Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

The attendant was directing her to the spot and then helping her get stuff inside. "Miss Musa is on the very top floor." he was speaking as he lead her to the elevator.

Musa was just looking over before she spoke, "That sounds good." With that she was gesturing for her to follow her to her studio.

Musa was just looking towards the sheet music for a moment before taking it and just looking through it, humming.

Musa was just looking over stuff before she was just singing through one of them. Although as she was singing she was singing what was on the paper in front of her, yet there were a few times when it just didn't seem to flow well to her for the singing - so some of the notes she was pitching up or down a bit in terms of her singing.

Musa was giving a faint chuckle before she was speaking, "I can make stuff work. I know the director was talking to be about possibly making a soundtrack for the movie. Just record just the music and put it on the main menu for when the DVD is bought, so people can listen to just the music if they want.

Angel nodded her head "if you have the ability to record her we can record the songs and send them to the director to see if he likes them"

Musa was just nodding her head before she spoke, "I do have the ability to record here. Thankfully."

Musa was just looking over and soon enough the pair were jumping into it - Angel playing the piano with Musa singing.

Back
Top Bottom