Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Musa was just chuckling some before she was speaking, "Oh everything is fine. Senna was calling me to tell me that she was bored. Then she told me that I am suppose to invite you all to join us for dinner at that five star restaurant tonight. She is renting out the entire place and it is her treat." With that she was pushing her sunglasses up onto her head, her hazel eyes now visible to all of those around her before she was watching Lilly for a moment.

Lilly chewed on her lip and for the first time they would all get to see her truly at work and not just lightly working. soon music filled the room and the part she was having trouble with was being altered as it was hard even for her to play and that would make it difficult for a orchestra to play

Musa was just looking over for a brief moment in time as she listened to what was being played before she was questioning, "Is this for the first song or is this for another one?" If it was for the first song then she could probably fix that altered part and cover it up rather easily with singing. Actually with any song that she did if she managed it just right she could balance out what was being played with singing.

"its for a different one I like the combination but it is difficult to play even for me" Lilly looked at her and then looked back at the music and frowned while she didnt want to change it she knew she was going to have too

Musa was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "Maybe that more complicated part... You could find something easier to play and I can sing those notes." No the notes seemed difficult to play on piano or really any instrument but she was sure that she could sing it.

Lilly looked at her and then moved the notes to the vocal area and added something similar but simpler to the music before playing it and nodding her head and it fit well and the notes would still be there. Alex watched in shock as the two worked hand in hand to create a song from scratch

Musa was just looking for a moment in time and soon enough she was just humming softly as she listening to the music. It wasn't long before she was singing along with the music - still haunting at that point in time. But she was using those high notes to turn it more into a climax - seeming to hit some rather operatic notes flawlessly before dipping back down into lower singing.

Lilly smiled when they reached the end of the music and looked at her "its perfect" Lilly was more then happy to have the song done and she really wanted those notes in the movie

Musa was nodding her head and then looked at the director who just seemed to almost be bugging out at that point in time. "That was beautiful and... I really think that that right there would fit the ambience needed during the scene when the female lead is about to be sacrificed." the director was commenting which had Musa nodding her head before she spoke, "I agree."

Lilly made a note of it on the paper of where it was going to go and then turned and looked at everyone "I know there are more songs we need but I wanted to make sure that this one got done right so sorry for interrupting the table read"

This had everybody just stating that it was fine, and they were all just waving it off not even bothered by it at that point in time.

Musa was just chuckling for a brief moment as she was rising to her feet and was commenting that the song was going to be perfect for that sacrifice scene. The high notes being the epic climax when things seem to be getting dire before the two male leads show up.

Lilly nodded her head in agreement and then went back to work on the other music as she still needed to get that written. since she was doing two things Lilly knew she was going to be busy and she wanted the music done and ready before she started her part of the film

Musa was just watching them all continue to read through the script although she didn't say too much beyond that, just leaned back in her chair.

Lilly didnt do her reading as she and the director wanted everything to be a shock for the cast. she didnt know how it would turn out but she figured it was worth trying to do. while she would tell Musa so the female knew she would ask her to keep a secret

There were definitely people asking about the mysterious figure, wondering who was going to read those lines. Som complaining that it was weird without some of those important parts. This had the director explaining that the actress hadn't been able to make it to the reading before he was looking at Musa and asking if she would be willing to read those lines - just so that it wasn't as awkward. "Oh yeah I can do that." She was commenting as she was picking up the script. No problem at all. Sure the director could have asked Lilly but that would have given it away eventually, and she was working on music while Musa wasn't really doing anything.

Lilly smiled as a silent thank you to the director and while they went over the film she worked on the music. Lilly listened while she worked so when it came time she was able to do her part right. Lilly knew that the people were curious about who was playing the third lead bit she didnt want anyone to really know until later mainly once the music was done

Musa just continued to read the lines as needed - being sure to add in emotion as well. After a while the director was calling an end to it before stating that it was time for them to all get a bite to eat. After all they had been invited to dinner. It would be a bit rude to turn down an invite.

Lilly started packing up when the director called it a day and looked at Musa “can I ride with you to dinner I took a cab here today”. Lilly looked at the others who were starting to pack up as well

Musa smiled and soon enough they were all headed out towards the restaurant - which already seemed to have a bit of a gathering. Yet again it seemed like Desdemona and Senna were outside giving some autographs and pictures at the time as well. Not that the trio wouldnt take random pictures with fans.

Lilly spotted Des and Senna and smiled seeing them taking pictures with their fans. Lillly walked with Musa to join them and then greeted them when they were done with their photos. Lilly looked at the others who were just watching them while waiting to head in and eat while spending sometime outside of work together

Musa was just chuckling as she walked up, interact with fans without any hesitation. She even gave a few autographs and took a couple of pictures. But it wasn't long before they were disappearing inside so that they could get some food. "Wait... You are famous?" One of the up and coming actresses, who thought that she was the most famous despite her skills being mediocre, was questioning.
This had Senna looking over before she was speaking "Musa is very famous. Top model for many magazines and companies. The band isn't as famous right now but we are making fast track up the charts. We are currently in the top 50 and constantly rising."

Back
Top Bottom