Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

"I need a house keeper and I have a guest house so if she is wanting work and a place to stay I can help her Ill even have legal documents drawn up for her that protects her" Lilly looked at her and waited to see if that would be something

Musa was just looking over before she spoke, "Perhaps but I am not sure as of right now." With that she was giving a small shrug and just shook her head. There was no predicting how anything was going to turn out at that point in time.

Musa was just giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "She does often stay at the homeless shelter nearby - which is well furnished as well." How did she know that? She donated to it all the time, and it was a place that Blaire actually set up and managed most of the time.

"at least they aren't on the streets" Lilly headed to the register and paid for her clothes before looking at Musa "where to next"

Musa was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting, "The bookstore. There are a few books that I want to get there."

Musa was following after her towards the bookstore and heading in so that she could get the couple of books that she was wanting to get.

After a bit the pair had both picked out books that they were wanting and they were going up to check out. However Musa was spotting a couple copies of their most recent album before she was actually taking out a sharpie that she had on them and was signing them. No hesitation - not uncommon either.

Musa was just looking towards Lilly before she was speaking, "They are use to me doing this here by now." With that she was just prancing off after Lilly so that they could head out.

Musa was just chuckling before she spoke, "I am aware that it makes their day. And this way... The store can't just up the charge because it is signed all of a sudden... it is already priced."

Musa was nodding her head before she spoke, "Also they know that all three of us would be pissed if they raised the prices."

"true" Lilly looked at a store and motioned to Musa that she wanted to go in. this was a music store and Lilly was looking for a new violin

Musa was just looking over before she was giving a nod of her head and she spoke, "Alright lets go then." No she was fine with visiting a music store - she wanted to get a new microphone anyways.

Musa was just wandering in with him and just prancing over to where the microphones were and examining them, before picking out a sparkly purple one. She also found a pink one that screamed Senna and a sparkly green one that screamed Desdemona. Nope she was getting them all. It was perfect.

eventually Lilly picked up a blue electric violin and this had her nodding her head. she then walked over and paid for it before packing it away and smiling over at Musa

Musa was smiling as she was paying for her own stuff as well before she was just looking at the armful of bags that they both had. "I'm going to run stuff out to my car and then come back to do more shopping." she was commenting after a moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom