Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Horse [EEE x DarkofNight] NSFW IMAGES

He smiled down at her as she wrapped her mouth around his cock started sucking. "That's a good girl." He grinned down at her. "So you can learn." He chuckled softly, saying this in a mocking tone.

He reached behind her head, taking a handful of her scarlet locks close to her scalp, taking a firm hold, not letting her pull back lest she try and ruin the moment by talking back to him.

"You belong to me now little rich girl. He tugged her closer, forcing her to take more of him into her mouth little by little. "I'll release you when I'm done with you though, don't worry."

It had been a few months since he'd been with a woman. In any other circumstance, he'd likely be very sensitive, quick to get off. But between having a few drinks which dulled his nerves just a little, and the contempt he felt for her self-centeredness, he was determined and empowered, intent to make her really work for him.

Riley was remarkably good at sucking and here she was thinking she could get him to cum quickly, before she can do anything grabbed her red hair keeping her in place. That Method kept her in place and sucking him. He kept her mouth full so she couldn’t even sass him back. Her eyes looked up at him and gave him a glare but she could do nothing like talk as he put her spoiled self in her place on her knees.

He told her that she belong to him that prompted her to try and talk with her mouth but she couldn’t! He was making her take more than she could causing her to gag and his tip to hit the back of her throat. It would’ve felt heavenly for him but for her it was work and even as she worked she would flick her tongue on his girth giving him a better sensation and now it was her goal to try and get him to burst.

This was the first time a man got the best of her but honestly it was refreshing and even if he was driving her crazy it felt good, He was going to make mouth and jaw sore as he would hold on and lets her suck as he filled that hot mouth. He could tell she was trying to get him to cum but she had no idea why it was work. Ever bother man blew their loads so quickly but Rich was making her work and made her mouth tired the more he fucked her face the more she flicked her tongue on his cock and swallowing any precum leaking in hopes he would burst but would he explode in her mouth or pull out and spray her beautiful privlsged face

Even as much as he was trying to hold back, she had a talented little mouth, sucking and licking his cock enthusiastically even as he gave her no choice in the matter. Soon enough the skill of the hot little redhead overcame his resistance as he knew it eventually would. Holding her hair tightly, he pulled back until only the head of his cock remained in her mouth, grunting and thrusting against her lips, filling her mouth with an eruption of hot seed.

He hadn't even finished before he reached down with his free hand and pinched her nose closed. "Swallow." He commanded with a single low rumbling word. Hell, she might have done that unprompted, eagerly even. But with her nose closed and mouth stuffed with his cock and cum, she couldn't breathe if she didn't. The point was the indignity of having no choice in the matter.

He watched her throat for the telltale movement of her muscles as she swallowed as instructed... Well, was forced to. And at this point she probably thought he was done with her, but far from it. She was small, slender, the difference in their builds made it easy for him to bend down, scoop her up and toss her bodily onto the bed. He covered the space between them in a few steps reaching down to grab one of her wrists and lift it above her head. A quick fluid motion and he'd retrieved the handcuffs clipped to the back of his belt securing one wrist, taking her other and securing it was well leaving the chain of the cuffs looped around one of the metal bars that formed the foot of the bed.

He moved around her, crawling up onto the center of the bed and admiring her gorgeous figure at least partially helpless on the bed below him. "Have you learned your lesson about mouthing off? I'm not above gagging you with your own panties." He teased as he gripped her knees, spreading her thighs wide and taking a deep breath through his nose to enjoy her arousal.

Even eating rich girl pussy was decadent. Her nectar was slightly sweet, flavorful. The rather obvious result of her growing up eating things that had actually grown by natural means, without synthetic hormones and fertilizers, let alone the junk he usually ate that was synthesized in a factory from constituent molecules. Rich went to work, feasting with absolute abandon. His tongue lashed at her entrance greedily, mouth making vulgar wet slurping noises as he savored every drop of her arousal. At the same time his thumb found its way back to the sensitive little bud of her clit, pressing against it and rubbing just as he'd done a few minutes prior in the club, already experienced enough to remember what combination of pace and pressure had worked best to drive her mad.

