Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Desdemona was just looking over for a brief moment in time, a bit startled by this, but in the end she was chuckling and spoke, "Sure."

Desdemona was just giving a nod before she spoke, "Oh yeah... Sure.... Although I don't have my phone right now." Her phone just happened to be with Musa at the time - considering Musa had brought a purse and had offered to hold onto it so that it didn't get lost.

Desdemona was giving a soft chuckle before she spoke, "Thanks." With that she was just telling him her number so that he could just add it right away to his phone.

Chris added her number and made sure that it was correct before he motioned for her to follow so that they could head out and she could get a shower and relax

Desdemona was just following after him although she was moving at a slower pace especially with a sprained ankle, and wearing heels.

Desdemona was just leaning back in the seat and just stared out the window, occasionally giving directions as to where to go.

Desdemona just had her head resting against the window for a moment yet after a bit she was telling him to pull over, and it was rather sudden. No she felt like she was going to throw up and she really didn't want to throw up in his car.

Chris pulled over and pulled his car to a stop putting it in to park. he figured if she was asking to pull over then she had to be feeling sick

The moment that he was pulling over and the car was in park, Desdemona was out of the car and just doubled over throwing up at the side of the road.

Desdemona was just coughing a bit and was wiping her mouth on the back of her sweater sleeve at that point in time.

"do you want some water i have some in the car?" Chris looked over when he heard the whop of a cops sirens and he sighed "just what we need"

Desdemona was just nodding her head before she spoke, "Some water will be fantastic. And it'll be fine... I'll take care of it. Technically no laws were broken."

"no I think they are just checking to make sure we are ok" Chris then went to get her water when the cops walked up to see if they were ok

Desdemona was just nodding her head before looking towards the cop that came over before she was nodding. "We are fine officer. I was just out partying last night and now dealing with a hangover; he is taking me to a friends house so I can shower there and continue to sleep this off." she was speaking as she was looking up. No one of the officers she did actually know - he had actually been at her sister's funeral so he would probably understand why she didn't want to go home.

Back
Top Bottom