Dark Horse [EEE x DarkofNight] NSFW IMAGES

He nodded and listened as she complained about her father only focusing his attention on her. "Well that settles it then. Tomorrow I'll ask for time off, next week I'll show you my amazing disappearing heiress trick and drag you to the mountains for a few days." He grinned, forcing himself to maintain eye contact with her rather than watch her exquisite figure riding him aggressively. "Just make sure you actually stock up on the birth control. There's no pharmacies out there and if I'm not even wrapping up in the city you'd better believe I'm gonna keep it natural out in nature." He chuckled, though it came out as more of a low groan.

He shook his head at her last question. "Ugh no she'd hate that. She'd be constantly complaining that you're keeping them too busy with piano lessons and horseback riding or whatever rich kids do. The only consolation is I won't have to hear it because your dad will probably have me shot for ruining his daughter's marriage prospects." He grunted.

“Mmm… make me disappear and make that cock disappear inside of me.” Riley purred like an attention starved kitten. He mentioned time off it made her smile and lean into kiss his neck and any available skin she could get to. Would pull back so she can meet his eyes or riding him letting him know that she would take the time off with him as she bit her bottom lip and nodded.

“Just give me a list of what I should bring master and I’ll bring everything we need make it a full week if you can.” She was taking liberties and wondered if he would give them to her as he admired her body writhing above him. She would press her chest into his letting him feel her stiff nipples. “Mmm… What’s wrong with the horseback riding lessons even if they are bastards they’re going to be well learned. Don’t you need horseback riding out in nature?” She was curious since he did say nature and in her eyes she thought they would be wild horses in the crazy animals around. “I have a feeling you like being my dirty Little secret…. tell me how much you like it..” would whisper in his ear wondering what he would say to that.

He chucked as she asked him to make himself disappear into her, then leaned in to kiss her neck. "You're doing a pretty good job of it yourself. Don't tell me you're already getting tired." He teased playfully.

"You're going to need a sleeping bag, clothes you can layer since it gets warm in the afternoon and cold at night, and pack some food that doesn't need refrigerated. Maybe a queen size sleeping pad if you're worried about the ground being harder than I am." He winked at her as she rode him.

"Being your dirty little secret sure has its perks. I'm getting to enjoy watching two very perky things just now." He laughed softly. "But what I'm really looking forward to is seeing my little pet's face when she cums all over my cock. Go ahead Riley, cum for me."

It was so cute when he teased her and only kept her going. She was not used to doing all the work so it was hard to hide that she was a bit tired but she wasn’t the type to give up. Especially not since he called her out on it she just couldn’t now! The moment Rich lean into kiss her neck she purred a very sweetly.

He could tell she was listening carefully to what he was saying and to be honest she had no idea what a sleeping bag actually was so she would actually have to ask me about that. “Can’t I just bring a camper? I’ll buy one for this.” He could tell she had never been camping since all she knew was sleeping inside someplace but she was a little too embarrassed to ask what a sleeping bag was. At least the one thing she could do is distract him as she started writing him harder to make sure he didn’t realize that she had no idea what a sleeping bag was especially when he mentioned how perky her chest was she’d press it against him.

“I’m so close… just a little more shove it deeper. I want you to meet my pounding and make me explode master…” she would lean into whisper in his ear letting him know she was so close to exploding him.

Rich rolled his eyes and shook his head as she suggested buying a camper. "Not a chance. That's just a hotel room on wheels. You're lucky I'm going to bring a tent for us instead of just making you sleep out under the stars." He laughed softly even as she pressed her breasts against his chest and rode him harder.

He nodded along to her request, feeling her need, hearing from her tone of voice how close she was. He was close as well, worried that if he complied he might finish too quickly and leave her disappointed. All the same, he loved the way he could drive her to such intense pleasure, he wasn't about to deny her.

After another moment he started by bucking his hips upwards in time with her movements, the added force slamming the head of his cock against her cervix like a battering ram. He grit his teeth, trying to hold back long enough to let her cum before he filled her again.

Riley Started to pout a little bit but she really couldn’t do sell especially as she was riding him and pressing her chest against his. He said no camper and he even mentioned sleeping outside and he saw how her jaw dropped she had never slept outside before! She always had a place to sleep and servants to help her so this would be a completely out-of-the-box experience for the spoiled rich corpo.

She was almost ready to argue until he complied and started pounding her to the point his tip was pounding against her cervix and that sent her over the edge as she wrote him hard and fast meeting each thrust up. He was lucky to get her to explode so quickly and an appoint she was leaking all over him. She was so wet that her couch it probably need to be replaced with how much she was dripping. How was she was moving still if he came he would send her over the edge into a rapid fire set of orgasms and she had no idea how he was turning her own so much but maybe it was the fact that they were being risky and he was somewhat her father would never approve of it for now a part of her thought she would put off taking birth control because she like the risk factor of sleeping so if someone below her especially if she happen to get pregnant though her father wouldn’t her to keep it.

Back
Top Bottom