He shouldn’t be surprised about how good she was with her mouth she had used it quite a bit and she was running it like crazy! she was skilled and that said so much about her especially with how much she was doing and how many people she was sucking off she had a talent for this and he could take whatever assumptions that he could from her. Rich people like herself had nothing better to do other than party and cause Hell.

Riley thought all he wanted was a blow job that was until he pinched her nose and held her head telling her to swallow, actually ordering her to swallow. He could hear her gagging and trying to catch her breath but there was nothing she could do as he held her fire red hair keeping her in place making sure she couldn’t run anywhere. Normally she would spit whatever someone gave her because it was under her but he was forcing her to swallow and swallow she did!

He could tell by the way she glared up at him she was pissed about this especially since he chose it and was dictating it to her. There was nothing she could do as he saw her mouth move and the muscles in her throat contract as she would swallow every shot into her mouth but she looked furious if looks could kill he would’ve been dead 20 times over! To be honest she thought he was done with her until he reached out and grabbed her thin lift the wrist and pulled her to what he wanted to do the size difference between them was more than just height it was weight she was a tiny little thing!

She was so tiny like a mini elf and he could do whatever he wanted with her and he could see when he did that she knew maybe she might’ve made a little mistake but this was exciting! Rich easily tossed her on the bed and pinned her there and he could see her stare at him trying to figure out what he was going to do with her though she didn’t fight back or scream for help.

No.
She wanted to see what he was going to do especially since they had such a stark difference in class how could someone in such a low class as a police officer felt like he had so much power that was something she was curious about. When he actually handcuffed her she looked outright shocked but that’s when she would finally speak.

“You Think you’re a big man with me with handcuffs don’t you it hasn’t even registered with you who I am I can’t believe you made me swallow that! disgusting.” She was so much talk and a lot of bark but she was mouthy even though she was stuck in the situation she figured he couldn’t actually kill her if he wanted to that would raise too many questions and ruin his job.

When he mentioned gagging her with her panties she started giggling. “You wouldn’t dare.” She shot back but when he spread her legs she gassed and watched every move he would make. She was curious about what he was going to do next. When he moved to crawl above her he could see how smooth and hairless her body was and how tiny her waist was it was like she was sculpted to be desired by men and women or whomever would find her attractive. He could hear how her breath picked up she was nervous but also excited.

She’s going to mouth off yet again but when he did next with something no other man he did for her he went between her legs and started licking her it made her feel nervous and tent up but eventually she would relax and shut her mouth and start making soft moaning and purrs of pleasure. She was so sweet especially since she ate mostly natural foods including her favorite which was pineapple so she tasted like candy. He’s licking and teasing would make her get so wet and her legs would easily react very easily to any stimuli he would give her down there it was like no one had ever done anything like this to her before. When he added his fingers and thumb to her already sensitive love button she started getting louder and louder letting herself go who the hell was this man?!?!

He was bossy and vulgar and yet he was so amazing with what he was doing. “MMMMM!!!! oh my stars what are you doing I don’t stop please don’t stop…OHHHHH!!” She was lucky the room was soundproof but the fact that he was treating her like this it made her feel like a goddess and she had no idea how long she could last like this but maybe even after you came in her mouth she might be able to forgive him if he kept this up!

He shook his head as she started mouthing off again, laughing as she tried to goad him further. "Oh I know exactly who you are." He grinned down at her, silent and self assured for a long moment. "You're the petulant little trust fund brat with a belly full of my cum." He smirked at her. "Keep running your mouth like that and find out." He threatened.

He was pleased to see how sensitive she was, how quickly his ministrations between her thighs were bringing her to the peak of extasy.

