

Rich sighed, his eyes closing, head falling backward in exasperation. "Lieutenant Wayland. Voice print, November Adam Sierra. Acknowledging alert and en route to respond on foot." He spoke slowly. The phone let out a sharp ping and went silent.

"Sorry sweetheart... It seems it's time for me to go to work." He shook his head and only now finally pulled out of her, tucking his cock back into his pants. "This could get dangerous, maybe it's best if we part ways here. Want to get together tomorrow after work?" He suggested as he drew his gun and confirmed it was loaded. "Thanks for dinner." He grinned before pulling her in for a deep kiss and leaving rapidly.

Rich had her craving so much more even after he filled her leaving her weak and quivering on the fancy private room table. She felt every shot he gave her and it filled her to the point she knew it wasn’t coming out. He could tell that she was looking at him with adoring eyes as he squeezed perky breast and she let out in cute moan.

“I think I did a bad job negotiating but I got you and I’m not complaining.” She figured she’d be happy to have the rest the night but that’s where she was sorely mistaken. Riley had never seen an officer in action before and for once she was actually quiet as she listened and watched him do his job that meant he would have to leave her even after he had a second round with her. He could see how she started to pout. All the equipment was so interesting I just listened and saw him leave his head back and sigh.

“But it’s our birthday can you tell them to go away?” She really couldn’t help her mentality since the world always revolved around her. When he pulled out of her she whimpered even more but what she did next was reach over to her wallet and pull out a business card of sorts that had coordinates to one her apartments nearby In a very elite district and shoved it into his hand. “Tomorrow After work… well after you work…. My number is on that card let me know when to meet. If you need a ride let me know… you’re welcome.” She said giving him a cute smile especially since she was covering dinner and that was a no-brainer but now she was excited for a possible repeat of today. Perhaps the weight staff would be happy that one of them was actually leaving especially since Riley was known for her extravagant after parties.

Rich gave her a deep kiss and she returned it especially since she was enjoying him more than she would like to admit and she hoped to keep him around for awhile. “See you tomorrow birthday twin maybe will do something even more fun. Be safe at work don’t injure what I enjoy.” She meant about his body and with that she would get herself cleaned up as best she could and finish her dinner.

Like it or not, a job was a job. Once the dispatch AI had identified him in proximity to an officer that called for assistance, he had an obligation to answer, birthday or not. It might have found another officer if he was sleeping but the phone could read his biometrics and tell that he was most definitely awake.

Two hours later and Rich was stuck at the department completing paperwork due to the discharge of his weapon. It was a small time thief, the beat cop that had observed him pursued into an alleyway, where the thief drew a gun and tried firing. The beat cop took a shot center mass but his vest stopped the bullet but the cop was pinned down in a fire fight. Once Rich arrived and made his presence known with two warning shots, the thief realized he was not going to get away and gave up. Paperwork concerning the incident took about ten times longer than the incident itself.

He managed to get a few hours sleep before work. The next day at work was tedious in comparison, but most days of work for him were like that. Part of him wondered if he shouldn't take Riley up on her offer. Do something meaningful with his time.

He sent Riley a quick message late in the day. "I'll be leaving work in about half an hour. Should I get a cab or do you want to send a car?"

Riley was a type that just did not like to wait and even though he had a job he was a bit sour about it but he was adamant on going and keeping his day job. The men she knew would drop everything to come be by her side or do what she wanted but this one was different. Even though he was working she spent time hanging out with her friends and shopping so when she got a message from him she wasn’t busy at all she was just killing time.

She managed to get a good nights sleep believe it or not thanks to him and how he worked her out. Well she was relaxing and eating snacks messing with a few of her devices with her friends his messages pop through on one of her devices mainly for her boy toys.

“And here I thought you were not gonna message me back! Color me surprised! Where are you right now? I can always send a car unless you’re too embarrassed to be seen in something that I’m sending. I can easily send something that’s not a problem. What do you thinking? Have you eaten yet?” She sent quite a bit of a message since he could tell she was probably bored but she was more than happy to get something from him.

He saw the long reply she sent back. Part of him wondered if he'd even hear back from her at all, she might have just taken their night of fun and called it good, but the length and scope of the reply told him she was clearly still interested.

"I'm at the station downtown. I can send you the address here..." He told her, his next message giving her a ping to where he worked. "I haven't had dinner yet. I can meet you for food or wherever you like. What are you in the mood for tonight?"

The question was open ended. It might have referred to food. Might have referred to other activities. She might take it seriously, she might take it playfully. For now he could wait and see.

She didn’t forget a think or their interesting agreement. The fact that he replied let het know he was still interested as the got the ping bs k with his message.

“I’ll send a car. Any preference? Sports car? Food is always good! I’m at my place right in the city. It’s not far. Do you feel like take out or going out? We can decide when you get here. Are you staying over?” At least her message back was not too demanding at all. It was actually nice and thoughtful. When he mentioned work she was actually considerate about asking what kind of car so she wouldn’t embarrass him too much at least not yet!

"You have a selection of cars you can send? Of course you do. Keep it a little low key, maybe a towncar or a luxury sedan. We should definitely eat, but I'm sure you'd rather eat at one of your usual places instead of the vending machines and dive noodle stands I get dinner from." He teased gently.

"And I didn't realize second date already had me cleared to spend the night. Maybe if your car can swing me by my place I can pack an overnight bag." He suggested, clearly agreeable to spending the night with her.

“Like do you mean just a black or white car? I think my dad has something inconspicuous…” he would see the dots of her message type and stop before sending her next message.

