Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Reboot) The Cavern (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

The guard was handing over the letter to Caly before bowing so that he could leave the room as Caly was opening up the letter to see who it was. She was sucking some before she was speaking, "It seems that King Hayden is asking for assistance against the mad king. It would seem like the mad king gave him to option to either surrender or go to war."

Caly was just looking towards Vincent for a moment in time before she spoke, "Against the Mad King.... Yes I will lend my aid." With that she was ringing a bell and a maid was coming in before she was speaking, "Ready my mare. I will personally be going to see King Hayden to give him my response."

VIncent looked at her but he didnt tell her she couldn't go "be safe and come back soon" Vincent would rather go with her but there was no saying that he would be able to leave again if he did go with her

Caly was just looking towards him before stating that she would take Mathias with her - at least then he would k ow she was in safe hands.

Caly was giving a smile before she was speaking "And he will end up bringing a few of his best guards so... I will not be without protection."

Caly was nodding before she was asking a maid to go and fetch General Mathias, and to ready her armor.

Caly was getting up and soon enough she was heading off to get ready. within twenty minutes she was mounting up her mare and heading off with Mathias and four of his men.

It took them a few hours but they were arriving at Hayden's palace, and Caly was heading inside with her guards. As usual she was wearing her veil and just locking eyes with Hayden as they walked in. "I, Queen Calypso of the West, have come to personally deliver my decision. I shall assist in this war against the mad king." She was speaking.

Caly was just looking for aoment before she was speaking "But in exchange... You will allow those in the caverns to freely leave." There was no shock that one of his guards was actually trying to kungr at her - only to be stopped by that of Mathias.

Caly was just watching before she was commenting "No need for that. After all... Remaining here wouldnt be ideal. It would be best to order your people into hiding and you people can come to the West." Mathias was just asking if this was truly a good idea before stating that this would lead to the mad king declaring war on them. "He already has because I refused to wed him."

Hayden was just speaking "Ready the carriages for transport." With that he was pointing at Robert, Caera, and Abby setting that they would be coming with. Azalea was rejoining the group now that the doctor had tended to her injury.

Abby blanched but nodded her head when she saw her brother was doing the same thing she had been hoping that they could leave and she would be free of the king but she suspected that wasn't going to be the case.

Caly was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking "We should get out of here quickly."

It wasn't long before they were heading off, Caly riding next to Hayden, Grant, and her soldiers. Abby, Caera, and Robert were all in the carriage with Azalea at the time.

Azalea was just resting her head against the window at that point in time. She was pretty quiet at the time, not really saying much of anything. Caera was just watching everything out the window and holding her son close.

Back
Top Bottom