Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Reboot) The Cavern (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

The handmaiden was just looking before she was speaking, "Some of the other advisors are pretty useless."

"that they are there is a lot of this that doesn't even need to come to Caly" Vincent grumbled and then took a breath to calm himself before he smiled at her

The handmaiden was just looking before she spoke "I try and help as much as I can whether some of them realize it. But I think so of them believe that if they push all of this on her... She will give up and step down."

Vincent shook his head "I will do my best to help her as I can or that is allowed but I know they are going to try and push other men at her so that she doesn't marry me and they will find that I am much meaner then Clay is when it comes to some things"

The handmaiden was just chuckling before she was speaking "I never served her mother but my mother did. And I heard many stories about the former queen. She was a spitfire to say the least and didn't let anybody keep her down. She stood her ground against all advances much like Caly."

It wasn't long before Caly was coming into the room, pushing a few strands of hair out of her face. She was wearing the usual black clothing of somebody who was in mourning, and as usual she was hiding her face behind a veil.

Alfred walked over to her and spoke softly "My Queen we have gone through the papers you have receive and I have with you intendeds help weeded out all the work that you dont need to be doing but that those departments should be doing and all the critical things that you need to tend too are in the center of your desk"

Caly was just looking at them for a brief moment in time before she was giving a small nod of her head.

Caly was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "Don't give me the look like I'm upset about it. I'm just still overwhelmed by everything."

"I know your overwhelmed that was why we did this to take some of the weight off" Vincent hoped she would be ok but knowing how hard of a time she was having her worried

Caly was heading over to her desk, her skirts swishing around her feet as she walked before she was sitting down behind her desk to look at the papers that were there.

Alfred walked over and pointed at the center stack "that is all you need to look over and deal with the rest can got to the department they are for"

Back
Top Bottom