Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Musa was just eating her food in silence at the time, just looking at a few things on her phone as she did so. More like messages from her manager about some upcoming things - seeing if she wanted to participate in them. And then there were a couple where it was more obligated for them to participate in, or it felt that way anyways.

Musa was just brushing her fingers through her hair before she was tapping her finger on the counter for a moment. Oh yeah the Met Gala was coming up and she wasn't sure if she was enthused about that at all. Although she wasn't going with the band this year - they had decided that they were going to wait another year to rise up more in popularity before they went as a band.

Musa was just looking before she was commenting, "Oh not really. The Met Gala is coming up although... It also happens to be a day when the movie is doing some rehearsal. So I'm just trying to figure out how to balance stuff out."

Musa was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "You aren't missing much. A lot of pictures being taken." Good thing she was absolutely use to that with being a model.

"That is very exciting. Honestly if you are wanting to we could go together if you want." Musa was speaking after a moment in time.

"I have a nice tux I can wear or I can reach out and find someone to make me something that matches what you are wearing" Alex looked at her and wondered if that would do

Musa was just looking over before she spoke, "I don't even have an idea of what I'm wearing at all. I have a fashion designer friend who was wanting to design my dress so I told her to surprise me. But I can at least get the general color."

Musa was just chuckling a bit before she was messaging her friend to see if she could at least get the general color - needing to know so that her partner could at least match her a bit in color.

Musa was just chuckling before she was just giving him contact information to who was making her clothing and spoke, "If anything message her and tell her you want something that'll go with whatever she is making me."

Back
Top Bottom