But then he did stop, exactly as she'd asked him not to and more over laid a firm slap on her wet pussy lips, letting her feel the sting. "In all your excitement, you forgot to thank me." He glared at her as he sat up a little. "If you want me to finish you off, first you're going to need to learn to be polite. Then you're going to have to beg me."

He had a sharp tongue and he kept teasing her and even though he insulted her by telling her a petulant brat With a belly full of his cum she couldn’t even argue because he was teasing her so much and bring her to the brink of climax she was trembling. When he stopped it took her a moment to calm down before she would get upset because he did stop and that’s what she did not want.

“Why did you stop? Do your job and please me!” She barked out but he slapped her pussy lips making her whimper as she tried to shut her legs since she wasn’t used to anyone giving her boundaries or telling her what to do but what caught her attention was how he told her that if she wanted him to continue she would have to say please and beg for it. That made her go silent for a few minutes before she would weigh both the pros and the cons and figured this was a game she could play if it would make him start again.

“You Are fucking evil thank you for licking me know please do it again. I don’t know how to bag that is not in my wheelhouse but I said please. Birthday twin please don’t stop I like it when you’re done that. Don’t you like it down there?” She was trying her best to use reverse psychology but she had no idea how it would actually work but the one thing he did get was a please.

He laughed at her as she whimpered from the spank, getting up from the bed. "My job is far from pleasing you. It's just a fringe benefit for you at best." he shook his head as he made his way across the room to where she'd discarded her clothing. Leaning down he found her little silken panties, still soaked from their play earlier and wadded them up in his hand as he made his way back over to the bed.

With a cruel grin, he looked down at her. "Your mouth keeps getting you in trouble. You can't even manage to thank me or beg for your pleasure right. I'm going to do you a little favor here." He said, his free hand reaching out to her jaw, prying her mouth slowly open as he pressed the soiled garment between her lips. "Now be a good girl, keep that in your mouth and we'll both enjoy your flavor. Spit it out and keep mouthing off... And you deprive both of us. Understand?" He asked as he stroked her cheek, amused by the look of her with her panties sticking out of her mouth.

Without another word he made good on his promise, moving back between her thighs, licking her again, rubbing against her clit, this time with renewed intensity. It was almost as if their brief break in play had left him starving for more as he devoured the now captive rich girl's delicious pussy.

It was funny how he laughed at her but she couldn’t help herself and kept mouthing off but what he did next was get up and go get her so expensive panties from where her clothing lame floor and come back. He insulted her again but she couldn’t really do anything laying there in a way helpless. The cruel grin on his face should have been warning but she didn’t catch it. He did what he promised and even though she fought it a bit he used his finger to pry her mouth open.

That at least will keep her quiet when he went back to between her legs and started licking her again he could hear her moaning and whimpering but she couldn’t talk it must’ve been heavenly bliss for him. The small break and play really did help but it made her react even more. She did not even want to fight him as she spread her legs more to give him better access and she didn’t want to admit that he felt so good the way he was licking and teasing her and playing with her clit. Riley could not say anything but all she was thinking was this was amazing and she didn’t want it to stop and even though he was crass and rude he felt phenomenal. Whoever this birthday twin mystery man was she had to keep him even though he drove her up the wall and driving her insane. He had no idea or maybe he did that the more he licked he was going to make her explode but she was trying her best to hold back and it was showing especially with how she was wiggling like crazy!

Her attitude was intolerable. Spoiled, entitled, kind of obnoxious to boot. Even so, he couldn't deny the fact that he was having fun with her. Easily the best looking women he'd ever been with. Her head game was on point too even if he was directing a lot of the action. When it wasn't words coming out of her mouth, her little moans and whimpers were actually quite cute.

He looked up from her pussy, his mouth and chin slick with her nectar. "You're lucky it's your birthday..." He told her, his fingers against her clit slowing down but not stopping. "Or I might not go to this much trouble. I can tell you're getting close though..." He chuckled softly, only now moving his fingers away. "Go ahead Riley. Cum for me again." He smiled, leaning down and suckling her clit between his lips, flicking against it with his tongue as he slipped a finger back into her.

