Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Musa was chuckling before she was following after her towards some of the clothing store. Oh it seemed like the magazine that she had stared in for the bikini shoot had been published.

Musa was just chuckling before she was speaking, "Oh I knew it was going to be fast. The magazine had already been printed but they needed to reget the pictures for the cover."

Musa was just chuckling before she was commenting, "Thanks." There were definitely other people that were looking at the magazines and there were people whispering to each other while looking over at the pair of them.

Musa was just trying on various different things at that point in time - even trying on some things that most people wouldn't think to try on in public.

"i decided to go out of my comfort zone a little" Lilly spun in the outfit and then headed back in to the dressing room to change again

Musa was smiling before she was commenting, "I already paid for it and asked them to cut off the tags so I could just keep it on." And the staff had without questions asked at all.

Musa was just smiling before she was picking out a couple of outfits for Lilly to try on as well, thinking that she would look good in them.

"thank you so are you" Lilly soon changed back in to her own clothes and gathered what she wanted to keep in one pile and rest were being hung back up

Musa was just smiling before she was going over and grabbing a few other things that she was wanting to buy and getting them bagged up so that she could take them with her. Although Lilly would notice that there were some items that she was having placed in a separate bag and she was asking the store clerk to remove the tags for her as well. "On my way there I saw a homeless mother and child on the street.... I am being a good person and getting them necessities. Some clothes, some food." she was commenting when the lady was asking her.

Lilly looked at her and then nodded her head "its nice of you to help them out" Lilly would offer the mom and child a place and a job if they were willing she needed a house keeper and had a guest house that the woman could stay in. since she wouldn't have to worry about rent or the electric bill she knew that would come as a big help for the woman.

Musa was looking towards her for a moment in time before she was commenting, "I try as I can. I tried to offer her a place to stay but she turned me down - not wanting to be more of a bother, and she seemed untrusting - tells me that she has been played a lot. So I am just going to slowly work on earning her trust."

Back
Top Bottom