“Yea no on the vending machines I tried one in University and didn’t like it when I was sober. We can always order in. I got lots on speed dial. What’s wrong with sleeping over? I didn’t say you’d get lucky but if you play your cards right you might! I’ll send an android car. The passcode is 0101110 and it’ll have my apartment coordinates already programmed but you’ll be able to get to your place for your things. So….you’re counting this as date two? I’ll remember that. 😁 The car is in the way. See you soon birthday twin!” she said before getting things ready for him. The car she would send was inconspicuous for her but she didn’t think it would stand out as it pulled up at his job to pick him up with its sleek black finish though it did give off upper class vibes.

IMG_8851.jpeg

A half an hour later and he was waiting out front of the department when a sleek black luxury car pulled up. He input the code he was given and confirmed that this was indeed the ride. This was Riley's idea of inconspicuous? For a girl that had probably never done her own grocery shopping, and likely took cars or private helicopters around the city, including to places like gyms where complicated machines would simulate cardiovascular exercise like walking or riding a bike, instead of her actually walking or riding a bike anywhere, this probably looked inconspicuous. He saw his colleagues watching as he stepped into the car, knowing there would be questions the next day.

He input the address to his apartment into the car. What was the worst that could happen if Riley found out where he lived? His apartment was practically a filing cabinet. If she came to visit, it was a good thing they were already physically intimate because they'd likely be on top of one another anyway. Making quick work of packing, he grabbed a charge of clothes for tomorrow so he wouldn't have to get up early and come back here before work, along with the usual toothbrush and other toiletries.

He half expected the car to have been broken into when he returned, given the neighborhood he lived in, but then again it probably had a fairly aggressive security system, and he probably wasn't the only one making that assumption. He took his bag, got into the car and told it to go to Riley's apartment.

Riley didn’t realize she would be causing more questions for him at work. He was quite correct when he thought it had a security system it was actually well guarded and no it would go near it. Riley would wait at her place and when he got his things and he told the car to take them to her place it didn’t go too far and it seemed like it was a special gated community. The car took secret roads getting them to where they need to be as Riley waited in a fancy high end apartment. The car itself pulled into our garage and let him out and once they got there and tell him to go to the top penthouse floor.
IMG_8857.jpeg
When he got there he was let in because she put in certain codes to make sure he got through all the security and she had a room with a view! When he felt like it up to where she was making them both a drink and when he finally entered she motioned for him to come inside and on the table she had a pile of actual paper menus which was rare to see. With most things online she was enjoying something retro. “Glad you made it! How was the ride? I told you I could be inconspicuous.” She said with a giggle she would walk around and take a seat on her sofa crossing her legs as she wore very comfortable looking red dress it was still short and above her knees and skin tight. It seemed Riley loved fashion And she was dressed to impress even if it was skimpy as she pushed some menus towards him if he wanted to look. “ We can always go out we can do it over the hell we want. I knew you couldn’t stay away.” She said with a cute giggle as age pushed her flowing red hair behind her ear.

There was clearly some kind of code in place that recognized him or his device. There were no buttons to press in the elevator, it simply made a small musical tone as he stepped in, the doors closed behind him and the elevator started moving. It stopped a moment later and opened into a hallway with a single door. Rich approached, intending to knock and instead the door simply opened for him as he got close.

That's trusting, he thought to himself. He stepped inside, seeing Riley all done up in a little red dress that might as well have been painted on for the way it hugged every last little curve. Damn she looked good. He almost had to remind himself that he'd already slept with her, twice at that, and with any luck there would be several more times to follow. He accepted the drink from her and glanced over the menus. So much of the food on there was things he could never afford, or if he could it was just a facimilie created in a lab or factory and probably wasn't nearly the same as the real thing.

With a smile he went to join her on the sofa, putting an arm around her as he did. "I'm fine with staying in. I'd hate for a repeat of last night, we're having a nice dinner and I get called away by dispatch. But why don't you just pick something nice for us, I'm sure you've eaten from these places before, they're all new to me."

That dress fit her like a glove. It was high end and she knew it and to be honest she was quite trusting but if anything were to happen to her the city would lose their minds considering who she was related to. Riley was happy he took the drink she slept on hers waiting for him to join her and when he did letting him get comfortable. “I could easily choose, but where is the fun in that?” She asked before grabbing a menu and leaning back into Rich. “You’re off the clock right? I would be really sad if they took you away again. If they did…I might have to create an emergency just for you…” he could tell she wasn’t joking before she sipped her mixed drink.

“Do you want me to make my place a dead zone? They won’t be able to reach you…,” Riley leaned her head on his shoulder as she looked the menu over. “Hmm duck is always good from this place. Do you like duck? If not we can do chicken. Steak is always an option.” Placing the menu on his lap before her hand found his thigh. “So I take it you’re not sick of me yet or are you going to arrest me for being too sexy.” She joked.

He shook his head a bit as she asked if he was off the clock. "I am. But I was also off the clock last night. I'd like to think this is a nice part of town and judging by the view, we're a little too high up for me to be of much use to anyone without a high powered sniper rifle." He teased.

"I haven't had duck in years, the last time I did I had to go hunt for it with my grandfather." He smiled. "Let's do that then." He took a sip of his drink in turn, placing his hand on top of hers on his thigh. "Well it's hard to get tired of you when you keep plying me with drinks and fine foods." He laughed. "And I could arrest you, but something tells me that you'd have a lawyer bailing you out before I even finished the paperwork, and I'd be drummed back down to a beat cop if not fired outright for my trouble." He grinned. "If you miss the handcuffs that much, there are easier ways to make that happen." He gave her a playful wink.

Back
Top Bottom