Her attitude was intolerable but she was beautiful and she knew it. It was a blessing and a curse considering her family and her status. Rich was good at what he did and his tongue game was on point. She was melting against him and losing her self to his tongue game. She was so damn close but she couldn’t say anything with panties in her mouth. She could hear everything he said but there was no way she could respond. Only through moans and whimpers. He was right about one thing she was so close to her climax he could taste it and see how her body kept quivering and having convulsions if he kept us up she was going to lose her self.

She kept making noises as if she was trying to talk at the moment he commanded her to cum Riley trying to hold back finally let herself go and when she orgasms it was like a tsunami that hit his tongue and lips as her body shook and she arched her back And her body kept wiggling and riding with pleasure it was something she never felt to this extent before. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head before she would collapse back on her VIP bed panting but unable to talk if he looked her over he could tell this was something that was rarely or never done to her. Rich was learning just how sheltered his little toy was and he was showing her new and fun things that she would never forget and most likely demand him to do later on.

She looked good. She looked fantastic really. But it was nothing compared to how she looked as she was getting off. Back arched, stretched out on the bed, breasts jutting up towards the ceiling, eyes wide and unfocused. She was like a nude woman in fine art he could see in museums but never afford for himself.

She might have thought he only had one shot in him, and that she had taken care of that with the blowjob she'd given him a few minutes before but that was far from the truth. He just needed a bit of a break and eating her pussy had given him plenty of time to recover.

Without a word he sat up and moved closer to her. Without giving her any time to recover from her recent orgasm, he lined his thick cock up with her entrance and bucked his hips, forcing himself into her bare.

What was the risk really? STIs were all but eliminated, and any of them that did still spread could be cured for a price. He smiled as the drove his shaft deeper and deeper into her. "This is what you really wanted isn't it?"

To be honest Riley thought he was one shot and done she had no idea he had more left in her and maybe he just wanted to lick her and treat her like a princess like she deserved and that was fine with her. He would see her eventually fall back to the bed panting heavily. he had left her in a puddle not only was his face wet but she left a wet spot on the bed which she would get the staff to clean up later and she thought maybe he was done he came in her mouth and he licked her but what happened next she was surprised.

Riley was surprised when he climbed up between her legs. he did not miss a beat when he shoved his thick cock into her making her gasp and cry out. Normally she would tell him to put on a condom even though she wasn’t worried about STI‘s she was just worried about getting knocked up the right now I didn’t matter since all she wanted was a pleasure. Even if he did have something she could afford to treat it; all of the friends with her cut but anyone of lower status would have trouble. “MMMMMM!!!” She could not even talk or say anything with panties in her mouth she wanted to mouth off to him and say something but she couldn’t and he was probably happy that she couldn’t be mouthy with him. As deep as he could he could push himself and she wouldn’t even argue but he could see how she had to spread her legs wide or just a fit him and now he finally knew how tight she was. He knew she wasn’t a virgin but how the hell was she as tight as one? Truth be told she got around someone with that many credits and nothing to do but damn it felt like he was fucking an innocent virgin with how tightly she was squeezing against his invading cock.

The spoiled little rich girl felt good wrapped tight around him. He made a happy little groan as he forced himself deeper and deeper into her, still not satisfied until he was bottoming out inside her, each deep thrust prodding her cervix with the head of his cock.

Satisfied that she seemed to be enjoying it, he tempted fate between thrusts, reaching up to tug the soiled little pair of panties out of her mouth. "You may speak." He told her as he started thrusting harder, intent on making her feel every inch of him. "But if I don't like what you have to say you might lose that privilege fast..." He teased.

She was so tight and as he pushed the bottom out inside of her she was whimpering as he stretched her to new heights making her spread her legs more just to accommodate him. Her moaning was loud with the panties in her mouth she was now drooling and couldn’t help but try to make noises to talk but knowing him he probably will leave them in since she was known for mouthing off and didn’t prove her case.

