Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Reboot) The Cavern (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Azalea was just shaking her head before she spoke, "It isn't important." Although Caera seemed to study her for a brief moment in time and it took her a moment but she seemed to pick up on it after a bit. That the red head had once been a mother before in the past.

After a bit Caera was going over and gently taking her son before she was speaking, "We should be going."

Caera was just looking before she was speaking, "You are in a different kingdom. Not sure why you insist on acting as though you are still his slave." With that she was shaking her head after a moment in time.

Caly was going over the papers for the funeral although it wasn't long before a guard was coming in with a message from the mad king; the message that she had been waiting for at that point. The either turn over Hayden and more or less become his bride, or watch her kingdom and be named a traitor. "Be named a traitor... Now that is hilarious." she was chuckling as she was crumbling up the letter and tossing it into the fire. After that her eyes went towards the guard before she was questioning if the messenger was still there, which had him giving a nod of her head and she was getting to her feet.

Abby looked at her but she didnt speak as Caeras words had hurt her some.

Vincent looked at her and then at the guard "what are you planning"

Caly was just looking for a moment before she was speaking, "Going to verbally tell the messenger my message to pass on to his king."

Caera was just heading off back towards the room she was allowed to stay in with Archer close to her.

Caly was walking towards the messenger before she was speaking, "I am a message for you king." This had the messenger looking over and he was stating that he would pass on the message that she planned on surrendering Hayden and becoming his bride. She was laughing before she was speaking, "No. Not even close to my answer. I will not stand back. I will not let him have his way. He wants a war with me, he has a war with me. I just hope that he knows what he is walking into."

The messenger was just stammering a bit - having obviously not been expecting her to say that. And it was pretty clear that he was almost afraid to go back and tell his king what her answer was.

Caly was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "When we got back I had already told Mathias to get the message passed on."

Vincent nodded his head "smart but i have a bad feeling about this war" Vincent couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen

Caly was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "It isn't going to go how the mad king wants. He believes that we are far weaker than what we are actually."

"I know I have trained a bit with your men they are skilled and strong but something bothers me and i can't place what" Vincent didn't want to scare her but he felt he had to be honest with her as well.

Vincent nodded his head lightly and then looked around them at the castle and everything "you know its been so long since i have gotten to see the sun and sky that i had almost forgotten what they looked like

Caly was just looking over before she spoke "I still have many more to help. But with the king not being there... It'll be far easier. We will free everybody from the caverns. And all will be able to see the sky again."

Back
Top Bottom