Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Soon enough all of the girls were taken back to a home safe and sound for the night so that they could sleep off all of the alcohol that they had consumed. Everything had gone pretty smoothly other than Desdemona had been walking up the stairs too the house - only to stumble in heels and end up spraining her ankle pretty badly. Well as predicted by Musa one of them had fallen that night.

Chris cursed and scooped her up before carrying her in to the house and setting her in one of the furnished guest rooms "stay here ill be right back with something for your ankle"

Desdemona was just giggling some, despite being in pain, and stating in a sing-song voice that she was going to be fine.

Chris returned with some ice and an ACE bandage. he then wrapped her foot and ankle and then placed some ice on it to help with any swelling that might happen

Desdemona was just watching him for a moment in time before she was just giggling some and commenting that he was cute; although she was soon mumbling that she didn't feel good at all.

Desdemona was just nodding her head and seemed fine for a bit longer, before she ended up getting sick in the trash can, just coughing a bit.

Desdemona was just looking over for a brief moment in time although she definitely didn't seem to stay awake for long. Nope she was just falling asleep in that guest room without any questions asked - about the only thing she managed to do was get her heels off.

The night by quickly enough and the girls were definitely regretting their choices from the night before when they woke up. Desdemona and Musa were both hungover - although Desdemona was definitely far more hung over. Musa could at least function and get up out of bed to go to the kitchen to find a cup to get some water. Desdemona was just groaning and pulling a blanket over her head.

Chris walked into the room and chuckled before handing her a Gatorade and some aspirin "You have to have one hell of a hangover right now"

Lilly sat in Nico's bathroom with her head over the toilet. while she hadn't gotten sick the night before she was sick now and she regretted drinking as much as she had

Desdemona was just looking out from under the blankets after a moment in time and was a bit confused as to the stranger that was in front of her. Oh that really had her wondering what she had gotten into at that point in time. But she was still dressed which meant nothing had happened, and she was sitting up slowly.

Nico was just looking at Lilly as he walked into the bathroom with a glass of water and some asprin.

"my name is Chris I am a friend of Alex's" Chris made sure she was steady before handing the drink and aspirin over to her

Lilly looked at Nico and smiled "you are a godsend" she then took the water and aspirin and downed them both hoping her stomach would settle

Desdemona was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "Oh yeah... Meet briefly last night... I think..." She was taking the drink and pills from him to swallow them down.

Nico was just chuckling then he spoke, "I've been through my fair share."

"we did but you were pretty drunk when i arrived to begin with" Chris looked at her and then at his watch "do you want to shower or just head home and no i am not kicking you out I am just asking"

"i drank more then i should have" Lilly felt horrid and wanted to crawl under the nearest bed and sleep

Desdemona was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was just stating that she could go home and shower there. No she definitely felt like she was just a burden on him at the time.

"then let me know when you are ready and Ill take you home" Chris smiled and then headed out of the room and headed to the kitchen

Desdemona was just mumbling that she was ready whenever, and he could take her home whenever. "Actually no... You won't be taking me home.... You'll be dropping me off at a friend's place." she was commenting; just wanting to let him know. Nope she was going to go to Senna's place.

Desdemona was nodding her head before she was giving him the address and getting to her feet. Nope she was still absolutely miserable at that point in time.

Back
Top Bottom