Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Desdemona was just chuckling before she spoke, "Yeah.... I got a bit drunk last night and Chris was nice enough to give me a place to stay for the night, now he is taking me to Senna's so I can pass out again." She was taking the water and sipping at some of it before pushing some of her hair out of her face.

Desdemona was just nodding her head and soon enough she was feeling more assured that she wasn't going to get sick that she was going over to the car.

once she was back in the car Chris timed his moved perfectly and pulled back out in to traffic so that he could get her to her friends house

It didn't take them that much longer to get the house and soon enough Senna was coming outside with Blaire, the pair of them just a little confused but less confused when they saw Desdemona.

Chris got out of the car and walked around to her side and opened the door before helping her out of his car "take it slow you dont want to mess your ankle up again"

Desdemona was giving a nod of her head and was walking over to the other two, Senna worrying. But Blaire was calming the situation and thanking Chris for bringing her there.

Chris nodded his head and informed them that her stomach was a little touchy at the moment so they were aware she had gotten sick once already

This had Senna giving a nod of her head before she was asking Blaire to help Desdemona inside which the other woman was doing without any questions. "Thank you for bringing her back here. I'm glad that she didn't decide to go home."

"she was really drunk and i didnt feel like it was wise for her to go home alone" Chris then looked at his watch "I should get going though i do have to get to work"

Senna was just looking over before she spoke, "I haven't had the chance to go to her place yet either to get some stuff cleaned out for her."

"she should sleep for a while today so I would go when you have the change today if you think it would upset her to have those things in her home" Chris didnt know she had lost her sister but he was giving her his opinion anyways

Senna was just looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "She just lost her sister recently... there is a lot of her sister's stuff that is at her place. So I was going to go and get it out of the house. She asked me to do when I was able. I was going to text her about it when Musa let me know that she had her phone."

Chris headed to his office and when he pulled up he noticed that there were several people in the loby that normally werent there. this had him smiling as it meant more busness for him

After a few hours, Chris would find that he was getting a text from Desdemona; who had taken a nap and now had gotten her phone back from Musa - who had stopped by on her way out to lunch with Alex.

Desdemona was chuckling when she got a message back before responding that she was feeling better than she had before.

Desdemona was commenting that she would eventually decide tha she wanted to do something, her head was still aching some.

Back
Top Bottom