Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Me Back to Eden (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"You sort of played it off... disregarded what I said.." She smiled softly, "I understand...I read the signals wrong, I suppose...which is fine! You're just being polite, I can appreciate that!"

"Well, I do like you..." She said softly, "Was I wrong thinking you felt the same...? I thought you were showing mild interest...perhaps I'm going too fast?"

He made a noise. “It’s all a bit much, if I’m not being too rude, Sybil.. I feel like I know you, but I know that I don’t.. your crazy friend..” he said, sighing as he slugged his drink back. “I do like you, though.”

"Simon isn't even my friend, he's a stalker...kind of..." She replied before she lifted her head, "Wait...you feel like you know me...?"

"And you...like me...?" She played with her glass shyly, "I can slow down...I don't mean to come off clingy...not very tatted alt girl of me, to be honest." She grinned.

She smiled softly and nodded. This wasn't the 1800's anymore, you can't just get married willy nilly like they did back then. Still, it would have been nice.
They did keep it rather casual, at least for a couple weeks; Sybil came to the bar regularly, as she usually did, and Fen didn't see Simon again after their first interaction.
Sybil came by again, right on time, but seemed a little more glum about it. She sat in her stool and placed her hands on the counter gently.

She gave a sad smile, "I, uh...I'm leaving...in a couple days..." She said, "My family time here is coming to a close so...I'll be heading home at the end of the week..."

"Yeah..." She looked down at her hands, "I didn't want to be rude and not tell you...but we have numbers." She said, "So, we can still chat, at least.."

She enjoyed the evening with him, the end of the week sneaking up faster than either of them cared to enjoy.
"Tomorrow is my last day before we don't see each other for a while." She said, trying not to be so down about it.

Back
Top Bottom