Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Desdemona was just giving a faint smile before she was turning away so that she could start up her car and get home.

The next day came around soon enough and everybody was gathering at the old hotel that they were able to use - thanks to Nico reaching out to his family. Although at the time Musa definitely seemed more than a little distracted.

Musa was just looking towards Lilly for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "No not really. Des said she was going to text me this morning and she hasn't responded to any of my messages. Which for her is rather strange."

"Do you have the number for her date I know you said she had one last night" Lilly worried as well as it wasn't like Des to up and not do something when she said she would do it.

Lilly nodded her head "ask him its not like her to not do something if she says she is going to do it" Lilly was even worried and she wanted to make sure that Des was ok and that nothing bad had happened

Musa was nodding before she spoke "I planned on it." With that she was wandering over to Alex and asking "Hey. Can you do me a favor? Message that friend of yours and see if he has seen Des or heard from her since last night? I know they had gone on a date last night."

Alex looked at her "Ill do you one better Ill call him and see if he has talked to her as messages can take a while to get answered during the workday" Alex then pulled out his phone and called Chris who answered the two talked and then Alex was handing his phone over to Musa "he wants to speak to you" Chirs was going to ask for her address and he was going to go and check on her as it would be easier for him to leave work then for them to leave filming

Musa was taking the phone before she was speaking "She would be awake now... And would have answered her phone. But she hasn't. Just has me worried." With that she was giving him her address.

"Ill go and check on her and then Ill let Alex know what I find have him give you my number and text me that way I have it as well and can update you directly" Chris was up and out of his office taking two of his men with incase something happened so that they could help how they needed

Musa was speaking "I'll text you my number. And thanks." With that she was texting her number through Alex's phone and just letting out a breath.

Chris entered her number in to his phone and then headed out with his men. it didnt take him long to arrive at her home and he was getting worried as well as he had tried to call her several times during the drive

When he did arrive at the apartment complex the security was asking who he was there to see. When he was told that he was there to see Desdemona he was commenting "I saw her come back and park her car in the garage but nobody ever saw her enter the building."

Chris nodded his head "I am going to check her car then as she was fine when she left our date last night" Chirs was getting even more worried and he wanted to scream at them and ask why they hadn't gone to check on her when she didn't enter the building

The guard was nodding before he was commenting that he would make a call to the overnight guard that had been working in there, see if they remember anything. When Chris did go to check her car he would discover that her phone and purse just seemed to be laying in h3r car, and looking closely enough there was a small sign of a struggle. The necklace she had been wearing laying on the ground near her car.

Chris cursed and then he headed up to let the guard know what he found. his men moving to guard the car but no one touched anything. after telling the guard what they found he called Musa to find out if she had someone stalking her

The guard was frowning before he was speaking "The night guard said he hadnt seen anything unusual at all. And he had only left his station for a few minutes. But nobody else had been there." But he was stating he was already having somebody look at the security cameras. Perhaps she had left with somebody else and the chain had broken on accident.

Musa was jaut looking at the message before frowning but letting out a breath to focus,

"the night guard is an idiot then as there are signs of a struggle and she wouldn't leave her phone and bag behind if she went with willingly" Chris would suggest that they get different guards at this point.

The guard was nodding before he was getting video footage and showing Chris. A crazed fan had been hiding in her back seat which she hadn't even noticed at all, and neither had Chris is seemed. There was the struggle and her being pushed into the back seat of a car near by which nobody thought of as they drove out. After all to be int he garage they needed to live there.

"who is that car registered too?" Chris took pictures of the fan so that they could try and find out who they were to get her out of their grasp

The guard was gesturing for him to follow after him I to the office so that he could figure it out. He had the information in the computer system he just had to look it up.

Back
Top Bottom