Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pantsless Pirates [OOC]

The River Queen

Basically she's a dedicated.. smuggling/ blockade running ship. 2 decks, 5 rows of oars, full crew of only ~23 people, and most of them are only there to work the oars, because these are the big bastards that you need 2 people to row. Her main mast actually folds down so she's harder to see if needed. I'm not sure if she'd have 1 or 2 masts, probably just one, but maybe there's a way to work 2 in there.

If you've got the wind, she can be crewed by as few as 2 people. Without the wind, 5 would probably do the job. No weapons at all, though she has a slot/turret to mount a single ballista near the prow if need be. That spot could also be replaced by a crane to lift heavy things on to the ship.

Also, due to being a 'stealth' ship, she looks, at least from a distance, like a fishing boat basically.

Right on: I am ready to move on to the next scene if you are. The free time afforded to Zahn during the voyage, he will spend trying to fish and catch stuff for the crew to eat.

Here's hoping he doesn't hook a Leviathan or a Kraken!

Right. I'm just awakening, so I'll try to get a post up in a couple hours.
If I don't manage it, poke me here in the OOC to remind me-my memory is NOT the best.

o7
Yeah i'm ready to move on. Helena probably wants to take a bath if possible. Prestidigitation's useful but no substitute for a long soak.

Back
Top Bottom