What he did next she didn’t expect he reached up and tugged those panties out of her mouth that were now soaking wet with her juices and her saliva. “S…so deep….ohhhh…OHHHHHH!!!!” The lovely thing about him fucking her and telling her to talk he was distracting her so much she couldn’t even be a smart ass and tell him off. She was in the throes of pleasure and luckily for him she couldn’t even yell at him because it felt so good and it didn’t occur to her that he was fucking her wrong without anything but she would eventually find out soon enough wouldn’t she?

So this was how to get her to talk nice for once. Just fuck her senseless. That'd be good to know if she made good on her teasing about calling him up for next year. Even so, it made this part more enjoyable if she was mostly just moaning and commenting about how good the experience was.

"That's what you really wanted for your birthday, wasn't it? To get fucked like you've never been fucked before?" He teased her, pounding into her faster and faster, enjoying having her helpless beneath him and seemingly enjoying being used by him.

It seemed likely they were never going to see each other again. He felt no need to hold back at this point, slamming his hips against hers as hard and deep as he could, no need to be cautious with her.

He hadn't wrapped up and didn't even care that much. The chances of getting her pregnant on one random hookup were small, even if he did, what was she going to do, go after him for child support and risk her friends knowing she got bred by a working class man, for a simple pittance of his wages just to spite him? He doubted it.

Of course, as tight as she was, as hard and fast as he was fucking her, he couldn't last long. He gave her a few final deep thrusts, grunting and filling her with shot after shot of his potent seed.

This was the perfect way to shut her up and keep her from back talking him fucking her senseless made sure she couldn’t form proper sentences as he was bottoming out in her. When he mentioned this is what she really wanted for her birthday she chuckled and nodded but he had done so much more than any other man in the club had done tonight. The faster he pounded into her the more she cried out and moaned there was no way she was going to tell him to stop.

“If I knew I would meet you tonight I would’ve told the other ones to not waste my fucking time you’re so good….so good…. what the hell did you do the first time with your mouth no one’s ever done that…” she was confessing how she never had anyone eat her out like that and it made her feel so amazing. Image to the point he was fucking the rudeness out of her and making her nice.

He was slamming into her so hard he was making her bed shake and her body was quaking wanting more. Tonight was all fun especially since it was their birthdays but honestly she would most likely call him in a year or probably sooner since this was the best fucking she had ever had.

Chances were slim from getting pregnant with one random hook up but she wasn’t planning on letting this go after one shot she wanted to have him all night she was already planning to bring him to one of her apartments but she couldn’t even tell him as she was moaning and pleasure underneath him wiggling wildly. Even if she did get pregnant she wasn’t going to go after him he was just a working class guy and she was an heiress. She was losing her self in the thrust and as he got faster and more forceful her body clench down on his manhood squeezing it and milking it at her body wanted this just as bad as heated as she fucked her hips up harder and faster especially since her body was craving his seat inside of her and she wasn’t gonna stop until he exploded as she was on the precipice of her own orgasm all over take was for him to explode and she would join him.

He felt her getting close herself. She was already delightfully tight from the first thrust but as he pushed her to the edge he could feel her practically having fits around him, squeezing and pulsing, as if her body wouldn't let him out, wanted every last drop of cum he could give her. Naturally, he obliged that instinct, planting his cock against her cervix with a final thrust and filling her insides with his cum.

He held himself inside her for several long moments as he calmed down from his orgasm. Reaching to his pocket, he retrieved his keys and unlocked the restraints on her wrists.

Only then did he bother to pull out. He stepped off the bed with a grin and moved to where he'd taken off his shirt. "Well. This was fun. You serious though? No one's ever eaten you out?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Maybe you should take this as a sign not to be such a pain in the ass."

