Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Me Back to Eden (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She took it and gave an inquisitive smell before sipping it, "Mm!" She smiled brightly, "This is really good!"

"That's something about you that I didn't know," she smiled, "one of your favorite cocktails is a bee's knees. You told me before there wasn't much to tell, I think you can tell a lot by what kind of spirit a man prefers."

"You feel that the finer things shouldn't be considered a luxury, that everyone should be able to enjoy whatever they want." She said, "Within moderation, of course...life is too short to be bogged down by such ideals and ways of thinking.." She glanced up at him and smiled, "At least, that's how I feel someone who enjoys gin is like.."

She wished she could feel a proper buzz like he could, but thankfully having all this time to herself allowed her wonderful practice to get the act right.
"You're so handsome, you know...~" She slurred, watching him affectionately.

"You really know how to make a lady feel welcome in such a large and confusing place...~ I always hated coming here, but you've made it very pleasant...~" She said.

She finished her drink and made a noise, wobbling a bit with a giggle. "I think about you all the time...~" She said. She tried to hide the longing in her voice, "I don't know why, but I'm very drawn to you...~"

Maybe he didn't like her like that? Maybe it was a waste, spending all this time looking for him? Perhaps she could never be with him again. She thanked him and took a few drinks, giving a shudder as she set the glass down. She needed to leave soon, if that was the case. Before she hurt any more than she did already.
"Sorry...~ maybe I shouldn't have said that...~" She said cheekily.

Back
Top Bottom