Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Musa was giving a smile before she was speaking, "Everybody is doing well. But there are some that really need to work on the emotion in their voice. Yet it could be... They are just reading the lines first to get use to the lines then once they have them memorized then the emotion will come into play."

"I mean... Even I always keep my sheet music even after I've memorized the songs. Just in case. You never know what could happen." Musa was commenting after a moment in time before looking over as the door was opening up and some of the others were leaving.

Musa was just giving a smile before she was waving a hand to everybody and heading over towards where Desdemona was waiting, just wrapping her arms around her friend in a tight hug. "Anybody is welcome to join us tonight for some drinks. Also... gentleman. Bring some guy friends. I'm so going to try and hook Des up with somebody." Musa was speaking, teasing her friend some; which did get her to smile a bit before she was playfully swatting Musa.

Desdemona was just looking for a moment before she was giving Lilly a hug in return. "I'll let you hook me up but... I get to do the same in return." Des was telling Musa, who was just chuckling and stating that that was fair.

Lilly chuckled at them both "you both need to settle down a girl doesn't need to be hooked up to be happy" while she knew they were joking she was messing with them as well for the fun of it

Musa was just looking towards Lilly for a moment before she spoke, "I have so many guys that are wanting to be with me right now it is insane - although most of them just want it for the popularity and the fame, nothing more."

Lilly walked with the girls and just talked while they headed to the bar. when they reached it she didn't drink so that they had someone who could get them home safe and sound

Musa was just looking over before she spoke, "Go ahead and have some drinks. If you are concerned about a ride home - don't worry about it. We already had a plan anyways. The hotel right next door has a deal with the bar - and they will allow those who are drinking to stay there for the night free of charge. And the parking ramp where we left our car - they don't tow the cars unless they've been there for days on end."

The girls were just enjoying the night and drinking to their hearts content. At some point, Musa and Desdemona were up on the counter dancing together, which wasn't abnormal at the bar at all. The bartenders didn't care at all when they did that - especially since the section of the counter that they were on had been made just for that purpose - stopped drunks from dancing where drinks were being served and stuff being destroyed.

Desdemona and Musa were definitely drunk at that point in time - but they were also having absolutely fun time at that point in time. It wasn't long however before Musa seemed to get distracted by something, which had Desdemona looking to see that Alex and Nico were there as well.

Alex waved at them and then went and joined Lilly getting something to drink before sitting down and relaxing a bit as rehearsal had been rough

Musa was just looking for a moment and raised an eyebrow before giggling some. "Hmm... Could you go with me outside for a moment? I need a bit of fresh air." And the only reason she was asking for him to go with her was because she was unsteady on her feet, but she was still having a good time.

"Care if I buy you a drink?" Nico was asking Lilly as he came up next to her with a light smile. Nah he would buy whatever she wanted to drink - or if she was wanting to drink just water that was perfectly fine as well.

Back
Top Bottom