Whatever he was doing he was doing right and Riley was losing her mind with this guy. Her body was craving this kind of pleasure and he could tell by the way she was squeezing him it was like her body wanted to keep whatever he gave her forever and she would especially since he was shooting so deep it would not leak out.

When she finally exploded and he was slowing down laying on top of her she was twitching and drooling out of the side of her mouth as she was slowly coming down from her intense climax her chest rising and falling with her erect nipples pointing towards the ceiling. She was too gone to realize when he pulled out of her he would unlock the restraints on her and she would just lay there. It was the first time she was actually truly quiet panting and trying to figure out what to do next.

When he asked her the question about no one ever eating her out she nodded yes. “ every man I’ve met here or on the outside it’s just fucking I’ve never had anyone do it they did like you did… Is that something only you do?” She would ask softly while still trying to catch her breath maybe it was just her birthday twins with pleasing woman but she loved it.

“I’m not a pain in the ass I’m just confident maybe you can take some ideas from my rulebook birthday twin but you do have confidence maybe you should do it at work…” that’s what she assumed and why she thought he wasn’t promoted to captain or anything higher but right now she was euphoric and actually easy to talk to you and maybe he would wonder how long it would last. “You know… i’m gonna have to give you my number birthday twin you are someone I’d like to keep in touch with unless you think I’m too much of a pain in the ass to talk to you after this or at least hook up with for a booty call.”

At the question of whether eating pussy was something only he did, he couldn't help but laugh and give her a pittying look. He shook his head as he reached down to tuck his cock back into his pants and zip up. "No. Plenty of guys do that. Sounds like you've just been fucking guys as selfish as you are. I'd think anyone that wants you to feel good would be happy to." He shrugged and reached down to collect his shirt.

Her suggestion of taking a page from her playbook earned her another laugh and a roll of his eyes to boot. "Something tells me feeding by boss drinks and telling him I'll let him fuck me might get me promoted, but I doubt I want the kind of jobs that come with that promotion." He told her as he started buttoning up his shirt.

He gave a shrug at her suggestion, pulling his mobile from his pocket. "You can call me again when you're in the mood, I'll see if I have the time." He answered casually, not committing to anything just yet. With a couple button presses, he'd sent an electronic business card to her phone:

Lt Richard Wayland
Night City Police Dept
Bribery & Corruption Force

Below this was listed his phone number and a handful of other ways to get in contact with him. That done he finished buttoning his shirt and put his shoulder harness back on.

When he began to explain something so interesting it was really hard to believe that more people have this and she just never experienced it. Riley would sit up on the bed watching him and she felt like she couldn’t even move her legs. When he left about her option she had an image about him fucking his boss and started laughing. “Maybe that won’t work for your job but thanks for advice birthday twin I definitely look forward to talking to you again.” And by talking she didn’t mean just regular conversation and coffee.

Watching him get dressed he will pick up his device and send her his information as she would reach over to her device and look at it. “I guess it’s only fair that I know your name since you know mine and besides here’s mine.

Riley Elizabeth Gunner
BioTek Corp
Night City Crystal palace EXT

It also had her phone number and connecting extensions just for her. She would watch him carefully as he got dressed before she would speak up and finally say. “You really don’t have to leave right away stay but longer I’ll try to behave. It’s not like you’re going to work are you? Besides our birthday how about we go to the club and do something fun besides if you go out there Ruby is not gonna let you leave and besides I don’t think I want to share you just yet.” She told him but it was up to him if you wanted to stay or go.

He glanced at her electronic business card. Generally even when he was working with upper class individuals, he rarely got direct lines to contact them, things were usually routed through assistants and secretaries. The fact that she had given him direct access to her so easily struck him as interesting to say the least.

He listened to her speak, still lying naked on the bed and apparently wholely unashamed of herself. Not that she had anything to be ashamed of at all. He considered what she'd said and strolled casually back over to the bed. "I suppose the night is still young. I figured we were finished with our business and you'd like me to be on my way... But you have been much better behaved these last few minutes..." He reached out and stroked her cheek softly, returning her improved attitude with some kindness of his own. "I guess I'm open minded. What do you want to do tonight?"

