Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Musa was nodding before she was heading to her car so that she could drop stuff off. Once it was in her car she was heading inside once again.

Lilly dropped everything off and then headed back in meeting with Musa and then speaking "you should see if Senna and Desdemona want to meet for dinner my treat"

Musa was just looking over before she was speaking, "Oh yeah I can definitely message them. Although I should ask - are you going to care if Blaire comes along?" Usually Senna and Blaire were a package deal.

Musa was giving a nod before she was texting them to see if they were wanting to go out for dinner, and they all seemed down for it.

Lilly smiled and then bounced a little as she walked. Lilly then walked in to a jewelry store and looked at the things that they were offering

Musa was just smiling and soon enough the pair of them were heading out from the mall after a few more hours of shopping. Now was about when they were going to head to the restaurant for dinner.

once dinner was done Lilly wished then all a good evening and then paid of the bill since she had invited them out. Lilly then headed home for the evening

Soon enough they were all finished eating and they were all heading their separate ways so that they could get home. Well for the most part - Desdemona was deciding that she was going to go and crash with Musa for the night.

Lilly headed to her home and when she arrived she went to work on bringing everything in to the house so she could get it put it away.

Musa was heading to her place and was working to get everything inside with the help of Desdemona - who had been texting somebody off and on throughout the day. This had Musa teasing her about her having a crush.

'Good night' Desdemona was responding back with a smiley face as she was going over and collapsing into the bed.

come the next morning Lilly was up bright and early and working on more music for different people and different movies she was also working on memorizing her lines. Lilly had asked Musa to take her with when she went to see the mother and her child so she could offer the mother honest work and lodging

Musa was wandering with her to go speak to the mother and her daughter. The woman was cheerful to see Musa and was thanking her for the stuff that she had given her the night before, and was just looking towards Lilly for a brief moment.

Lilly smiled and greeted her but she didnt make any sudden moves as she didnt want to scare the woman. Lilly would wait till the woman warmed up to her before making her offer

The woman was just looking at her before she asked, "Who is this?" "This is a friend of mine, Lilly." Musa was speaking before she was kneeling down in front of the four year old girl and offering her a doughnut from the box that she was holding.

Back
Top Bottom