Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Reboot) The Cavern (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Caly was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, a rather broken voice, "I have to get funeral arrangements in place."

Caly was just shaking her head and commenting that she needed to take care of it. Although what neither of them would expect would be the doctor coming up behind Caly and before she realized it, he was slipping a needle into her neck. Just a light sedative that had her swaying ever so slightly before she was mumbling somewhat. Well she didn't pass out but she was pretty close.

The doctor was just looking for a moment before he spoke, "Lady Caly is known to push herself even when she is needing to rest."

The doctor was just commenting, "Had I given you a heads up it would have given her a heads up. It'll only cause her to sleep for a couple of hours."

Vincent nodded his head but then spoke "please warn me next time" Vincent didn't like being caught off guard and even more so when it came to her

Vincent got Caly settled and then hunted down the older advisor so he could get help planning the kings funeral and making sure it was done properly per his station in life

The handmaiden was walking into the office where the other two were at before she was speaking, "I will have to ask you both to leave but i can show you to a private room where you can continue to speak. This is Lady Caly's private office and she doesn't wish for people to be inside when she isn't here."

the handmaiden would walk in to find Abby and Robert in a heated argument. the two were arguing about going back once the war was over or staying. Abby wanted to go back as she didn't want to leave Caera behind as they were family, while Robert wanted to stay there and be free. the two were so deep into their argument that they didn't even notice when she spoke to them as it had gone from loud voices to shouting in an instant

The handmaiden was listening for a moment before she was raising her voice above them and was telling them that it was time to quiet it down. "I am grateful Lady Caly didn't return to listen to this squabbling - she already has enough on her plate as it is. People pressing her to get married, taking in an enemy king to protect them, walking into a war with the mad king, and now to top it all off - her father, the former king, has drawn his last breath." With that she was looking towards them both before she was speaking, "I am certain the whole castle heard your argument. Abby if you wish to return to being trapped below and a slave then do so. Robert if you wish to remain here and stay free, then do so. You are both adults you can both make your own separate decisions." she was speaking in a firm voice after she got them both to quiet down.

Abby looked at her and then nodded her head before she headed out of the room leaving Robert standing there. while she didnt like being a slave she also didn't want to abandon her friend either and it was as if her brother couldn't figure that out.

VIncent walked into the office and looked at Robert before shaking his head he then looked at the handmaiden and spoke "do you know where I can work on planning the kings funeral"

The handmaiden was just looking towards Robert for a brief moment in time before she was watching as Abby was leaving the room. "I will have to ask you to please exit the office. I can show you towards your room or if you wish to go somewhere else." the woman was speaking after a moment in time. Although it wasn't long before her attention was turning towards Vincent as he was coming into the office before she was speaking, "I would personally hold off and wait until Lady Caly is awake again before doing anything. There are some very specific things that I know she wants to do - as a promise that she had once made to her father. Unfortunately I do now know those plans."

"I wasnt going to finalize anything but i wanted to get a start so that when she woke she wasn't having to start on them" Vincent watched her brother leave before he spoke again "we are to be married she agreed to my proposal so i want to help her as much as i can"

The handmaiden was just looking over towards Vincent for a brief moment in time before she was raising an eyebrow at the mention of how the queen had agreed to marry him. This did have her frown for a bit before she was speaking, "I truly hope that she isn't being forced into this marriage."

"I would never force her to do something she didn't want to do and I do care for her greatly" Vincent wouldn't do anything that Caly didnt want

The handmaiden was giving a nod of her head before she was speaking, "A lot of people have been trying to force it recently." She was actually letting out a breath before stating that he could stay in the office and plan stuff - as she knew that Caly wouldn't care at all.

"thank you" Vincent looked over when the old advisor walked in and said he was there to help with the funeral prep while they waited on the queen

The handmaiden was bowing her head before she was leaving the room so that she could go and check on Caly.

As this was happening, Caera seemed to be exploring the castle a bit with a maid as her guide. Hey the queen hadn't ever said that they had to remain in their rooms, and it wasn't as though Caera was doing anything bad. As she was exploring, Hayden was just remaining in his chambers at the time just watching out the window to where he could see one of his generals. Azalea, despite how she should be resting, was sparring with some of the soldiers that were there.

Back
Top Bottom