Normally she would not give out her contact information so freely but when she wanted something she would hand it out to whoever she deemed worthy of her time. Rich had proven himself through pleasure and she wanted to keep them around for much longer. But he mentioned that they were done and maybe she wanted him to go on his own Way she let out a cute little giggle.

“Normally if I didn’t like you I would’ve kicked you out much sooner but you’ve definitely proven that you are worth keeping around don’t make me regret it. And you’re right the night is still Young and we can do anything we want.” she laid there and apologetic and nude but when he came over and stroked her cheek she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sweet creature comforts of his kindness. “Do you wanna get food? They wouldn’t notice if we left I have a back door I can slip out of and so can you. We can always sneak back in and pretend we didn’t go anywhere if you’re too embarrassed to be seen out in public with me we can just order in I’m having fun tonight and I think you’re fun and I have a feeling you need to enjoy your birthday too.” She was actually being sweet and when she wanted to she could be. At least right now she was being sweet or was that because he tired her out something fierce but at least she was being kind to him and treating him like a person.

He was actually a little shocked. Initially she had come off as so entitled and callous. Thinking she owned everything by right. Now she was basically treating him as an equal. And being downright affectionate as well. It was an intriguing turn of events for sure.

"I don't think I'd be embarrassed to go out in public with you, but as much of a shame as it is, you'll probably want to get dressed first otherwise we're going to attract all the wrong kind of attention..." He laughed softly, moving from stroking her cheek to running his fingers through her hair. "Plus you're finally coming around to being a good girl for me. I don't see any problem with us taking a little walk and getting a bite to eat." He smiled down at her.

She still made herself comfortable on the bed.
Riley would still lay there as he rubbed her cheek and ran his fingers through her soft red hair before she did a little stretch before standing up and moving towards the closet that had extra clothing for her to choose from. Riley was used to getting her way but considering how she was brought up in the lap of luxury no one really police her attitude and her father spoiled her to put to the point of being super rotten. The little affection he gave me to return it back to him and it seemed like she did have a heart when she wanted to.

It wouldn’t take her long to pick out something nice and start getting herself dressed. “Food. Clubs, parties but I have a feeling you’re gonna say no to the drugs. It must be nice to not need them to feel something.” She spoke about being a bit stressed but I don’t wanna see anyone who saw someone like her couldn’t understand how someone in her position could be stressed out in the drugs maybe it was because she had so much time on her hands or because her father was getting on her case about settling down.

“Let’s do food. Are you thinking something high-end sit down you probably know credits are no problem for me. Besides I owe you for that very good time. Don’t worry I’m clean and if you’re worried I’ll pay for a shot to make sure you’re cleaned up let’s just say I’ll repay the favor of the fun he just gave me. I’m gonna definitely want that again…”

She would get herself into another black dress and move to the back of the room and tap some thing that looks like an invisible keyboard and a hidden back door wide open and the front of this private room would latch and it seem like she was used to sneaking off and doing whatever the hell she wanted.
IMG_7836.jpeg

As she went about getting herself dressed, Rich returned to the chair and went to collect his leather jacket, pulling it on and using it to conceal his gun and badge. Just because he wore them in off hours didn't mean he wanted other people to know that, that was asking for trouble.

"Any drugs that'll show up on a tox scent m screen for sure." He laughed at her question. "But I wasn't born a cop. I hear the synth stuff they have floating around these clubs can hit pretty hard though." He shrugged.

On the topic of food he laughed a little and held up his hands. "Ladies choice. I don't want to leach off your generous nature here, but if I'm buying we're pretty much limited to whatever takeaways we can find nearby.

The topic of repaying him for the good time made him laugh. "Hmm, you know you don't owe me anything for that. But it sounds like you're just looking for an excuse to relax and rest up for another round anyway." He gave her a playful wink.

Back
Top Bottom