Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Reboot) The Cavern (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Caera was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "I don't know what you are talking about."

Hayden was walking into the room after a moment in time.

"don't lie to my I have my sources and they saw you down there" Grant looked at her and watched her

Abby turned and looked at him and moved back as he walked in

Caera was just remaining silent at that point in time, deciding not to say anything more.

Hayden was looking towards her before he was speaking, "Strip and change into the clothing on the bed." Sure it was lingerie on the bed but it was one of those longer sheer nightgowns with a pair of panties.

Grant walked to her and then spoke "why were you down there"

Abby gulped and then did as she was told as she didnt want her brother to be hurt

Caera was just looking towards him but she seemed to be refusing to say anything at that point in time. Actually she was also trying to come up with a lie, but she had no real excuse at all.

"Don't worry... I'm not planning to use you for anything. You will just be sharing my bed with me and you are going to tell me what you know about the rebels." Hayden was speaking.

Grant moved till he was right in front of her "tell me now"

Abby shook her head "I dont know anything about them I am only a dancer" this was the truth Abby didn't know anything as he brothers kept her out of it

Caera was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was speaking, "I have nothing to say to you because I don't know what you are talking about."

Hayden was looking towards her for a moment in time, "You had better not be lying to me."

Hayden was just looking towards her before he spoke, "I'll believe you but should I find you lied to me... there will be consequences to pay."

Caera was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was commenting, "I'm not saying anything... And I'm not afraid of you. Because I know.... You cannot harm me there a physical mark would be left. Not even you were given permission."

Grant chuckled "that is where you are wrong little girl I have different rules then the others do"

Abby nodded her head and then looked at the ground and hoped he wanted nothing but sleep

Caera was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time but she was still refusing to stay anything more.

"Go lay down on the bed." Hayden was speaking after a moment in time.

Caera was giving a startled shriek when he was doing that and was putting a hand to her cheek, tears actually forming for a moment in time.

Caera was just still remaining silent at that point in time. No she couldn't let him know that she had gone down there to speak with Robert. Although it wasn't as though she knew anything more about then rebels than Abby did.

"I heard a friend was down there so I went to see how they were doing. Simple as that." Caera was speaking after a moment in time.

Caera was just looking towards him before she spoke, "Not like it was important." She was still rubbing her cheek slightly.

Back
Top Bottom