Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

"I would rather be safe then sorry and I am not stressed just tired its been a long day and the day isn't fully over yet" Chirs smiled at her and then pet his dog

Desdemona was just giving a small nod of her head before she was commenting, "Then go home and get some rest."

Desdemona was just looking for a moment in time before she was commenting, "I still think I'll be fine." With that she went back to busying herself with taking care of pulling apart the car.

Chris chuckled but he didn't argue with her. Chirs did keep an eye out for the others to make sure that made it and could meet her

Desdemona just continued to work at that point in time - occasionally cursing when things weren't working her way. Well that was definitely going to be something for when his men did come in - potentially guarding somebody who had the mouth of the sailor at times.

Desdemona was just mumbling before letting out a breath of air and one of them was actually witnessing her tossing a wrench at that already broken car in her irritation. She was covered in a bit of oil at that point in time.

this had severla of them jumping as they had arrived as one group and Chris shook his head at her antics but knew she was letting lose and being herself at the time

Desdemona was just looking over before she was commenting, "Oh sorry for startling you. Stupid car is giving me more issues than I thought it was going to."

"Oh this car needs more than fixing... This one is just being torn apart and rebuilt from frame up." Desdemona was commenting before she was looking at her phone when she got a message from Musa before she was pursing her lips together for a brief moment in time. Well this was definitely going to be a fun photoshoot that was for certain.

Desdemona was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was commenting, "I told you I don't need some bodyguard. I think I can take care of myself. Plus no offense boys but... I don't think you guys could handle me."

"and I told you it would ease my mind and probably that of your friends if you do at least until that bastard is in jail" Chris looked at her and stared waiting for her to argue back

Desdemona was just looking for a brief moment before giving a small sigh although it wasn't long before one of the other staff were yelling that she had somebody there. Not like it was long before the door was opening that lead into that garage and soon enough Musa seemed to be coming into the room. Although the other female was just blinking a bit when she saw all of the men there before she was just commenting, "I am not going to ask....."

Chris raised his hand and then spoke "my fault I am insisting that she has a bodyguard until the bastard who grabbed her is in jail"

Musa was stating, "I think it is a good idea but... I think these boys would have a hard time keeping up with her." Although it wasn't long before Desdemona was looking at Musa before questioning, "I'm guessing you came to tell me what you plan to do about the photoshoot?" "Umm yes... I messaged my manager and told her that I wasn't doing it. Not knowing that our original photographer is being replaced with my stalker ex. I'm good with not dealing with him." Musa was commenting after a moment in time.

Chris looked at her and then looked at Des "do you just want me to act as your guard" chirs was able to keep up with her and it would be the first time he was guarding someone since hiring more staff.

Desdemona was just looking towards him for a moment in time and before she could say anything Musa would putting a hand over her mouth before Musa spoke, "I think that would be wonderful."

Musa was just commenting, "Her mind is just going to insist that she doesn't need a bodyguard." Although she was stepping away when her own phone went off and she was letting out a breath of air before mumbling a few choice words under her breath.

Back
Top Bottom