Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Lilly looked over at her and waved from where she was standing and then went back to keeping track of where they were so she didnt miss her cue

Musa was just waving before she was heading up to join where the others were at - flawlessly entering with the singing at the particular part that they were at. Towards the beginning right when the men were suppose to meet the main character in person for the first time. Very briefly but they did.

Lilly smiled and when the time came she moved out to where she could be seen of the first time and recited off her lines with out looking at her script. Lilly knew that knowing her lines was key to a good movie but also giving emotion and feeling as well so she was working on her lines at this point and then would add feelings in later

Musa was just watching for a moment before she was just sitting back in one of the chairs on the set at the time. Not that it really mattered - they weren't recording anything at the moment and she was still out of the way.

Lilly worried that she would mess up so her words were softer then they should have been but other then that she was doing well and the director didnt seem to mind her being a bit soft spoken

Musa was watching for a mental although listened to some or the other actresses complain that they couldn't hear her. "At least there is emotion in her voice. While she is soft spoken she is still in character. Can't say the same for you guys who just speak as loud as possible with no emotion."

Lilly heard them and be came a bit embarrasses and turned red. while she appreciated her friend for sticking up for her she was worried about the director not being happy with her

Musa was just looking towards Lilly before she was giving a soft smile then looked at the director who didn't seem bothered at all. After another few hours he was clapping his hands and calling for a break. "I ordered everybody food." he was speaking and was just gesturing to some pizza boxes, which had some people complaining about it. No it was a nice gesture and it was a lot of people that he was buying for - he was doing what he thought was work best. "Oh stop complaining." Musa was speaking as she was getting up and going over to grab a slice of pepperoni pizza, taking a bite out of it without any hesitation at all. There were a few of the other guys that were whispering to each other since she had abandoned her jacket at some point which had been hiding her two piece bikini that she was wearing - since she had come straight from the photography session to the practice session. The most she had found in her car to cover up with quick was her long trenchcoat that she had gotten from a different modeling session. Not like she was ashamed or anything.

Lilly chuckled and then spoke "I have a spare sun dress if you want it in my car" Lilly and Musa were around the same size so the dress should fit her but she figured she would offer first rather then assume. Lilly then grabbed a couple slices of pizza as well and moved to eat. since the food was free she wasn't going to complain like the others were.

Musa was just looking towards Lilly before she was speaking, "Oh that would be fantastic. While I don't really feel ashamed or anything... I would rather not just walk around in a bikini all day long."

"of course let me finish eating and ill go and get it for you" Lilly smiled at her and then looked at the others who were staring at her and this had her rolling her eyes a little at their behavior.

Musa was nodding her head a bit as she continued to eat her pizza before looking at her phone to see a message from Desdemona, who was stating that she was heading back to town. Oh yeah yesterday had been her sister's actual funeral and she had stayed out of town for the night before. And it seemed like Des was wanting to go out that night... honestly Musa didn't quite blame her. "A good thing you have that because... I'm going out to the bar tonight it seems. Des is heading back to town and wants to go out."

Lilly looked at her and then nodded her head. as soon as she finished eating Lilly walked out to her car and grabbed a red with black lace sundress and handed it over to Muse

Musa was just finishing up her pizza and soon enough she was able to pull on the sundress to cover up the bikini.

Lilly looked when they were called over to go over the movie once more. Lilly knew this time she needed to be louder so that everyone could hear her

Musa was just looking towards Lilly for a moment before she spoke, "You know the words, have confidence in yourself. You can do it."

Lilly nodded her head "I know I just get nervous" Lilly headed to her position once more and took several deep and calming breaths

Musa was just smiling before she was getting up and strolling over to where Lilly was at before she spoke, "Then instead just talk to me for the time being." With that she was giving a light smile.

Lilly smiled at her and then nodded her head "I can do that" Lilly knew she needed to be louder and she wanted to make everyone proud of her

Musa was just smiled before she was speaking, "Later maybe we can practice more ourselves. I can help you learn how to make your voice carry without feeling like you are speaking too loudly."

"that would be great" Lilly grinned at her and then looked over when they were told they were starting once more from the begining

Musa was just watching before she was taking a few steps away and was just listening to what was happening, watching the men as they acted at that point in time. Right now it was just Alex and Nico communicating and discussing the strange letter that they had received. And then there was the decision to go to this strange hotel to find out more about what they had been reading. It would be as they were nearing the hotel that Musa was coming in with singing - with the high noted climax hitting as the hotel was coming into sight before dropping down into lower music. The song had started off more melancholy and peaceful before going into something that seemed to be filled with a bit more drama then faded into that almost dark mysterious tone; really setting the tone of how the film was going to go.

Lilly smiled loving how the song worked with the movie so far and when it was her turn to speak she took a deep breath before speaking and making sure that she was heard better by everyone. Lilly could tell that people weren't happy with her doing better but she didn't care as she hadn't asked for this part in the movie but it had been offered and she had agreed to take it on

Musa was just watching before she was ending the song and the acting continued on. It went for a few more hours and soon enough the director was calling for them to be done for the day.

Lilly let out a relived sigh when they were done and she looked at Musa "I think today went well it seems like everyone is doing good" Lilly didnt want to talk bad about others but she knew that there were those who werent doing their lines right and were just reciting their lines but not giving any emotion.

Back
Top Bottom